[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kremlin rebuffs Donald Trump’s Edward Snowden 'Spy' claims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: trumpsnowden.jpg (74 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
trumpsnowden.jpg
74 KB, 620x320
>The Kremlin has dismissed Donald Trump’s comments that whistleblower Edward Snowden is “a spy” who Russia needs to return to the U.S.

>“When you just asked the question about Snowden, I will tell you right from the beginning, I said he was a spy and we should get him back,” Trump said.

>Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov did not humor the idea, saying Moscow had not changed its stand since granting Snowden asylum in 2013 and a three-year residency in 2014.

>“We have made our position on Snowden clear multiple times,” Peskov told journalists in Moscow during his daily press briefing. “We don’t have anything new to add to what has already been said.”
>>
He is a traitor and we are going to get him back and execute him before the entire world.
>>
>>66431336

getting cucked by your own government right in your living room isn't betrayal?

> muh we are free
>>
>>66431336
Yea okay
>>
>>66431336
>He is a traitor
Of NSA and kikes wanting to spy on regular people, maybe.
>>
>>66431225
>haha russians flipped trump a bird !!!
I bet Putin and Peskov know the art of the deal as well. They are just propping up the prize.
>>
>>66432181
>prize
price, sry
>>
>>66431336
Good goyim
>>
Trump should hand over the Harvard Mafia to Russia in exchange for snowden
>>
>>66431225

How do people who say Snowden isn't working for the Russians respond to this? The fact that they literally won't turn him back over? He is their asset! Even Snowden himself says he wants to go back to face trial! He's being held to be forced to work for them! But then Snowden supporters say "ohhh he isn't helping the Russians" "ohhh he couldn't give them extra secret info even if he wanted"
>>
Trump hates waste, fraud, and abuse.

The NSA spying on white people is a classic example of government waste. White people aren't blowing themselves up. Muslims are the terrorists.

Trump doesn't have time for political correctness, and he hates waste. It is obvious that he will tell the NSA to refocus their efforts.

None of that makes what Snowden did acceptable. He stole A LOT of data and gave it to Russia and the Chinese. Even if you think he did the American public a favor by uncovering NSA waste and abuse, he is still a traitor for everything else he did.

After Trump and Putin meet to discuss this in private, Snowden will be facing down a firing squad. I cannot wait.
>>
>>66431225
Shit, I forgot to post the source.

http://europe.newsweek.com/kremlin-rebuffs-donald-trumps-snowden-claims-433332?rm=eu

Don't reply to the thread, I'll post it again with it in OP.
Or reply, whatever
>>
>>66431225
Snowden is a open border SJW. He is a goddamn traitor. Fuck him.
>>
>>66432786
this 100%. He is leftist scum who is deep into identity politics and other forms of cultural marxism.
>>
>>66431225
what the fuck did you expect them to say lmao
>>
>>66432589
As a patriot of my own country, I'm very puzzled to hear you say this.

Snowden exposed your own countrys corruption, and how the elites of your nation were spying illegally themselves,and betraying their own citizens with lies, false public statements and breaches of privacy that can only be termed as corruption.

I would describe bringing these events to light as patriotism, and comparable to dashcams and bodycams for the police.

Calling it treason is about as nutty as I've come to expect from America...
>>
>>66431225
>Putin a good boy
>He dindu nuffin.
>>
>>66431225
snowden is either incredibly naive or a spy. but the government is either incredibly naive or they let him do it.

to this day people think snowden released things that mattered. but all he did was give names to programs we all knew existed. a 2002 EFF vs ATT case blew open the fact that at the large telecom switches there were entire rooms devoted to siphoning data. IN TWOTHOUSANDFUCKINGTWO!!!!!!!! also, all his proof was in easily faked power point documents.
>>
>>66431225
Dunno why all my fellow citizens want him dead but among my peer group people want him alive.
>>
>>66432589
In the ideal situation (for me) we get Snowden and basically just give him a slap on the wrist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.