[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between these two people? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5
File: trump.jpg (38 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
38 KB, 660x371
What's the difference between these two people?

I mean, other than the fact that one is going to ruin his country, and the other one already did.
>>
>>66430590
Trump is clean.
>>
It's a bretty good comparison desu
>>
About a foot.
>>
>>66430590
No Muslims at bunga bunga parties.
>>
>>66430590
>other one already did
Berlusconi is the reason FIAT now owns Chrysler.
Plus, his parties were great.
>>
>>66431002
>Berlusconi is the reason FIAT now owns Chrysler.
It isn't doing us much good when they're outsourcing all their jobs.
>>
>>66430590
Trump has run numerous successful businesses. What does Berlu have? Mediaset? Garbage.
>>
>>66430590
at least Italy wasn't a refugee camp with Berlusconi
>>
>>66431170
But then again, Berlusconi is a great singer. So point goes to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDwFWSweLFU
>>
>>66431170
>What does Berlu have?

About twice as much money as Trump.
>>
>>
>>66431279
All earned with mafia/freemasons ties.
>>
>>66431162
>It isn't doing us much good when they're outsourcing all their jobs.
That's because Berlusconi isn't there anymore.
That is your own fault so suck a "refugee" dick.
>>
>>66431364
Why didn't they take his money away after propaganda due and mani pulite?
>>
>>66430590
Trump has no connection to the mafia, I think

>>66431002
How? The tradition of government bailing out FIAT whenever it had problems wasn't started by him
>>
>>66430590
Berlusconi had part of the media, owned one of the most known club of the most beloved national sport and knew how to talk, uniting the right, and how to debate.
>>
>>66432047
>the guy that never wanted to do a debate and the only time he did was BTFO
>knew how to debate

Nope
>>
File: Matteo_Salvini_1.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Matteo_Salvini_1.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
MAKE

ITALY

GREAT

AGAIN
>>
>>66432315
>guy that doesn't recognize Italy as a country
>making Italy great again
>>
>>66432444
Don't doubt. Just vote.

Italy just keeps getting worse and worse. Vote for someone radical that will get shit done.
>>
>>66430590
Who's the other goy
>>
>>66432444
I thought all the "Padania Libera" bullshit ended when Bossi stepped down.

Does Salvini have a plan for anything other than stopping the refugee stream? Not even memeing.
>>
>>66431002
And fiat made Chrysler and its sub brands crap
>>
Most important difference is Trump has no sway over the media, and they'll beat up on him mercilessly if he's nominated.
>>
>>66432233
To maximize consent you have to know when and where to talk. Plus we're talking relatively mr. Santoro.
>>
>>66432315
He looks like a Mexican lol
>>
>>66430805
trump is 5foot10inch
>>
>>66432444
>>66432588

Nice digits.
Lega trying to get national votes it's pretty cringy.
>>
File: 310x0_1417540962315_salvini.jpg (31 KB, 310x404) Image search: [Google]
310x0_1417540962315_salvini.jpg
31 KB, 310x404
>>66432780
YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK!
>>
>>66432785
No he isn't he is 6,2
He is a big guy
>>
File: presidential-IQ.jpg (254 KB, 1200x1128) Image search: [Google]
presidential-IQ.jpg
254 KB, 1200x1128
>>66430590

>What's the difference between these two people?

Probably about 40 IQ points.
>>
One's empire was funded by dirty money and crooked bankers while the other was was funded by crooked bankers only.
>>
>>66432521
I probably will vote for a radical party but I will choose between the nationalist ones

>>66432588
Pretty sure secession is still part of their statute.

As far as I know he wants to introudce a flat tax system and get us out of the EU

>>66432780
WE WUZ VIKINGS AND CELTS
>>
>>66432653
>And fiat made Chrysler and its sub brands crap
It was to make Italy great again. America wasn't given any concern.
That is why you have to vote Trump.
>>
>>66432315
jesus christ dont you dare
>>
>>66432785
His benis is, maybe!
>>
>>66432959
>I probably will vote for a radical party but I will choose between the nationalist ones
M5S, when? Only Grillo can stop the chem trails.
>>
>>66432943

Those IQ numbers look like bullshit. No president has an IQ less than 135.
>>
>>66432943
>bush
>124

Doubt.
>>
>>66432882
4 you.

Berlusconi has more money than Trump,
but he's older, and shorter.

They're both very good at communicating.

I've voted for Silvio, i'd vote for the Donald.
>>
>>66433023
>voting for tinfoil gibmedats.

I'd sooner walk in a Muslim neighborhood in London alone desu.
>>
>>66433004
>jesus christ dont you dare
What? He'll stop the boats!
>>
>>66432943
>obamas not on the list, feels good.
>>
>>66433153
>memeing so hard

They were part of coalition government in the past and didn't shit.
>>
>>66433058
No. 135 is like 99th percentile.

I doubt even a handful has IQs that high. Most were probably just average.
>>
>>66430590
Trump isn't owned by shady lobbyists and actually wants to protect the average American economically.
>>
>>66433142
So then who? Forza Italia?
>>66433209
So who's gonna stop the boats?
>>
>>66433023
I really don't know how to feel about M5S.
Sometimes I feel like they are a bunch of idiots but maybe I am just jaded
>>
>>66430590
Ruin the country for whom?
>>
>>66432562
Mussolini
>>
>>66433385
No, they're definitely idiots. The last thing you want is to give them power.
>>
>>66432315
<3
>>
>>66433324
Idk honestly. All the parties in Italy are shit and we don't really have a promising nationalistic figure like Trump or Farage. I will probably leave this shithole soon for America if Trump is elected, or for somewhere in Eastern Europe otherwise. At least things aren't going excessively bad under King Renzi.
>>
>>66431162
They just started building the Alfa Giulia and Maserati Levante, they started building Jeeps a little while ago, they'll add a shitload of other Alfa Romeos, Maseratis and Jeeps to Italy's production in the next couple years while shitty Fiats will be built by slavs and turks, so you have no reason to be complaining really.
>>
>>66433910
>I will probably leave this shithole soon for America if Trump is elected,
Yes. Leave your country - so a moroccan can take your spot. Don't be an idiot. Don't run.
If Trump is elected is pro-nationalist anti illegal immigrant rhetoric WILL impact Italy.
>or for somewhere in Eastern Europe otherwise.
Who the fuck says they want to move to Eastern Europe?
>At least things aren't going excessively bad under King Renzi.
While your industry continues to be gutted and the majority of companies on Borsa are partly owned by foreigners.
>>
>>66434119
None of this is going to happen in Termini Imerese which is what I'm most concerned about, being Sicilian and all.
>>
I will vote [spoiler]Renzi after he will BTFO from the PD.[/spoiler]
>>
>>66430590
They are nothing alike
With the media Berlusconi had he's way more similar to Hillary.

Trump is more like Grillo
>>
>>66434432
Trump is nothing like Grillo.
>>
Trump is a real state tycoon. Not a corrupt media tycoon like berlusconi

News channels in Italy are 100% controlled by the government. Visit Italy and you will notice that their TV NEVER does live transmissions- they have to record their shows first, send them to their bosses in goverment , and if they give permission only then can they air them.

For example, remember when berlusconi was attacked in public? The media was forced to report garbage like "our great leader is so strong he didn't need any sedatives during surgery"

And most importantly. Berlusconi doesn't care about immigration and unemployment. No politician in Italy care about these two things.
>>
>>66434125
>Yes. Leave your country - so a moroccan can take your spot. Don't be an idiot. Don't run. If Trump is elected is pro-nationalist anti illegal immigrant rhetoric WILL impact Italy.

I suppose you're right, Trump's election could hopefully have a really good impact on the political landscape of America and Europe, but I'm still considering America as a possibility if shit really hits the fan here. Truth to be told, I wanted to live the American dream since I were a kid.
>Who the fuck says they want to move to Eastern Europe?
You can live like a king in any country of the V4 group with a good degree an a good job, and fuck slav qts all day.
>>
>>66434547
Isn't Trump the one who says global warming is a chinese hoax? You can make a parallel with 'e scie chimiche.
>>
>>66434432

Actually the US media pretends to make fun of Trump for stupid issues just like Italia 1 and Canale 5 had those stupid shows (Stricia la Notizia...etc) satirizing Berlusconi. But in fact they stay away of anything actually damning and only give him publicity.
>>
>>66434715
>political landscape of America and Europe
*of Italy and Europe
>>
>>66434749
No that's nowhere near comparable. Berlusconi was never called Hitler daily by every news outlet in the country.
>>
>>66434715
>I wanted to live the American dream since I were a kid.
Really? Because more than half of all americans have no faith in the american dream. It doesn't exist. This is why Bernie and Trump are so popular. They're the only ones claiming to bring it back.
>but I'm still considering America as a possibility if shit really hits the fan here.
Where? New York? Because my town is historically Italian but all the Italians are now dying out and Dominicans are coming in. The local catholic church was considering ending service in Italian and replacing it with Spanish. Tons of old neapolitans come out and yell at the church leaders. Breddy good. Move here, pls.
>You can live like a king in any country of the V4 group with a good degree an a good job, and fuck slav qts all day.
They're shitty countries though.
>>66434740
Trump said that. But he was just saying that to get the lunatic vote. He doesn't honestly believe that. Grillo clearly believes in chem trails.
>>
>>66434715
>You can live like a king in any country of the V4 group with a good degree an a good job, and fuck slav qts all day.

Don't these countries have some real shitty wage? Explain further, please. I'm interested.
>>
>>66430590

Learn how government works bud. It will help you in the long run :D
>>
>>66434956

Only the very left media outlets are doing that. Those are not part of the establishment propaganda machine.
>>
>>66430590
Trump is either going to play ball with Congress or he gets a dose of that nice obstructionism that Obama got.
>>
>>66434547
>not a politician
>not from the establishment
>basically a third party
>voted because people are tired of political nonsense

Heh

Also banned because dubs get ?
Mods are drunk
>>
>>66436505
If you read Trump's book, the Art of the Deal, he makes it very clear what he is doing. He's on TV non-stop which is what he wants. The more over the top he acts the more attention and votes he gets. He's a genius.

Grillo is a dumb fuck murderer.
>Also banned because dubs get ?
mods are fags.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.