[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who is going to win Puerto Rico? Will Rubio stump the Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So who is going to win Puerto Rico?

Will Rubio stump the Trump?
>>
>Puerto Rico
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>66446136
It has more delegates than Delaware and Vermont so...
>>
>>66446136
Delegates are delegates senpai.
>>
>>66446013
>Puerto Rico
Give them independence already. We don't need any more spics. If they got statehood they would be giving more electoral votes to the Democrats.
>>
>>66446293
Could they even stand on their own? Aren't they a massive federal money leach?
>>
>>66446884
Let them burn
>>
File: 1454767018527.gif (418 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1454767018527.gif
418 KB, 245x138
> mfw Trump actually wins
>>
>>66446293
Puertorricans are already leaving for the mainland in record numbers. Any talk of kicking PR out of the US will only flood you with more island spics. You could be sure I'd be one of them.

If you want fewer puertorricans in the mainland, you should be lobbying Congress to take over our finances. Lord knows our government can't into economics for shit.

>>66446013
Probably Rubio, since most voters here are literal lemmings and will vote for whoever the elders tell them to.
>>
Rubio gets shilled on our media pretty hard.
>>
>>66448314
>Probably Rubio, since most voters here are literal lemmings and will vote for whoever the elders tell them to.
I was thinking all the lemmings would see the Trump buildings and think he's actually giving them jobs.
>>
>>66448573
Support for Trump is pretty sparse from what I've seen. Mostly due to the whole 'hurr durr Hispanics r bad' stigma that's been following him ever since his The Wallâ„¢ speech.
>>
>>66449064
Are PRs too stupid to understand that they are not only an island, but a part of the US already? A wall wouldn't affect them in the least?
>>
>>66449473
The Wall isn't the concern. There's a false notion that's been associated with Trump of him being a racist and hating all non-whites. So your average lemming voter will take that notion in, say 'TRUMP BAD', and ignore all further information on the candidate.

And yes, PRs are stupid as hell. Average IQ here is 88. Eighty-eight.
>>
>>66448314
If Trump wins then he will show mercy to Puerto Rico and make you another state.
>>
>>66449852
Why didn't Trump just flood PR TV with commercials?

I mean, it can't cost more than like $10 a day for every channel.
>>
>>66450534
Dunno. Probably doesn't care, I suppose. Its only 23 delegates.

>>66450052
I'd rather he use executive action to appoint a fiscal oversight committee to the island.
>>
>>66451188
What about Cruz? or is he just a nobody in PR?
>>
>>66451704
I honestly have no idea. Haven't heard people talking about Cruz at all. Nothing good, nothing bad.

Some people are voting for him though, according to an article on the local paper's website.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.