[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan rant during acceptance speech.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: VegNews.EvannaLynch.jpg (24 KB, 650x384) Image search: [Google]
VegNews.EvannaLynch.jpg
24 KB, 650x384
http://www.ecorazzi.com/2016/03/03/harry-potters-evanna-lynch-gives-speech-on-being-vegan/

>According to the University Times, Lynch opened with one of the most logical reasons for going vegan: the environment. “She began her talk by explaining the environmental reasons for veganism. She cited animal agriculture as being the primary contributor to ;greenhouse gas emissions, world hunger, deforestation, species extinction,’ as well as others. She believes this is an issue ‘you cannot afford not to address’ due to the adverse effects of over consuming meat and animal products.”

>Brilliant points made to an audience who might not otherwise be receptive, and then, boom! After explaining that she didn’t go vegan for environmental reasons, she told the audience, “killing and eating animals is a betrayal of our own core humanity,” and told the audience that they ought to “check [that their] practices align with [their] principles.”

>The audience launched into a polite Q and A session with Lynch, where she was able to further explain veganism to those who inquired about it, and of course, was asked about her role as Luna in the Harry Potter movies. “Another member of the audience asked if she thought Lovegood is a vegan, with Lynch ultimately stating that she thought Lovegood would be.”

Why do Vegans feel the need to cram their propaganda down everyone's throat, even when not provoked?
>>
I wish I could have given her the dick when she just turned legal
>>
>“killing and eating animals is a betrayal of our own core humanity,”

you wot mate? People kill each other daily, animals don't even raise a concern. How removed is this current effay generation from the real world? ROTLFMAMAO
>>
>>66430620
Vegans have loose bowel movements everyfucking time. Just say no to the diarrheal jew
>>
Throw her into a pit with a hungry chimpanzee.
See how long nature appreciates her sacrifice.
>>
>>66431050
same, fuck she was perfect in the movies. I want to go back.I want to dream of her forever.
>>
>>66431177
They also have the most RANCID smelling shit and farts because they literally cannot digest 80% of what they eat, and it ferments in their intestines.

Vegans have like a 200% enhanced risk of Colerectal and Stomach Cancers.

They also aren't getting live B12 unless you take living yeast extracts or supplement your vegan diet with insects.

B12 deficits cause you to slowly go insane. Literally early-onset dementia.
>>
>>66430620
brave hero woman. altho i don't give a fuck about the environment, animals are more important
>>
>>66431794
afaik vegans don't take supplements so they are all fucked in the long run
>>
>>66432451
The scary thing about B12 is that it's a boiling frog effect.

You body holds some reserves for a year or two in the form of gut flora, but those die off in a vegan diet.

The effect is cumulative and slow.
I've seen long-time vegans slowly lose their ability to remember simple things.
>>
>killing and eating animals is a betrayal of our own core humanity
People who live in rich, prosperous, industrial societies have completely delusional views about nature and humanity.
>>
Veganism is only around because of the shit humans have done to advance as far as we have. Veganism is a luxury brought about by human greed and consumption.
>>
>>66432750
Not only that
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000574.htm

You can even get dementia.

So there you go vegans suffer from early stages of dementia.
>>
>>66430620
>“killing and eating animals is a betrayal of our own core humanity,”
If that were true, we wouldn't be able to even eat or digest meat.
>>
>>66430620
Anyone seen The Land of the Blind ?

"A stale pieace of bread is better than nothing
And nothing is better than big juicy steak
Therefore a stale piece of bread is better than a big juicy steak"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8TD0fKcvs&t=4492

That movie is perfect depiction of leftists agenda and their insanity.
>>
>>66432961
As someone who has practiced agriculture, I agree.
>>
>>66430620
Killing, cooking, and eating animals is PRECISELY what makes us human. Our ancestors have eaten meat for millions of years.

Vegans can't into science.
>>
File: 1457111737609.jpg (10 KB, 431x537) Image search: [Google]
1457111737609.jpg
10 KB, 431x537
Well time to delete my lovegood fap folder.
>>
>>66433987
eating other humans is a betrayal of our core humanity
If that's true why can I digest them? Haha. Check mate, vegans.
>>
>>66431794
Where on earth did you hear that? The clinical evidence suggests vegans
have decreased risk of all-cause mortality. Vegans are less likely to get cancer, you buffoon.
>>
File: image.jpg (712 KB, 1000x2891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712 KB, 1000x2891
>>66433987
Humans shat in the woods for fucking forever too. Doesn't really seem like that compelling of an argument to do it now. I still cook which is a uniquely human thing. Vegans aren't afraid of meat. If I were stranded on an island or something I would absolutely kill and eat an animal if I had to in order to survive. The thing is, I don't have to. We have modern agriculture now. I can fucking buy dried beans and peas and B12 supplements for less than the price of meat. My diet is still healthier than it used to be because of all the fruits and vegetables I'm eating.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.