[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHA /SCI/ FUCKING BTFO /POL/ When asked about /pol/'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-13-56-26.jpg (853 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-13-56-26.jpg
853 KB, 1440x2560
HAHAHA /SCI/ FUCKING BTFO /POL/

When asked about /pol/'s view about human races and racist thinking like white are smarter than blacks.

/sci/ fucking annihilated /pol/

We are all the same, there are no diffrent human races.. its just fucking skin color

And thinking racist is just stupid and read a book.

Studies shows that racist usually have lower IQ than the norm.

/sci/ allso told me that if i confront you with this your only reply will be

"MUHH JEWISH CONSPIRACY"
"MUHH LOOK AT THIS PAINT IMAGE THAT PROVES HITLER WAS RIGHT"

fucking BTFO
>>
(You)
>>
>>66445372
>/homework/
>>
>>66445372
http://www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal%20of%20Cross-Cultural%20Psychology-2010-Broesch-%20Cultural%20Variations%20in%20Children%27s%20Mirror%20Self-Recognition.pdf
>>
>>66445372
Can I have some tomato with that pasta?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 255x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 255x212
>>66445372
Just quit already anon
>>
But biologists all openly talk about racial differences in intelligence. They even write books about it. Even the left-wing liberal Steven Pinker wrote about it in Blank Slate.
>>
>>66445372
I dunno if you came from reddit, 9fag or bumbler, but please >>>/out/
>>
>>66445372
Hey, Reddit, you gonna post these all day? Are you even Not\rseor are you proxying? 50 cents a post?
>>
The basis of modern evolutionary biology supports the differences between races within the human species. /sci/ is little more than a reddit proxy board.
>>
>>66445372
>it's just skin color
>ethnicity can't be determined by bone structure
Die.
>>
File: 1454270684344.jpg (417 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1454270684344.jpg
417 KB, 653x635
what a cute and innocent post

it's like a quest for truth :3
>>
JEWISH CONSPIRACY"
"MUHH LOOK AT THIS PAINT IMAGE THAT PROVES HITLER WAS RIGHT"
>>
>>66445372
He's right, there's no such thing as race. It's a social construct, made up during the colonial era to justify wars of conquest. All the problems that many people trace back to "race" or "genes" can easily be pinned on other causes, if you just get your head out of your ass for a moment to look for them.

The low economic status of blacks and Jews can be traced back to white privilege and the old-boy network. The fact that 3 out of 4 women will get brutally raped during college can be pinned on patriarchy and toxic masculinity. Science has completely understood the mechanism behind operation and intersectionality for at least the last 20 years. We just had to wait for the stodgy old authorities in academia who clung to the old ways to die off for it to become completely mainstream

Also, the emperor's clothes are resplendent, and the king does not have donkey's ears.
>>
File: Brain_Size_Map.png (25 KB, 1227x597) Image search: [Google]
Brain_Size_Map.png
25 KB, 1227x597
btfo this
>>
>>66445975
I thought this was a legitimate post. Great proxy Aussie.
>>
File: received_10153049110807172.jpg (28 KB, 974x548) Image search: [Google]
received_10153049110807172.jpg
28 KB, 974x548
>>66446075
Fake and gay

Reported, ignored and filtered
>>
>>66446279
Nice comeback plebbit.

Go back to your leftist hugbox.
>>
>>66446075
>Australia
Checks out
>>
>>66446075
Fucking idiot. Brain size does not necessarily correlate with intelligence.

It's about the optimal use of the brain matter. Large brains are unlikely to be able to store or transmit information/data as efficiently as an optimally sized brain.

Go back and study neuroscience kid. This is literally flat-earth thinking.
>>
>>66447348
If you say large brains are slower then you agree that we are different because of our race
>>
>>66447348
Yeah, you're exactly right. Brain size does NOT correlate with intelligence, nor does race. They have just as many geniuses in their population as England or Japan, it's just white privilege that keeps them from living up to their full potential. Shame on you, white people! Just look at these amazing feats of african engineering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

It's kind of sad too-- you white people are losing out on their contributions because you refuse to acknowledge their brilliance because of the color of their skin. Just imagine how much better your life would be if you had a chukudu to carry heavy loads from place to place?
>>
Nigger are dumber than white because they are poorer.
If you are born in poverty you have less way to develop into an intelligent person growing up.
That's why a vast majority of ghetto's habitant are dumb. That's why redneck are also stupid

and also poverty=criminality
>>
>>66445372
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
Greatest biologist in centuries ripped apart by the left for not toeing the line.
>>
>>66447791
I never said otherwise.

>>66447936
Even if it isn't genetic (which I have a very hard grasping, because there are clearly genetic differences), I would imagine their culture of dinduism and general lack of work ethic has a lot to do with it.
>>
File: 1451486788164.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1451486788164.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
>>66445372
>physiological differences between races
>ground breaking
>>
>>66445817
the sarcasm
>>
>>66445372
Poverty, stupidity and not my responsibility are a cycle that the liberal left has to finally bear responsibility for.

But liberals think taking money from a middle-class family will assuage their guilt and all it does is keep the cycle going. You fuckos created the general discontent between blacks and whites and your support of shitty gibsmedat movements like blm is not helping anyone.
>>
>>66445372
>We are all the same, there are no different human races.. its just fucking skin color
>And predispositions to certain diseases
>And metabolism of certain types of carbohydrates, proteins, and other nutrients
>And other physical characteristics such as height, weight, fat retention, physiological response to environmental stress
>And fertility and reproduction (I'll even source this one: African bushwomen have a reproductive cycle that is completely different from the monthly period we see in modern human women)

And this is just the physical. Once we start probing the history of various races, we start seeing varying but consistent differences in baseline intelligence between different races.
>>
>>66446075
>japan has the same intelligence as arabs and indons
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.