[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have the Berniefags killed themselves yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1453084371433.jpg (2 MB, 2667x2000) Image search: [Google]
1453084371433.jpg
2 MB, 2667x2000
Have the Berniefags killed themselves yet?
>>
They are waiting for the defeat in Michigan
>>
>>66434035
So am I.
t. Michiganfag
>>
Not yet. Soon, anon. Soon.
>>
>>66433882
After South Carolina, I realized Bernie was dead in the water, so I moved to Trump, because my number one issue is "politicians are the problem." Sanders was very outside the box, and Trump is even more so, but now the neocons are election-frauding Cruz to the nomination, so it will be Cruz/Clinton, just another meaningless "pick a nearly identical politician" election.
>>
>>66434035
Even then, they'll be in denial. They'll have another bullshit excuse and when he loses the nomination, they'll beg for him to run independent. Then he'll lose that too and they'll all be deported
>>
>>66433882
No anon, they're raiding /pol/.
>>
>>66433882
Careful, you'll feel the same pain if Hillary wins generals

;_;
>>
>>66434183
I was on the Sanders reddit and you are right. One post had a guy desperate saying that Bernie was losing MI by 30 points, and telling everyone to do something.
The most upboated comment was saying not to worry because there are still plenty of delegates even if they lose in MI
These Bernouts are pure procrastinators, when do they plan to start winning? Are they still praying for the hundreds of super-delegates to change their votes?
>>
>>66434183
> they'll drop another weeks paycheck on Bernie

Holy shit these people may die.
>>
>>66434430
I seriously hope none of them have children. They'll be the ones suffering.
>>
File: Rage3.png (257 KB, 962x962) Image search: [Google]
Rage3.png
257 KB, 962x962
>>66434159
Don't be so sure, the FBI and the Intelligence community are LIVID that the Hildabeast isn't in jail and they've granted one of her aids immunity.

Normally they simply indict a low level guy and work their way up through plea agreements. However, if one dude says "Let me walk and I'll give you *everyone* above me" well, that's when they go to the trouble of granting immunity. The bitch is destined for prison, so Bernie wins by default. Which is good, because Trump vs. Sanders would mean the establishment gets to be fucked up the ass no matter what.

Also, the people are awake. If Cruz gets the nomination there will be lawsuits. The GOP is done, it's Trump or bust, the GOP-e is already dead, they just don't want to admit it.
>>
You know hillary s only going to jail right
>>
>>66434159
>Not realizing that he doesn't need your votes
>Not continuing to vote for Sanders just to spite Clinton
>>
>>66434256
And /b/...
>>
File: bernie shills.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
bernie shills.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>66433882
>>
Hillary won't go to prison, she has been playing the game too long to let that stand in her way.

She will choose Bernie as her VP, gaining the majority of his voter base enabling her to beat whichever Republican makes it to the general.

Take a deep breath and admit to yourself that this country is dead.

Prepare for Balkanization

Prepare for Community Defense

Prepare for Sabotage and Subversion
>>
>>66433882
Naw, we've pretty much accepted that at this point we have to go full accelerationism and vote for the Donald.
>>
>>66437123
I pray to god the Bernie shills ice that cunt so their guy gets into power. They talk about killing Trump all the damn time, I'm pretty sure they'd laud the killer of Hillary as a hero.

ANYONE but the Hildabeast, and I do mean anyone. Fuck. That. Cunt.
>>
>>66436876
This
Trump is nominated now, he is pitted to win Florida then it's done. He don't really need a strong mobilization anymore.

Switching to Sanders once and a little before Trump is elected would let delicious salt flows from all shillarist outlets (HuffPost, Wapost...) while giving Trump a weakly gommunist to crush in the generals :)

VOTE SANDERS IN THE PRIMARIES /POL/
> VOTE SANDERS IN THE PRIMARIES /POL/
>>
>>66434159
Sanders has been in Congress 25 years. How is he not a politician? I think your conclusion is ridiculous but I'm more concerned with your premise.
>>
>>66435686
This is inaccurate. Stop listening to blowhards like Tom DeLay. You really can't read anything into this grant of immunity.

It's not atypical to grant immunity (we don't even know what kind here) in an investigation like this. The justice dept has to investigate everything so no one can just say "the fix was in." if someone takes the fifth, as is their right, the only way to compel them is immunity. It's part of many investigations.

There could be a crime, but this doesn't suggest that at all.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.