[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If evolution is real, how did women evolve to be sexually attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
If evolution is real, how did women evolve to be sexually attracted to money?

Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>66429933
Alpha male. The one with most power gets all the chicks.
>>
>>66429933

8/10, very original and to-the-point. But the punch line itself is still not hard hitting enough to go any higher than an 8 rating.
>>
>>66429933
The answer to all "If evolution if real then how come X..." is, it benefits the offspring to do so.
>>
>>66430140
But I thought evolution was supposed to take millions of years? Money has only been around for a few thousand, and only in some parts of the world. Some places have only had money for a few hundred years.

BTFO
>>
>>66430312
Isn't evolution surprising? ;^)
>>
>>66430312
Because my little retard the money is irrelevant, it's about power and resources that come along with it.
>>
>>66430312
Money is power. They're attracted to power.
>>
>>66429995
>>66430140
>>66430578
>>66430751
>>66430772

>taking the bait this easily

Good job, newfags. Now I give him a 9/10.
>>
Not even an atheist but

Women like power
Money is power
Therefore women are attracted to men with money
>>
>>66430843
>A LEAF
You ruin everything you fucking faggot
>>
>>66429933
Because money is security and access to resources and a cunt wants a man who can provide her with the most of those things.
>>
>>66429995
Money is power.

Power used to be those who thrived in nature. Human nature has changed jungles into concrete. Money is power.
>>
>>66429933
Indoctrination trough media is not evolution.
>>
You guys will be a lot less bitter once you realize that women are trophies for your accomplishments. Not trying to sound like some try hard misogynist, I'm just saying go out there and accomplish shit and women will find you attractrive.
>>
>>66429933
>>66430312
They don't want the money for the money you thick shit,
they want the money so they can buy the things that they evolved to want.
Money isn't what they want, it's the benefits that the money brings, shitface.
Bait or not, fuck off.
>>
>>66430931

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

IF THE PEOPLE RESPONDING HERE HONESTLY DON'T KNOW THE PURPOSE OF THE 'CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS' MEME THEY ARE STUPID NEWFAGS

FUCK FUCK SHIT FAGGOTS
>>
File: 1457207644730.gif (2 MB, 174x176) Image search: [Google]
1457207644730.gif
2 MB, 174x176
I'm not an Athiest

Women are not sexually attracted to money, they're sexually attracted to a man who earns money, weather he's a builder, baker, or barrister. It's one of the traits that women see for in a man as it shows he's a functioning member of society and not some retarded NEET who can't even wipe his own arse properly without mummy having to clear his mess.

Having a job shows that you're functional enough to help contribute to a relationship, the family and to bring up your kids. You're basically a quality person. Women need to be guided in life by men, they aren't independent.

On the other hand there's golddiggers who wouldn't shed a tear or even change an emotion of their sugar daddy dropped dead within the next 5 minutes.

Know the difference.
>>
File: 1451402440468.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1451402440468.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
>>66429933
The good thing about this whole ordeal is there are way too many women around with insane demands. Some are already waking up to their own lunacy.
>>
Actually wrong

Many betas & nerds who fell for the "once I'm out of college and rich in my STEM career, I'll have armies of hot bitches begging for me" meme fail to distinguish between Alphas who fuck, and Betas who provide bucks

Women want to breed with alphas, regardless of money. But they need the money of betas to give their children comfy upbringings.

Poor bros are for "fun" and "experimenting" with in the prime of their lives. Rich betas are for settling down once they're no longer attractive.
>>
>mfw alpha persona & about to take my electronics NVQ test in electrics
feels good

Though I've been with my girl since I was doing shitty odd DIY jobs though. My girl's pretty decent anyway, and not like the rest of these modernised slags I used to fuck left right and centre, who will most likely settle with some beta when they're in their 30s.

Betas need to learn not to settle with the sluts and maybe things will shake up with most women.

Sluts have always existed by no man would settle with them. Now beta culture is on the rise, it helps fuel sluts, and feminism.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.