[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corpse Found in Chinese Elevator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/06/chinese-woman-trapped-elevator-weeks-dies/81400244/
>Two Chinese maintenance workers face charges in the death of a woman trapped in an elevator for a month, authorities in western China said.

>Government officials in China's Gaoling district told the Beijing Times the woman might have starved to death.

>The elevator apparently became stuck between the 10th and 11th floors of a building in the city of Xian on Jan. 30, the Times said. Service men called to deal with the broken cable banged on the door, but when they heard no response they cut off power to the elevator and told residents to use a different lift, the officials said.

>When the servicemen returned to fix the cable last week, they opened the elevator door and found the woman's body.

>“Her hands were distorted… there were scratches on the wall, it was horrible,” a building resident told the Times.

>Residents said they had heard no strange sounds coming from the elevator while it was inoperative. The government said the servicemen should have opened the door to make certain no one was inside.

>The victim, 43, lived by herself in the building. Authorities ruled out foul play, but the Associated Press said authorities determined the cause required charges of involuntary manslaughter because the death was caused by gross negligence.
>>
>>66437023
Man, what a shitty way to die.
>>
>>66437023
what does this have to do with politics?
Americans never stop shitposting i stg
>>
File: 2491492144.gif (4 MB, 350x209) Image search: [Google]
2491492144.gif
4 MB, 350x209
That building is going to be haunted as fuck.
>>
>>66437023
oh man, that is nazi death camp tier death. trapped in a tiny cube slowly starving in utter darkness.
>>
File: 1406580908444.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1406580908444.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
Before some people say LE CHINESE QUALITY and all that shit, this could happen anywhere.
This has nothing to do with chinese culture or people
>>
>>66438500
t. Chingchong
>>
>>66438010
For real. What would you do if you suddenly found yourself trapped in a 7x6 ft box. Alone. No matter how much you banged on the walls and called for help nobody knows you are there as you slowly waste away.

>>66438464
Which of the buildings' residents are going to use that particular elevator after this?

>>66438500
You do have to admit that China does see more than their fair share of unfortunate events involving elevators, escalators, and the like.
>>
File: 1452171127290.jpg (35 KB, 467x415) Image search: [Google]
1452171127290.jpg
35 KB, 467x415
>>66438979
I suppose working 7 days a week in factory eats your soul
>>
>>66438500

>Chinese people
>Having a sense of standards, responsibility, or humanity
>>
>>66438979
I'd use the roof hatch.
>>
>>66438464
holy fuck what did she expect to happen? I hope she didn't died.
>>
>>66439273
I just now looked it up, apparently by law they are bolted shut from the outside. They are there so firefighters can rescue you, not so you can rescue yourself.
>>
>>66439273
And if you're not tall enough to reach it?
>>
>>66437023

Asians going to Asian.
>>
>>66438500

No it has everything to do with chinese culture and people, fuck you.
>>
>>66438368
Oh an Aussie complaining about shitposting?
>>
welp that building is definitely haunted now
>>
>>66437023
What the fuck is wrong with that country

Every time I think "Hmmm, maybe I'll go tour China one day" another article like this comes out. The whole country is a mechanical meat grinder.
>>
>>66441018

that's the joke my good man
>>
>>66439273
Those dont open from the inside, and if for some reason they do theres a good chance you get killed fucking around in the hoistway
>>
>>66438500
Elevators get stuck everywhere in the world.

Only the Chinese will wait a week before opening the thing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.