[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berniefags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1457241539231.jpg (26 KB, 565x404) Image search: [Google]
1457241539231.jpg
26 KB, 565x404
>inb4 muh superdelegates

Still losing by over 204 delegates

Reddit shills on suicide watch
>>
>>66445110
What happens if neither gets 2383?
>>
>>66445599
Well, if there were 3 or more candidates and one took votes away, the last place delegates would re-sort themselves into the other groups (their second choice, and so on) until someone gets a majority.

The issue with that is, there are only 2 candidates in the democratic nomination, so one of them should have a majority.
>>
>>66445110
Show me more racist Bernvictims angry about Louisiana.
>>
>>66445823
It doesn't say you need a majority it says you need 2383 out of 3165.
>>
>>66445110
It's hilarious how Hillary is about halfway to the nomination whereas Sanders is about a fifth of the way there.
>>
>>66445110

bumping this for the shills watching this board
>>
>>66445110
>superdelegates

Nice """"""democracy"""""""" you got there America.
>>
>>66445938
The "Delegates available" count is the remaining number. There are 4,763 total.
>>
>>66446091
>The US is a democracy
We're a Constitutional Republic, my dude.
>>
>>66445938
>3165 available

That's not total, that's how many are left after subtracting how many are already pledged. Seriously, is French your first language?
>>
>>66446199
The representative republic part is still failing though.
>>
>>66446313
I'm sorry I didn't consider they had to make the math super simple for the target audience.
>>
File: bern1287398.jpg (143 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
bern1287398.jpg
143 KB, 718x960
>>66445110

what happens to reddit after bernie loses the nomination?
Does this kill the reddit?
>>
>>66446391
>representative
We're not a representative republic either, we're a Federal Constitutional Republic
>>
Reddit knows Hernie has lost and are shilling against Trump as a way of coping. Pathetic Tbh.
>>
>>66446636
>Does this kill the reddit?

pretty much yeah
>>
>>66446636
The best would be if he wins the popular vote but loses because of the superdelegates which they don't seem to even know about.
>>
>>66445599
That will never happen. Clinton is already halfway there with like 1/3 of the states so far. It's basically impossible for one candidate not to reach the number when only 2 people are running.
>>
>>66446391
Failing? Its been stripped of its teeth bro. States must be able to select senators that represent the interest of the states. REPEAL 1913!!!
>>
>>66446091
If Bernie doesn't win with pledged delegates, which he won't, then they are irrelevant anyway.

The only reason they exist are as a safety measure to make sure cucks like Sanders don't get the nomination. If he, by some miracle, pulls ahead slightly with the pledged delegates, then they would literally be serving their created purpose by preventing him from getting the nomination. There would certainly be a shit-show if that happened, but the DNC won't give a shit. They know Sanders is a guaranteed loss in the general election. They will accept a shit-show over a guaranteed loss any day.
>>
>66445110

What makes superdelegates super compared to regular ol' delegates?
>>
>>66446864

I'm hoping something like this happens. DNC already has low voting turnout.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.