[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Religion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 550x512
/Pol/ I'm 18, still in High School and currently nonreligious.

I was raised Catholic but I've grown weary of papism and how absolutely cuck the Catholic Church has been going.

I don't own a bible, I haven't been to chuch in years, and I'm looking to find the right Christian faith for me.

Any advice?
>>
cue dozens of fagtrons pretending to be christian on this board
if you're not a dipshit you don't need religion to keep going
the same amount of effort is needed to force yourself to believe in a higher being as there is to force yourself to keep going
>>
>>66440143
>town rapist
>>
>>66440143
Thats the thing though, I do believe in god.
>>
File: ChristchanKebabremoval.png (751 KB, 1274x1308) Image search: [Google]
ChristchanKebabremoval.png
751 KB, 1274x1308
>>66439927
My advice, read only the bible, search for god, not let preachers and Popes dictate gods word to you., if its immoral avoid it. Personally I see the Pope as heretic but that is just me. Don't let my words be your guide.
>>
>>66440369
any reason to believe in a god is flawed
>>
>>66439927
Get a free bible. Read the catholic and orthodox cathechisms. Read up on the beliefs behind protestantism. Pray
If you have questions about a denomination ask followers of that denomination and not unaffiliated
>>
>>66440702
Source?
>>
>>66440749
source:
>>
>>66440516
What bible though?
>>
Stay Catholic.
The Church is acting kinda retarded lately, but God will fix it. Maybe he is testing your faith, he works in mysterious ways, after all
>>
>>66440702
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>66440854
Differences between the canons aren't big and there are non on core-beliefs. Whichever is available to you
>>
>>66440901

Can I still eat popcorn?
>>
>>66439927
Calvinism. Just calvinism.
>>
>>66439927
Seek the Seventh-Day Adventist church.
>>
>>66439927
atheism
>>
>>66441010
Yes, as much as you want
>>
Order of the Dragon

All sects of Christianity for Christ

And i wouldn't worry too much about this Pope.
Its becoming quite apperent that hes a pinko cuck and possibly and possibly an anti pope
I think he will have to see at some point he wont gain members by pandering to the people who are tearing religion down in the west
>>
christianity arose in times when the roman empire become decadent, weak, divided and hedonistic
a society with the vast majority being landless peasants working for military governors/aristocrats, which lived in luxury and sin
it became a beacon of hope in the afterlife for those who had no escape from the suffering in their current life, based on the exclusive religion of the jews, extended to all the poor citizen of rome
in a society where senators, emperors and governors were pedophiles with boy lovers, the women flocked to men of influence and power and where the average man had nothing to look up to; christianity became an unwritten agreement between men to have one wife and one wife only, to excluse the natural tendency of women to form harens, to secure a passing of knowledge and prosperity to the next generation
this is no longer the case
>>
File: Dragon_order_insignia-1.jpg (181 KB, 495x395) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_order_insignia-1.jpg
181 KB, 495x395
>>66441604
>>
>>66439927
>Not going back to the religion of your ancestors
>2016
I don't know your ethnicity but your ancestors were pagan and would want you to keep alive the traditions of your blood. This doesn't mean being a Wiccan or a faggot or dressing like it's 50 BC. Rather you ought to protect your soil and family and reject anything that seeks to undermine that. If the Euros knew this, they'd be fine right now.
>>
>>66439927
Why exactly do you need religion to be a Christian? Religion is man's attempt to please God, but as a Christian you need to realize the only requirement is your faith. All of the rights and rituals found in religion can never bring you closer to God, only your faith can.
>>
>>66441695
>cosplaying
Literally nothing more autistic
>>
>>66441695
Read the bible, for once, LARPer
>>
>>66441825
>>66441809
>This doesn't mean being a Wiccan or a faggot or dressing like it's 50 BC.
How can you read the Bible if you can't even read a post on the internet?
>>
>>66441756
So I can identify as Christian without knowing how to pray or reading the bible?
>>
>>66441915
You don't believe in the pagan Gods. You only claim so because you liked that Marvel movie or are Vikingaboo. We're talking about convictions here
>>
>>66442033
Prayer and growing in knowledge of God's Word are important parts of being a Christian, but belonging to a Denomination with rituals and rights and laws to keep will not bring you closer to God. Only growing in your faith can do that. If you feel the need to attend a church then do so, but remember the only requirement for your salvation is your faith in Christ. Don't let them tell you that you have to work for your salvation, it isn't true. I recommend getting a Bible you can understand, maybe a New King James, and read the New Testament writings of Paul. Pray about what you need to do.
>>
>>66442033
(Ephesians 2:8-9) For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
>>
Be a non-practicing Jew. I know you weren't born one, but it essentially is a culture of hard work, a strong emphasis on education, women should listen to men, respect for family and elders, etc. Just ignore the kosher bullshit
>>
>>66443128
>handclasp.gif

I beleive in the concept of an Eye for an Eye though
>>
File: 1354717309959.jpg (47 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
1354717309959.jpg
47 KB, 500x470
>>66439927
>I'm looking to find the right Christian faith for me.
Shouldn't god speak to you on this?
I mean...I'm not religious either, but I thought the whole idea of this retarded nonsense is that you're supposed to hear voices or some shit. Asking /pol/ to pick one for you is as fuckwitted as you can get.
>>66440369
There's a huge difference between believing in a creator, and joining a dipshit-central club with hundreds of retarded rules for slowing your life down. You may need to believe in God, but you don't need some grinning con-man with his hand in your wallet. Trust me.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.