[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least they're being honest about it now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: shlomo.png (81 KB, 931x811) Image search: [Google]
shlomo.png
81 KB, 931x811
At least they're being honest about it now.
>>
>>66436549
an open admission that pro-immigrant is really just anti-white
>>
>>66436549
B...but he's basically right. You're the one responding with "muh feelings".
>>
File: 1443066510568.jpg (6 KB, 158x144) Image search: [Google]
1443066510568.jpg
6 KB, 158x144
>>66436727
Can it, Hans, the other guys literally says he sided with the terrorists in the movie.
>>
But the only reason it is happening is because politicians are inviting and paying for the destruction with our own money. It would not happen if we would not pay for their handouts because if they would not get payed to invade they would probably stay at home.
>>
>>66436727
There's nothing right about it. Globalization and the dismantlement of white civilization is a deliberate act, not something happening on its own.
>>
It is absolutely 100% true that every great civilization came to an end sooner or later. Our days are counted, embrace it. The Chinese will take over as the leading civilization in our lifetime.
>>
Should someone just make a Reddit screencap general?
>>
>>66436727
>>66437512
This. He's essentially right.

Why can't dumb Ameridumbs accept that this is the end Germany chose? The German citizens are embracing the muslim immigrants, they want and need them. Why do dumbass Americans who have never even left their state give a shit about what Europe does? Europeans have been electing lefties to government for decades now, essentially asking for what is currently happening. They quit having kids, have an aging workforce, and have no desire to become any whiter. Just let it go Americans, this is the future Europe chose at the voting booth.

Antisemitism isn't going to help your cause either you fucking stormweenie, it just makes you look like a retarded faggot. Literally no one outside /pol/ wants to be seen with or supported by stormcucks like you who blame every little inconvenience on the fucking Jews. Give it a rest and give up already. You'd never go to Germany and you never will, so stop pretending like you know what the Germans want or even give a shit about Germany.
>>
>>66436549
just because it will probably fall doesn't mean we should be actively encouraging it. Rome might have died but its legacy continued and it still felt today. Europe didn't say fuck it Rome is dead might as well race mix with shitskins
>>
>>66436727
he is only right about culture not being static

however, letting your culture go away without putting up some sort of a fight means you are a beta nu male coward that needs to be put up against a wall
>>
File: goddamn_i_love_being_white.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
goddamn_i_love_being_white.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>66438054
There's still white genes worth saving in Europe, anon. And until white man's future is secure we cannot rest.
>>
>>66438206
That is right, it is not like we have to have this kind of change.
>>
>>66436549
I don't know if you guys just don't get reddit but the idea is that when people disagree with you or think your comment is shit they will downvote it.

When a point has -5 points that means most people on reddit disagree with that person.
>>
>>66436549

Report him to INTERPOL for advocating white genocide when he said accept hybrid life or whatever and told people to go along with wiping all white people out.
>>
>>66438054
this is probably the most retarded post i've read on /pol/ today

>Europeans have been electing lefties to government for decades now?
lol WHAT? Most governments today in Europe are RIGHT-WING and so were the ones in the past you lying fuck.

What are the conservatives in the UK, what is the VVD in the Netherlands, what is PP in Spain, etc. etc. etc.

I stopped reading there btw because then I realized you are a lying little faggot who doesn;t know what he's talking about
>>
>>66437512
Disgraceful. Dying on your knees.

Pathetic.
>>
He doesn't understand what culture is, or what muslims would do to it.
>>
>>66438436
>All European governments accept multiculturalism, anti-white mass migration policies and the erosion of traditional Christian morals
>t-they're all gun toting right wing rednecks!!!!

I fucking hate leftists. Go back to pleddit
>>
File: Cultural_0e6713_5455554.jpg (56 KB, 481x703) Image search: [Google]
Cultural_0e6713_5455554.jpg
56 KB, 481x703
Yes. All cultures will change except for Jews culture. Why doesn't Israel have open borders?

Because Jews.
>>
>>66438694
I am a right-winger you fucking tool

I was replying to some fat fuck yankee who thought the Europeans have been electing left-wing governments for decades, which is completely bullshit

also, your comment doesn't make sense at all you stupid fucking chav
>>
He is right that western civilization is done for.

You could say fight for it.. But what is there to fight for? Fight againts the death of western civilization just to be called racist,xenophobic homophobic, misoginist by the same people you seek to protect?

Muslim immigration wouldn't be a problem if western civilization wasn't so cucked. People are going to embrace islam, why? Because there's no reason not to. If a muslim marries 3 white women, the women have to embrace islam. And of course women are going to go after the muslims when all western males are nu-male feminine betas.

Look at israel, they have been living with muslims for decades now, terrorism is pretty common but they keep it under control because they aren't afraid to build wall. They also aren't cucked and understand they need to preserve their nationality and ethnicity.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.