[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age Of Empires 2: Age Of Kings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: wood-raider-celts.png (26 KB, 421x319) Image search: [Google]
wood-raider-celts.png
26 KB, 421x319
What was your favorite nation to play as? I personally liked the Celts. Mainly because of my ancestry and I like the way the Woad Raiders look.
>>
>>66437386
I palyed as the Aztecs a lot because idk
>>
Turkey.
Just faceroll everything with Janissaries and their OP range.
>>
File: aoe2.jpg (536 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
aoe2.jpg
536 KB, 800x1024
>>
>>66437386
Byzantines.
>>
File: kingz.png (229 KB, 289x410) Image search: [Google]
kingz.png
229 KB, 289x410
>>66437614
>>66437386
>>
>>66437386

I played as the black Egyptian Kangz.
>>
Egyptians. Build 2-3 towns, heavy fortification, rush to two wonders per town. Almost all ranged military units, lots of towers and castles. Get bored from being an undefeatable turtle after 2-3 hours, close game.
>>
Teutons. Even though the knights are easy to kite I just like these unbelievably tough infantry
>>
File: t. alberto barbossa2.jpg (112 KB, 775x419) Image search: [Google]
t. alberto barbossa2.jpg
112 KB, 775x419
Portugal
>>
File: images-20.jpg (9 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
9 KB, 265x258
T.
>>
Britons because muh heritage.
>>
huns

watch a pro match and ull see y
>>
>>66439069
So they all play huns then? Tell us more. I only ever play singleplayer.
>>
Chinese, starts with 3 extra villagers and got the Chu Ko Nu crossbow guys.

Maybe they suck, i only played that game on lan against friends.
>>
>>66439069
>huns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtf9vYQozbI
This guy does pretty good aoe 2 videos, i don't even play that game any more but his videos are pretty relaxing to watch.
>>
>>66437614
You you could play as england, the Franks, and the finns in this game?
>>
>>66437386
I prefer Rise of Nations, and always Egypt or Germany.
Egypt because of the massive food bonuses, and Germany because of the undefeatable heavy infantry spam.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.