[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw with your future president. Pro tip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 592x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 592x402
Find a flaw with your future president. Pro tip: you can't
>>
This is our prez

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8x_5zx1ejg

Not that cunt you posted
>>
>>66434680
Hillary for Prison 2016.
>>
she's a bit of a cunt
>>
>>66434680
She supported the TPP until recently.
>>
>>66434680
HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016!
if just one of these things is true in this video she's needs to be in a orange jumpsuit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
>>
Low quality bait.
>>
>>66434680
she's a liar
https://youtu.be/7mTeBpyEE4I?t=1m50s
>>
>>66434680
She would make a good vp for trump.
>>
>>66434680
Cankles.
>>
>>66434680
pro tip: your a cunt
>>
>>66434680

Yea with Reddit in full shilling force trying to pick a dud candidate for her to go up against, you better start filling sandbags.

Reddit has abandoned Bernie and now wants Hillary to beat a weak non Trump candidate.
>>
>>66434680

She wants to give ISIS and Al Nusrah air support (ie. no fly zone).
>>
>>66434680
She's a woman
>>
>>66434680
Okay, but why have you posted a picture of Hillary?
>>
File: 1457226885333.jpg (58 KB, 649x708) Image search: [Google]
1457226885333.jpg
58 KB, 649x708
>>66434680
She's done nothing good her whole career.
In her 8 years as a senator, she voted for wars, big business bailouts, and her one bill as senator?
She renamed a post office.

So judging by her previous fifty years as a politician, nothing would get done during her presidency.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.