[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the fuck now /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
to sum it up some morrocan is claiming that doing some voodoo shit good fortune and we are actually paying him money for this and showing him on our national television(tunisia)
what can a single man do against such degeneracy /pol/?
is this all religion is ever good for?
is it about time i took the redpill?
what happens now?
ignore the flag currently in the middle east because financial security
>>
>>66436275
Is that a chocolate bar?
>>
>>66436275

Nice flag, didn't read your post.
>>
>>66436275
yeah, people are retarded.. not just only in tunisia
>>
>>66436275
Just a simple TV scam to fool retards.
We have stuff like that here but the methods may differ.
>>
>>66436275
Hey Qatar faggot
Everyone here wishes for your terrorism cock sucking country to collapse
P.s I own a piece of land bigger than Qatar itself here.
>>
>>66436336
Yes America, now invade it and eat it, like I invade and eat ur mum.
>>
>>66436823
>piece of land
enjoy your dunes, ramses
>>
>>66436275
You make it to Kuwait at all /pol/ bro? I have a pretty dank office in Al Hamra.

What are you out here doing?
>>
>>66436275
noice flag m8
>>
>>66436275
>ignore the flag currently in the middle east because financial security
lol are you some rich corrupted tunisian businessmen also the the guy is a wonderful meme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZxj3uw7Ty4&index=17&list=PLvZ70NrxiF59YqzPvyqZYxTaz5y8lgte-
he is getting alot of hate tho
>>
>>66438664
yiddik fi zebi ta7an msad9o wl mnaykin kiffik
9a3d nik fil flous fil 5alej n5dem fil jazeera winti o53ed fi tunis 9il mnaik
>>
>>66436823
did you even read my post you dumb fuck?
i'd rather have Qataris over you uncivilized smelly chimps any day of the week at least the oil rich faggots are good for exploiting money out of
>>
>>66438981

Look at that mess.

How could anyone learn this language.

Not even a question, just a statement.
>>
>>66438981
masad9touch ya bhim 9otlek c'est un meme.
>working with Aljazeera durkas who defend sunni muslim filth with lies
>>
>>66439155
its a way to write our dialect as arabic keyboards are used alot here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_chat_alphabet
this isnt the proper arabic
>>
>>66439292

How different is MSA to dialect? I've read it's as different as English, German, French, ect is to Latin.
>>
>>66436275

rare
>>
>>66439448
it is . each region has different pronunciation of letters and words to the degree of getting totally changed from the original also the arabic language doesnt have alot of loan words but the dialects are full of them and it depends on the region an Iraqi dialect would be full of Persian loan words meanwhile a Tunisian dialect has Spanish Italian french and ofc the native amazigh loanwords
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.