[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: losingpopulatiry.png (309 KB, 1169x597) Image search: [Google]
losingpopulatiry.png
309 KB, 1169x597
> No youtube uploads in over 8 hours
> highly underperforms in super Saturday
> former GOP nominee Romney openly calls him out on all his nonsense ideas
> loses CPAC poll

The Trump candle is slowly burning down. People that still unironically believe that Trump may win the nomination, explain thouselves...
>>
>>66433162
CRUZ CANT WIN FLORIDA
CRUZ CANT WIN OHIO
CRUZ CANT WIN NEW YORK
CRUZ CANT WIN NORTH CAROLINA
CRUZ CANT WIN WEST VIRGINIA
CRUZ CANT WIN CALIFORNIA
Why are Boogers trying to act like Cruz has any shot ? he needs to Drop out of the Race
>>
It really seems over at this point.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/06/german-vice-chancellor-trump-a-threat-to-peace-prosperity.html
>>
>>66433272

Stop pretending that Trump is 'WAY AHEAD' of Cruz in the delegate count department. The difference is negligible.
>>
File: 4xSNZio.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
4xSNZio.png
47 KB, 864x455
>>66433162
>northern European country
You know, if you worked as hard in life as you did here, you might have a real job.
>>
>>66433433

Obviously that was posted by an anon to discredit Reddit.
>>
>>66433520
Says the guy posting a CNBC article about Germany, the most cucked nation in the world, like it's gonna change our minds.

But, hey, if you are from /pol/, why don't you go ahead and post a /pol/ image from a few months ago? I'm sure you have a few saved.
>>
>>66433411
Stop it you faggot:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/
>>
>>66433666
> But, hey, if you are from /pol/, why don't you go ahead and post a /pol/ image from a few months ago?

I don't even get this.
>>
>>66433736
Slim difference, Cruz has momentum. Does not account for the fact that Trump consistently conquers fewer delegates than the polls give him credit for.
>>
>>66433815
Images and OC are posted on this board with some regularity. If you are, as you say, from here and not from Reddit, surely you have some OC saved from a few months ago.
>>
File: 1455118608933.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455118608933.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
>>66433162
Nice proxy redditcuck
>>
>>66433975
What the fuck is this? /pol/ logic?

I'm not very familiar with /pol/ nor Reddit but I don't believe that screenshot actually depicts a Reddit user (Bernie shill) but more than likely it's some anon that posted there in order to make Reddit looks silly and desperate.

> "Australia is disregarded automatically as a troll"

Nobody that's from Reddit would say that.

I don't save OC. I used to have a fap folder with /b/ content many years ago, that's about it. You were probably still in diapers then.
>>
>>66434658
If you don't understand /pol/ then leave, or stop posting for the rest of the year and quietly lurk. Just shut the fuck up and learn from the board until such a time when you can post without making yourself look like an incompetent newfag.
>>
It's a sad state of affairs when the one decent candidate we've had in my lifetime is disregarded for another Goldman Sachs shill.

Third party when?
>>
>>66433975
Why is there no cache of that Reddit post?
>>
>>66433963
>Cruz has momentum

He has momentum in hayseed midwest states with high Christfag populations. His southern strategy completely fell apart -- which every southern knew would happen, because this is Trump country through and through. He has no appeal whatsoever in northern states. He can't win west coast states.

He's rapidly running out of places that want to buy into his religious kookery.
>>
>>66434764

Such advanced mechanisms behind /pol/, so profound understanding of memes required, knowledge of politics, in order to reply and and select a file..right?
>>
>>66434987

Shoo shoo, Marxist-brand toothpaste.
>>
>>66434987
You literally just said right here >>66434658
>I'm not very familiar with /pol/

Don't attempt to use your own shortcomings as an insult against others.
>>
>>66434955
> He has momentum in hayseed midwest states with high Christfag populations
> Doesn't understand the meaning of momentum
> His southern strategy completely fell apart
Won Texas and Oklahoma easily.

> No appeal in northern states

Wins Maine by a landslide.

Fuck, the lengths you guys go to defend your failed meme candidate, incredible.
>>
File: 1457178308981.png (1 MB, 1200x1400) Image search: [Google]
1457178308981.png
1 MB, 1200x1400
>>66433162
>>
I want to put 5000€ against Trump but gambling is a sin. But it's such a temptation. Fuck.
>>
>>66435258

It's okay. Only nine days until Trump's downfall is definitive and you will remember this thread.
>>
>>66435411
Been contemplating a lay bet as well. It's becoming increasingly safe to bet against this charlatan.
>>
>>66435287
>wins his home state and a neighboring state in a landslide
I would hope so.
>>
>>66435370
Kek helicopter rides
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.