[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentleman: How do we solve the nu male problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: le fat fag.png (488 KB, 659x387) Image search: [Google]
le fat fag.png
488 KB, 659x387
Gentleman: How do we solve the nu male problem?
>>
>>66447313
Reinstate the draft and send them all to war
>>
>>66447313
Concentration camps
>>
>>66447313
They don't breed. It solves itself. You need to get it in your head that the world is ruined well beyond the point of this mattering in the slightest. See to your own quality and do your best to carve out of this rotten world-marble some semblance of a life.
>>
>>66447313
Wasnt there something about Boogie letting his gf fuck other men because hes so fat he cant have sex?
>>
To be fair Boogie is a tax payer.
>>
>>66447414

they would get good men killed
>>
>>66447572
What? Source?
>>
>>66447313

>this fat waste of human trash is richer than most us
>>
>>66447708
well to be fair every other video is him crying about how miserable he is being a fat cunt, so at least he's ashamed.
>>
>>66447313
Do nothing
Eventually they'll die out on their own
>>
File: anonymous.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>66447313

Why do they grow the neck beard? Do they really think it covers anything or fools anybody?

I'm ordering a Thwomp pillow though.
>>
>>66447313
The problem sill solve itself as they cuck themselves out of the gene pool.
>>
The more the average guy becomes a cuck loser, the easier it is to be a winner.

So I say fuck it, focus on your self and help people that want to change. Let the idiots and male feminists rot.
>>
>>66447677
>Not utilizing operation meat-shield
>>
>>66447313
>Gentleman: How do we solve the nu male problem?

What problem?
>>
>>66447313
stop posting this thread every hour faggot
>>
File: 1436445821052.jpg (100 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1436445821052.jpg
100 KB, 500x644
>>66447566
Genius.
>>
>>66447566
It's not like it is a genetic issue, or else it never would have come up in the first place. It is one of the environment
>>
>>66449244
He's a big guy
>>
>>66447313
Stop shit posting and pay for my wall
>>
File: efficiency.jpg (136 KB, 750x468) Image search: [Google]
efficiency.jpg
136 KB, 750x468
>>66447566
Except nu males do breed in fact beta liberal males breed the most.

And this view of "just let the pieces fall into place and let the universe work itself out" is how we got into this in the first place.

We need to consolidate the nations/ethnicities/race. The people who are currently running things do not have our best interests in heart. We have a capitalist plutocratic society in which the rich sell out their own people just so their immediate family will benefit. We need to have leaders who have our best interests in heart and to get more involved in their societies so they actually feel like a part of the system instead of just observers with no control. We're putting men aside and they're saying "ok fine fuck this you do this and I'll play my video games over here and forget about society" and now we have incapable and evil fucktards ruining things. Men ARE the backbone for a healthy society. You need to remove incompetent females and old people who to be frank are just taking up space in the economy and draining resources.
>>
>>66452207
>You need to remove incompetent females and old people who to be frank are just taking up space in the economy and draining resources.

And by this I mean the economy is stretched thin. There are too many people now that more women are working and people are living older and retiring at older ages. Meaning there is less demand in the workforce and harder for men to find jobs that can support themselves and their families. Also robots and machinery has cut the amount of workers needed. Men can't start and lead families with the low salaries.
>>
>>66447313
By cucking them?
Or provide an example by living your own life well?
>>
>>66447313
shut down the internet
>>
>>66447313
I hope Boogie will finally loose some weight
he's bluepilled goyim but overall I like him and wish him well
>>
>>66454731
Probably the only correct answer.
>>
>>66447572
She's too fat even for blacks so I doubt it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.