[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: unafraid, unashamed.jpg (268 KB, 1045x509) Image search: [Google]
unafraid, unashamed.jpg
268 KB, 1045x509
What's with all the sudden Trump backlash on here, why do some of you guys hate him?

I don't consider myself a "Trumpfag" and I don't shitpost a bunch of Trump memes, but I do think he's the best candidate of the GOP thus far. Yeah, that's not saying a lot but he's definitely the best among them. Say what you will about Trump, but he's the only candidate that has an air of leadership and "presidency" to him. You guys really want fucking Rubio, Cruz or Hilary as your president? Give me a fucking break. Yeah, Trump has been flip flopping on issues, but what politician doesn't do that to try and gain as many votes as possible? ALL the current 2016 candidates have done it, not just Trump. Remember the 2008 and 2012 elections? All those articles about "durrrr, Obama flip flopped", "Romney doesn't have a clear stance", well no shit. Most of these fuckers are puppets in the scheme of thing and will say anything that they're told to say.

There's something about Trump that's powerful, even with "muh orange skin" or "muh fake hair" or all the Hitler and "he racist" shit throw his way. The mother fucker has a ton of charisma, he's bold, what do the other candidates have? Seriously, be honest. People act like Trump will be the worst thing for this country and to me, that's hyperbole. Nobody is taking into account how it's EVERYONE vs. Trump and he's STILL holding his own. How is that not admirable? Respect the guy, right now he's in a situation where the entire establishment is against him and he's still wading through it like a champ. He's changed the whole game and dynamics of what it means to run as president and I think, in a couple of years, his Presidency will change the country.

You can't honestly sit there and say you don't enjoy the balls on this guy. You know why there are people that love him. Trump has got that whole nonchalant attitude. This country needs someone that isn't politically correct and speaks their mind.
>>
File: reddit.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>
>>66436267
(You)
>>
File: 1456859884714.png (176 KB, 1080x1084) Image search: [Google]
1456859884714.png
176 KB, 1080x1084
Dont buy into the Trump hate. There is no backlash, its the shills shilling harder than ever before...its fear. Just look at this.
>>66436468
Came to post this, duplicate file.
>>
>>66436468

I don't really believe that. I couldn't find the sub in Reddit the other day when that first popped up.

Maybe I'm underestimating the crazies on Reddit, but I can't imagine a person or group of people going through that much trouble to come over here and shill. Perhaps I'm being naive, maybe there are people that are that pathetic? I dunno. Seems like a waste of time to me.
>>
>>66436267
Shills.
>>
>>66436468

Reminder to report all Reddit raider posts.
>>
File: 1440998759023-0.jpg (33 KB, 685x202) Image search: [Google]
1440998759023-0.jpg
33 KB, 685x202
>>66436630
Shapiro is always so salty nowadays.
>>
>>66436468
They only got one thing right.
We hate aussies
>>
>>66436468
Absolutely this
And it's not just reddit
>>
>>66437727
Also choked on the "original content". They know we stole old jokes from SA.... right?
>>
>>66436639
>implying the thread wasnt deleted as soon as /pol/ found out
>implying shills dont pathetically try to cover their tracks after its too late
>implying you arent a shill yourself

Go suck farts out of bernies anus you disgusting excuse for a human being
>>
>>66436267
With Trump's shocking ascendancy, we have earned a reputation as the dankest memeisticians around.

Having accepted our memetic superiority, they are now attempting to exploit our talents by 'persuading' us to turn to the Bern, ruse for Cruz or shill for the HIll.

I for one an not having it. I shall continue to make only sub-dank and/or critical memes for all but the God Emperor, as should you.
>>
you have to go to /r/sandersforpresident irc and they raids /pol/.
>>
>>66437514
Kek at that image.
>>
>>66436267
It is entirely high profile paid shilling

For these people, the highest link in the chain of command is most likely soros or someone like him
>>
>>66438237

WTF, I'm OP you idiot. I like Trump, fuck Sanders.
>>
File: 1456895684566.png (25 KB, 455x546) Image search: [Google]
1456895684566.png
25 KB, 455x546
>>66436630
>>
>>66436468
We need to spam more Trump memes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.