[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did United States support the wrong side during WW3? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hvSps1w.jpg (216 KB, 900x1349) Image search: [Google]
hvSps1w.jpg
216 KB, 900x1349
Why did United States support the wrong side during WW3? Is it because Americans are niggers?
>>
>During WW3
Oh you burgers, you are just so stupid and lovable.
>>
>>66450006
>WW3

Yeah, I mean, come on, it's 2039 already!
>>
File: 1456748022308.jpg (7 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1456748022308.jpg
7 KB, 250x220
>>66450006
WW3 omg! What did I miss?
>>
>>66451250
Nothing, Germany lost.

Again.
>>
>>66450006
LOL WW3:-)
And in case You meant WW2: No, it was becauuse they are Jews.
>>
>>66450006
Well at least half of that is right
>>
A group of pugs is called a grumble
>>
Anglos wanted to show those damn aryans who are the real cucks.
>>
>>66450006
Why is she wearing that shirt, when she's got almost flat chest?
>>
>>66451554
You were our allies again?
>>
>>66453056
Us and Italy, you just can't go without us! :^)
>>
That would be kind of neat, to miss WW3. Like you go to sleep one night, wake up the following morning, China is just gone, the ocean is still rushing in to fill the fresh crater.
>>
>>66450006
It's because Americans voted Hillary
>>
>>66453241
>china gone
>no more potato

Hard times ahead friend.
>>
>>66450006
it's because the Rothchilds had promised the jews who ran Germany Israel if they got the yanks in to win the war
>>
>>66452869

Bet her nipples are big and sad-loooking.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.