[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion limiting progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: IMAM GHOZALI2.jpg (20 KB, 233x300) Image search: [Google]
IMAM GHOZALI2.jpg
20 KB, 233x300
Mudslims, you got two options:
-Kill yourselves.
-Convert to the glorious Atheism master race.

Allah is the devil, Mohammed is a pedophile, liar and a mercenary leader.

If you call yourself a mudslim and not out there beheading atheists, you're disobeying Allah.

Here's black science man calling out religion for it's shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oxTMUTOz0w
>>
>>66443861

Is there any distinction between sunni muslims and shia muslims ?
>>
>>66443861
Atheists can suck my circumcised dick.
>>
File: 1441176615666.png (236 KB, 394x357) Image search: [Google]
1441176615666.png
236 KB, 394x357
>>66443861
>Death to islam
>>
>>66444065
Shia worship Mohammed's grandson (Hussain), Mohammed's nephew (Ali) and Allah. Sunni only Allah. Shia hate Mohammed's friends, Sunna like them.
>>
>>66444065
Shia are like Catholics in that they believe in a lot of unorthodox ideas that they just invented and have dumb loopholes.

For instance, Shia have 'temporary marriage' where they sign a contract with a women, pay her money and the marriage lasts like 24 or 48 hours. It's just a loophole for prostitution and is is totally heretical.

So Shia isn't really Islam, it's a perversion and it's paganism.
>>
>>66444065
Sunni = Legacy of the disciples of Prophet
Shia = Legacy of the blood related family of Prophet

They were divided over the issue of who will become the next Caliph. There was mutiny and conspiracy involved but Prophet predicted this divide during his lifetime.
>>
>>66444157
Wow, honestly man you should just pull the trigger.
>>
>>66443861
Based Lebanon. Though I prefer freemasonry to atheism.
>>
>>66444428
what about that line about chikd brides can get fucked as long as their fathers say yes and they can withstand penetration under like 6 years old. pretty awful
>>
>>66444340

The sunni worship the califes, do not they ?
>>
>>66444725
shia the child has to be atleast 9
>>
>>66444157
Paki faggot, the embaressing thing here is that you want to be enslaved by a foreign retarded ideology, while we the natives to it are even waking up
>>
>>66444601
Not Lebanese, staying here due to mudslims threatening to behead me.
>>
>>66443861
and become degenerate self-hating beta people like the west?
>>
File: tip fedora.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
tip fedora.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>66443861
>>
>>66444845
Lebanese mudslimes that is? Stay safe bro.
>>
>>66444725
No such thing. That is a remnant of the pagan culture. You have to realize 1400 years ago the lifespan of a person was different, people at that time had different social norms and problems.

We don't know, everything is just a speculation.
>>
>>66444988
False dichotomy.
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>66444175
>it keeps going up

kek
>>
>>66443861
>If you call yourself a mudslim and not out there beheading atheists, you're disobeying Allah.
can you name one verse where it says atheists should be killed ? (in the quran)
>inb4 hadit , hadit is bullshit so you can't use it :)
>>
>>66445085
Nice apologetic mental gymnastics faggot. You are not supposed to be on a kafir forum according to some sahih hadith by your beloved prophet, piss be upon him
>>
>>66445313
Atheists conveniently omit the part where the Prophet stood up for the passing funeral of a Jew out of respect for human life. He told his followers that human life regardless of religion, race and color deserves respect and dignity.

Having selective amnesia and taking things out of context is the hallmark of a fedora tipper.

>>66445423
I only come here for the dank memes and anime.
>>
>>66445313
Do you realize that if you don't use the hadith you can't even attempt to contextualize a verse like 9:29 at which point it becomes an unqualified, unlimited, unrestricted call to fight and subjugate the unbelievers?

>Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Good job, fagget.
>>
File: kathir_compulsion.jpg (358 KB, 911x788) Image search: [Google]
kathir_compulsion.jpg
358 KB, 911x788
>>66445552
>muh context

Sure thing bud.
>>
>>66445552
Atheists don't ommit anything of your contradictory ideology. We all know that a broken clock is right twice a day. You and your likes on the other hand ommit the parts you don't like from your 7th century death cult.
>>
>>66445556
Most of the verses were instructions given at THAT time to deal with a SPECIFIC problem that the disciples were facing. It only applied to the special situation and often was meant to set precedence for future issues that were related.

No one takes them literally word for word, some are metaphorical, others poetic and spiritual.

>>66445630
There are over 100 different translations converting Arabic to English, each having a different outcome. Add in other languages and you have a huge problem. The Arabs themselves are skeptical of what the verses actually mean as the language at that time was ancient and majestic.
>>
>>66445552
>I only come here for the dank memes and anime.
On /pol/.
>>
>>66445630
The problem appears to be Islam being filtered through books like that.
Better to stick to the Qu'ran and apply it to the modern world and accept it isn't 700AD any more.
>>
>>66445556
do you realise that there are over 4000 "true" hadit out there ? meaning that the prophet used to give , approximately , 128 hadit per day ??
and ironically, the people who spent most time with the prophet (Abu Bakr and Ali) , only has 25 hadit combined :)
>using a war verse , that a low liberal move weed bro ;)
>>
>>66445855
>implying I only shitpost on one board
>>
>>66445313
>can't use hadith

Unless it is to prove how some verse you don't like, of which there are many, has some vague context.
>>
>>66445852
>skeptical of what the verses actually mean
What's the point then?
>>
File: rot_jihad_objectives.jpg (391 KB, 912x1148) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_objectives.jpg
391 KB, 912x1148
>>66445852
>muh SPECIFIC context

Sure.
>>
>>66446090
To provide counseling on moral issues, guidance on human affairs like family and dealing with grief. When you lose a loved one, you don't make them feel better by reciting the string theory.

We are both spiritual and intellectual beings, our spiritual satisfaction comes from having a purpose in life, provided by whatever religion or group you join.

I actually feel bad for you, living a meaningless existence and trolling /pol/ to pass the time.
>>
>>66445852
As an Arabic speaker, I can assure anyone who read this shitpost that translations are accurate and there is nothing hard to understand. Even the Quran says it is clear and easy.

I hate you lying fags so much
>>
File: maariful_infallibility.jpg (400 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
maariful_infallibility.jpg
400 KB, 950x713
>>66446048
>do you realise that there are over 4000 "true" hadit out there ? meaning that the prophet used to give , approximately , 128 hadit per day ??

How the fuck did you ever get that figure? Mo preached for 23 years.

>>66445969

The Koran has to be interpreted, yes? There needs to be context, yes? Where are you gonna get it?

Plus, pic related says the scholars are right about this shit.
>>
>>66446427
Consensus of scholars and majority of people is a tool provided to upgrade the religion in the future if it is silent on certain issues or not applicable to the current environment.

What is the issue here? If you keep looking at the lunatic Saudis and their orthodox practices, you will get a twisted image of Islam altogether.

Many places like Dubai, Malaysia, Pakistan, Turkey and so on are better examples. Dubai and Turkey are nearly secular at this point.
>>
>>66446401
tbf given your other posts I don't believe you one bit.

>>66446427
That's the thing. It should be interpreted by the individual, you can discuss it with friends and leave it at that.
Not have some "expert" tell you what god wants you to do.
>>
File: maariful_kaliphate.jpg (403 KB, 871x750) Image search: [Google]
maariful_kaliphate.jpg
403 KB, 871x750
>>66446980
When people read the Koran and think it's horrible, they get told to get the context and rely on the expert.

When they do that, they get told to develop their personal interpretation.

Top fucking kek.

>>66446824

The papal infallibility guy is a Pakistani dude, you might have noticed.

You might also have noticed that you live in an Islamic republic which, I am sure, is as amazing as it can possibly be.

Finally, I take it you do not have the authority to exceed the people I'm quoting in terms of knowledge.
>>
>>66446377
Nah Pakifag, I'm not living to pray to a non-existent God, to go to his non-existent heaven where women are sexy mermaids and structures made of gold and silver (so shallow Allah is, isn't he?). No need to worry about Allah watching me as I drink, lie, fuck prostitutes, no need to worry about forgetting to mention Allah before I do anything, no need to fast and pray to get him to like me. Go on with your life, living like the degenerate you are, pray so he may turn your wishes true, (ironically enough, mudslims live in shit holes). So where is Allah? He didn't create us, he didn't make your wishes true. What's the point of Allah's existence?
>>
>>66447488
I haven't told anyone to listen to an expert.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>66447841
So if I start to pop out the hateful verses of the Koran, you're not gonna tell me to understand them "in context"? Because, on the face of it, they seem pretty bad.

There's a lot of them too.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.