[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Given the upcoming release of this movie, can we talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1457193883259.jpg (89 KB, 620x893) Image search: [Google]
1457193883259.jpg
89 KB, 620x893
Given the upcoming release of this movie, can we talk about the Smolensk crash? I'm curiosu what you all have to say.
Relevant links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIzSQniBDY
>>
>>66430228
back in 2010 it looked a bit like "evil russians" having a laugh and rubbing it in to the poles...

but now it looks more likely they we're setting the stage for this "rapefugee crisis"
>>
>>66430557
look more closely at the individuals and their political policies...
>>
>>66430228
you probably know all the shitstorm which is going in Poland because of it. I think the issues after crash are more interesting than the crash itself.
>>
>>66430765
This "crash" gave Merkel and Brussels exactly what they needed...Russia also stayed silent because it also helped them....
>>
>>66430915
>shitsorm in Poland

mind sharing a bit about this, pole-kun?
>>
>>66431152
I think Putin regretted this to some (small) degree which has now manifested itself into a strong resolve in Syria.
>>
ITT: Kurwa, Kurwa, Kurwa
>>
>>66431303
Stay strong Poland Bro's...for all our shitposting, we do care about you!
>>
File: 1409367508155.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1409367508155.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
>>66431323
t. Liberator rape baby
>>
>>66430228

Did you know how PM Sikorsky ended his days in Gibraltar?
>>
>>66430228
Will it be documentary or conspiracy thriller?
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>butthurth the movie
lol
>>
>>66431254
kurwa! first part because of lame letters limit
so we are in 2010. Lech Kaczynski is the president, his brother is the leader of the biggest opposition party - Law and Justice. Once they have ruled Poland as a president and prime minister but now have won Civic Platform and Donald Tusk
2010 was election year. Lech Kaczynski have no chance to win reelection. Yet he started his campaign and you must know that one of the mayor issue was history. He was giving medals to war heroes, guys from Solidarity and so. He also give a pressure to build Warsaw Uprising Museum which havent been build for a long long time.

And thats because he flew to Katyn, where thousands of polish soldiers where murdered by soviets. He wanted to honor them and get some points in his campaign.

O, and you must know that the president and Law and Justice party were rather eurosceptics (eurorational as they want to be named). So liberal media love to kick them in the balls.

And then kurwa crash.

I remember that day. It was saturday and i was so fucked up after drinking the day before. I was dying in my bed when my roommate said "yo man they killed the president". What the fuck? Kurwa really man, they killed them all.

That was fucking weird feeling when you see people on the streets with flowers and crosses praying and crying. Pretty cool - everyone were united and shit. Even liberal media have found some nice photos of the president and were showing them for hours.

First load of shit hit the fan about two or three days after the crash. First problem was not who the fuck killed our president but where we are going to bury him. For years we have buried our heroes at Warsaw Cementary of Powazki. But there is one more place. The Wawel Castle. The most holy place where lay only polish kings and Jozef Pilsudski guy who gave Poland independence after World War 1. Some morons said that the president should be buried in the Wawel Tomb and some other morons said it is kurwa blasphemy.
>>
>>66430228

Short version:

The crash happened due to bad weather, bad luck and a catastrophic mistake on the pilot's part (possibly he was pressured to land despite danger).

Many people are not over it though. Law and Justice folks organize a memorial every month, cultivating a belief that varying degrees of mischief from russian / polish enemies. Most interestingly, our minister of defence is most likely a batshit conspiracy theorist himself - he put together a team of people to find out the "truth", no doubt we'll hear about them yet.
>>
>>66433079
interesting stuff...thanks anon.
>>
>>66430228
But the pressure was too damn high. It was kurwa symbolic - polish president died on russian soil when he was trying to honor the polish soldiers murdered by russians. And so Kaczynski was buried in the Wawel Tomb. After some protest.

In that day we were not thinking about who the fuck killed our president. We were thinking about mourning. We did not give a fuck that our prime minister Donald Tusk give away the investigation to Russians. I dont know how you should investigate a fucking plane crash but some of Law and Justive party voters started to accuse Tusk for traitory. Probably if the plane crashed near Praga or Budapest there were no problem but it crashed in Russia.

I must say that Russians were pretty cool. They were like "o blyat they totally thinks that we killed their guy lets be nice this time". This lasts for about week or two lol. After that? Politics. Poland wanted the wreckage? lol fuck you. Poland wanted the black box? lol fuck you here have some kurwa copies. Poland want the bodies? Kk have them. But when families opened the coffins the realise that they get the wrong bodies. Not cool man. But I dont blame Russians. Our government fucked up.

After the crash the Russians established comitee to investigate the causes of the crash. Polish government also did it. And Law nad Justive Party. So we had three independent comitees. Russian said that this was an accident caused by our pilot. Polish government said that it was because the bad weather and some mistakes. Law and Justice said that it was an assasination.

And for that time Law and Justice trying to prove that it was russian assasination. Now they won majority and they have their own president. They can do whatever they want. We`ll see what they are going to do. For now they`ve established another comitee.
>>
>>66430228
oh and one more - have I told you that our real prime minister is Jaroslaw Kaczynski, twin brother of president Kaczynski killed in Smolensk?

why real? because he rules miss Szydlo. Everybody in Poland knows that Szydlo is just a puppy.
>>
>>66434891

lol you meant puppet, though she does have a face of a bulldog
>>
>>66434981
yep
just rushing to church kurwa and dont think about what i write
>>
>>66433079
Moving anecdote. Thanks polishbro
>>
Here is the true official trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr_mq5A86B4
>>
>>66430228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdAZ-5Lcag8

non polisch bros have to see it, englisch version off an NL documentary
>>
They also tried to kill the president a few days ago. Stay strong Poland Bros.
>>
File: 28311.jpg (120 KB, 604x353) Image search: [Google]
28311.jpg
120 KB, 604x353
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.