[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a fractioned Europe better than a united Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: EU3_2.jpg (164 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
EU3_2.jpg
164 KB, 1024x640
Nation states, closed guarded borders, tariffs, patriotic economies and limited visas?

I say yes, it is our only chance to win against globalization and to dwarf foreign invasion.
>>
>>66430313
I depends on who it is united under
>>
>>66430313
what game is this?
>>
>>66430313
How would you solve the low fertility rates?
>>
>>66430313
Yes.

Many small countries means we can learn from each other and competition will raise the bar.

Centralized plan economies lead to inefficiency.
>>
>>66430313
fractioned Europe constantly declared war on each other

china and russia would dominate us so hard

a united Europe is better for us, but united like "let´s be friends", not like EU
>>
>>66430313
Either Britain needs to be in charge or it needs to be fractured, we've got the most experience running an empire successfully and if we go fractured then the constant strife should at least force us to build up our armies again to fight off the Russians and migrants.
>>
fractioned world only works in times when we walked and rode horses. In a world of cars, trains and planes, it would just be a nightmare getting about from border to border as you'd be hitting one every 20 minutes. Just imagine the traffic. It would be a fucked up.

Fuck United Europe though, I like it how it is, but without the EU
>>
File: 2011-09-12_00028.jpg (107 KB, 1023x645) Image search: [Google]
2011-09-12_00028.jpg
107 KB, 1023x645
>>66430405
>I depends on who it is united under
Why? If it is united under a democratically elected president, why would that make a difference?

>>66430424

How should I know?
>>
>>66430424
Europa Universalis.

>>66430753
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>66430424
boku no pico
>>
>>66430675
>it would just be a nightmare getting about from border to border as you'd be hitting one every 20 minutes. Just imagine the traffic.

Most people could drive right through the border, even before the EU.

Ever been to Switzerland?
No big deal.
>>
>>66430906
seems legit riceman
>>
>>66430838
thanks
>>
>>66430561
>How would you solve the low fertility rates?
You would not.

>>66430563
>Many small countries means we can learn from each other and competition will raise the bar.
Agreed.

>>66430571
>china and russia would dominate us so hard
did not happen before.

>>66430675
>Fuck United Europe though, I like it how it is, but without the EU
So fractioned.
>>
>>66430313
>united Europe
>all the European nations have to pay the cost of a mistake committed by a single country

Definitively yes.
>>
>>66431180
Not just mistakes.

The Greek crisis has taught us that some countries rather slack and leech off the EU than try to fix their economy.

United Europe basically means Germans have to do all the work while Southern Europe will hold up their hand.
>>
>>66430313

Depends on the culture map
>>
>>66430313
No.

Europe needs to be open in trade (amongst its members), but political sovereignty needs to be maintained at the individual state level.

An economic union with minimal federal oversight. That is what Europe should be.

If Europe fragments we are going to get raped by Russia and half of the dindu world, who still hate us for giving them technology.
>>
>>66431667
You're so fucking retarded it hurts to watch. Germany already spent 1 billion euro on their rapefugees however 3/4th of this cash comes from EU donation ergo your own fucking pockets. Can we stop pretending that Germany gets nothing in return? 90% of cash they've put into EU comes back to them, it's a fucking loan. Not to mention lands and companies their banks get to buy for dirty cheap. Over 80% of Polish media is controlled by Axel Springer. I can't stand stupid shills like you.
>>
File: 1457147255688.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1457147255688.webm
3 MB, 480x270
>>66430313
Unification of peoples is a natural process since all the ethnic identities are made up and the only reason they still exist are cultural differences.
Cultural differences are almost gone: people do the same things (movies, music, lifestyles, etc.). Language barriers are probably the biggest obstacle in the way of unification.
Whether you want it or not, globalization is inevitable.
>>
>>66431025
They still stop you. It's not like the e.g. france/germany border

>>66431135
Yes, fractioned, but not for every 10 minutes of walking time
>>
File: Al-AngelayahBinMerkel.jpg (115 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
Al-AngelayahBinMerkel.jpg
115 KB, 590x443
>>66431667
Germany hasn't neither been helping to make the situation a bit better. Those refugee quotas are drying out the post-crisis economy and I have the feeling that if Germany keeps bossing around and sanctioning those countries who refuse to give free stuff to arabs they will fuck it up for the third time (Destruction of Rome, WWII and now this).
>>
>>66432782
>Yes, fractioned, but not for every 10 minutes of walking time
Then how? I live in Bavaria and want my country split from Prussia yesterday. We are paying 5 times more money to them for nothing than Brits pay to the EU.
>>
>>66432779
Say that to billions of mudslimes that would behead you if they could get away with it.

Say that to billions of Asians who treat us like lesser beings and laugh at our progressive society.
>>
>>66433041
Whatever works best for you in Germany. EU aside, I'm not saying the current fractions are perfect. I suppose some can be fixed, but I don't know about Germany's situation specifically.
>>
>>66433093
>Say that to billions of mudslimes that would behead you if they could get away with it.
I was talking about Europe, it'll probably take hundreds of years to bring the rest of the world on the same level and unify. I just hope Europe starts mass deportations of muzzies asap, so there wouldn't be any major instability.
>Say that to billions of Asians who treat us like lesser beings and laugh at our progressive society
u wot?
>>
>>66430424
A game worse than Victoria 2. Visit
>>>/vg/gsg
>>
>>66432939
rome was destroyed because by the time it fell apart it was degeneracy central like the west today. everything was outsourced, people were openly faggy, barbarians were allowed in and even put into the armies.
>>
>>66433472
You can't have it both ways. Globalisation = Islamic dominance.
>>
>>66432779
>>66433472

This guy is right, the problem is not globalization, but the fact that we accelerate it without transitioning the culturally different people into something that's closer to us.

This is why we should've never gone to stir shit in Iraq, Syria and Lybia. They were awful places but had a semblance of stability and secularity and a chance to elevate themselves above shitty islamic crap.
>>
>>66430571
>a united Europe is better for us, but united like "let´s be friends", not like EU
This. Trade agreements + absolute national sovereignity is the way to go
>>
>>66434476
Poland isn't the wealthiest country in Europe, but your educational system is pretty good and the English Proficiency level is in the top 10.

How do you guys keep your society that clean in comparison with the rest of Western Europe? Your people is proud of their heritage, faggots keep their sexuality solely in their bedrooms and the folks seem prepared for an invasion.

When Western Europe will fall apart, the Slavs will be the last ones on their feet.
>>
>>66430313
United Europe under certain principles.
Example:
Roman Empire (uncucked cultured warriors)
An united nazi Europe would've worked too.

The current EU is the European Self-destructing Union. We need walls.
>>
>>66435266
Eastern european countries are still developing, which means that the generations in here have still lived with decent values and without cultural degradation like the west.

For example, nigger music is actually considered good and receives awards and is considered cultural zeitgeist. Gypsie music in Romania is shameful shit that only the lowliest of the low listen to.
>>
File: camaron-de-la-isla.jpg (82 KB, 496x600) Image search: [Google]
camaron-de-la-isla.jpg
82 KB, 496x600
>>66435995
>Gypsie music in Romania is shameful

>tfw I like flamenco
>>
>>66436354
Not that kind of gypsie music. This kind of shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtfwk5QeLHs

It is popular with our gypsies and people from rural areas but you'll never see a decent white kid from college ever listening to this kind of crap.
>>
>>66430313
Fractured Europe wasn't a super power. It was a shithole in comparison with other places.
When the nations started unifying, and then centralizing under a king that's when shit got real.
>>
>>66434634
Globalisation has nothing to do with islamic dominance you cuck, islamic countries are shit holes.
The reason they get to flood you country is because of leftist shitheads that defend completely unrestricted immigration, while anyone normal recognizes everything should be done with moderation (back in the day the US would import european scientists instead of importing low-skill beaners for instance).
>>
>>66430313
Small nations would mean that the filthy Rus animals and the fucks in the USA will be able to freely enlsave us.
>"Oh Russia invaded Brandenburg? Thankfully i am in the Republic of Hesse, I dont have to worry"
>"Oh no, Russia has invaded me, help me Bavaria"

I could agree to such small nations if they would be in the frame of the USE.

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED THE TIMES WE WERE DIVIDED? We waged fucking war against eachother, giving space to Turkish filth to invade.

Never again, a unified European state is the best thing we can hope for. Cultures change and fade, 100 years from now much will be different, so why not band together in one state and form a new culture and simply protect our racial identity as Europeans.
>>
>>66430424
Autisimo Map Painter 10; "Save your Volk in cyberspace and not not in real life Goyim...anything but that! 11/10!" - IGN

Someone post the pic...
>>
>>66435073
>This. Trade agreements + absolute national sovereignity is the way to go
So fractioned Europe it is.
>>
>>66430313
>GOLDEN HO

Tell me about them Golden Hos
>>
>>66436477
Naw, you just need to make sure enough shared common values are promoted so that when europe faces a threat it unites instead of making a system as rigid as the current one. Autonomous in practice, united in spirit
>>
File: true map uro.png (2 MB, 1218x1492) Image search: [Google]
true map uro.png
2 MB, 1218x1492
E M P I R E
M
P
I
R
E
>>
>>66437152
look at america. that's what awaits europe if we unite.

right now we still have enough autonomy to resist merkel. in usa like setting we wouldn't and every city, every village in every country would be overran by "refugees" to subvert the indigenous people the most and destroy every community.
>>
>>66430313
Yes. A united europe could be stronger, but if they lose, they lose forever.

Remember that the romans took few years to conquer the Gauls because they're united, while they took centuries to conquest hispania that was desunited.
>>
>>66438499
Part of West Poland is rightfull german clay
>>
>>66430753
>Austria expanding all the way to the black sea
This shit happened way too often in EU3
>>
File: v2_16.jpg (682 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
v2_16.jpg
682 KB, 1920x1080
lol
>>
>>66437152
>protect our racial identity as Europeans.

Because there is no such race as Europeans and expecting people from hugely different races to integrate is basically communism
>>
>>66436628
>The reason they get to flood you country is because of leftist shitheads that defend completely unrestricted immigration

It's not the left which is in power it's the right or centre-right, who allow unrestricted immigration cos it's in the interests of european capitalism.

You do support capitalism, don't you?

Why would you want the wealth creators to suffer after all they've done to make Europe what it is?
>>
File: ck2_36.jpg (764 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ck2_36.jpg
764 KB, 1920x1080
lel
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.