[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does trump support antisemitism? Does your average jew have anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Does trump support antisemitism? Does your average jew have anything to fear in a trump presidency?
>>
>>66440473
they really don't, desu
>>
>>66440473
Worried, Sheckelberg?
>>
>>66440473
his daughter is a jew nitwit
>>
>>66440473
Don't worry Goldenberg, he wouldn't have started in the oresidential campaign of Circumcised States of America if he didn't suck some jewish cock first
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 620x412
>>66440473
>I DISAVOW ALL HATE GROUPS, INCLUDING /pol/!
*winks*
>>
>>66440473
No, His daughter and son in law are Jewish.
>>
File: donald jewish connections.jpg (411 KB, 853x577) Image search: [Google]
donald jewish connections.jpg
411 KB, 853x577
>>66440473
1 minute of research would've showed you he's surrounded by jews.

Which makes people like louis ck comparing him to hitler hilarious.
>>
File: 1457137249142.png (623 KB, 1213x1020) Image search: [Google]
1457137249142.png
623 KB, 1213x1020
>>66440473
Mantle of Anger
>>
>>66440620
Then why the huge /pol/ support. Just willing to drop the Jewish problem for a while until America is great again?
>>
>>66440473
Not especially. His daughter is a convert to the tribe, and he backs Israel. This isn't stopping lib Jews and Neocon kikes from shitting their pants at his mention. He can't be bought, and is therefore dangerous
>>
>>66441064
No one is perfect

Plus he literally told a room full of Jewish republicans that they wouldn't vote for him because he didn't want there money. Trump might like Jews, but he won't be controlled by them.
>>
>>66440473
ofc he doesn't support anti-semitism.

But all the Jews hate him because his campaign is nationalist and he wants to stop the influx of immigrants
>>
>>66440473
Trump really rustles my shekels, oy vey.
>>
>>66440620
Sacrifices will have to be made. Sacrificing daughters to elevate power standing is not without historical precedent.
>>
>>66441384
not all... I know this

I have an Israeli friend in America, and him and a lot of his circle likes trump, might not matter because many of them aren't citizens, but I have noticed that people closely tied with Israel, or really against Palestinians tend to support him.
>>
>>66441742
>I have an Israeli friend in America
Wealthy Jews in the US, Europe and Russia have greater control of Israeli's future than Israeli jews. The jews with power are majority leftist, for the countries they inhabit that is.
>>
>>66440473
nope, only muslims will be gassed this time. man I hope this happens
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.