[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Naked, sword-wielding Washington man arrested for allege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
>Naked, sword-wielding Washington man arrested for allegedly vandalizing Sikh temple after mistaking it for ISIS stronghold
>Jeffrey C Pittman, 44, was found in a Spokane County temple on Thursday
>He was said to be naked, holding a sword, and surrounded by an estimated $30,000 of property damage
>He initially thought he'd broken into a 'church,' but then came to believe he was in a secret ISIS or Taliban lair
>Sikhs who apprehended him gave him food and tea while police arrived
>Officials say they think it was an impulsive act, not a planned crime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478478/Naked-sword-wielding-Washington-man-arrested-allegedly-vandalizing-Sikh-temple-mistaking-ISIS-stronghold.html
>>
>>66429384
lmao just your average american
>>
>>66429530
>implying he did anything wrong
>>
File: floridamoot.png (127 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
floridamoot.png
127 KB, 500x264
>>66429384

Jesus, Florida really needs to step up their game.
>>
>bringing a sword to a Sikh temple

That's just asking for it.
>>
>>66429384
>gave him food and tea
Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Fuck Muslims.
>>
Are these false flags? You'd think that a naked sword-wielding man would be capable of finding a mosque.

I hear about the Sikh temple attacks, but never of mosque attacks.
>>
File: capture(36).png (549 KB, 510x545) Image search: [Google]
capture(36).png
549 KB, 510x545
>>66429845
The only reason I use twitter
>>
>>66429384
>vandalizing Sikh temple after mistaking it for ISIS stronghold
kek
>>
>>66429384
>gave him food and tea

How awkward must that have been?
>AHHHHHH I'll destroy Allah!
>*gets tackled
>*gets restrained
>*gets covered up
>so, uh, yeah. Let's give him something to eat. I know the just threatened to kill our families but just look at him.

This sounds like a skit from some B comedy movie. Kek
>>
File: Fuck Sikhs.jpg (227 KB, 600x1418) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Sikhs.jpg
227 KB, 600x1418
>>66429384
>>Sikhs who apprehended him gave him food and tea while police arrived

These Sikhs, one day they are calling for death to Americans and burning the presidents effigy, the next they are actually legit bro tier, chilling with the guy who just attacked their church with a sword and giving him food.

I really dont know what to make of them
>>
File: Florida.jpg (1 MB, 750x4250) Image search: [Google]
Florida.jpg
1 MB, 750x4250
>>66429845
>>66430264

>He named his account "Florida Man"

Genius.
>>
>>66430197
Mosques do get vandalized but media outlets don't report it as much because saying a Sikh temple got hit makes bigger news since it shows
• wrong target
• stupid perp cliché
• victims aren't spics or niggers who chimp out in the news

The Aclu does appear to keep track, but not a whole lot because they have to reported to the cops for it to count.

https://www.aclu.org/map/nationwide-anti-mosque-activity
>>
>>66431004
What the fuck, Florida?
>>
>>66430900
Those anti government types are literally the Westboro Baptist Church tier of sikhs
They believe in an illuminati tier world government that's helping india suppress a sikh state from coming into existence and using government mandated genocide to split punjabi resources amongst hindus
>>
Just your average Trump voter
>>
>>66431004
Ah. The infamous Florida Man meme. You guys do realize that a large portion of Florida residents come from out of state right?
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/florida-has-the-second-fewest-native-residents-of-any-state-6548292
In fact, it sued to be LA and NYC where all the crazy dick brains hung out. Something I'm sure they do their best to keep a lid on.
>>
Someone give that guy a burger
>>
>>66429384
So can we all agree that sikhs are bro-tier?
>>
>>66431827
>be sikh
>want trump for POTUS

This train has no brakes!
>>
>>66432065
Can confirm
I am a sikh and want trump for potus
>>
>>66430900
> Sikh "bro tier" meme
stop
>>
>>66429384
Sikh's are fucking hilarious
To this day it blows my mind that people so religious that they wear huge turbans and carry decorative knives party and fight so much.
They're basically like brown Irish people
>>
>>66429384
This is what sihks get for being anti-muslim for centuries.
>>
>>66432265
>sees flag
That's not Sweden, wtf are you doing?
>>
>>66431769

>They believe the jews are trying to suppress a sikh state from coming into existence and using government mandated genocide to split punjabi resources amongst hindus

It wouldnt be that much of a stretch to be honest.
>>
>>66432377
My family came from Sweden about 800 years ago
>>
>>66432132

Russians are bro tier too, more bro tier than cucked austria.
>>
>>66429384

This is how you know the difference. Mudslimes would have beat him into a pulp or possibly killed him.
>>
File: WhenUNut&SheKeepSucking.gif (719 KB, 480x295) Image search: [Google]
WhenUNut&SheKeepSucking.gif
719 KB, 480x295
>>66432177
I once asked a Sikh if they used the knives for anything.
Like, all their dishes are dirty and they want to make a pb&j sandwich: do they use the dagger?
He laughed his turban off for a good 10 seconds.
also dubs witnessed
>>
>>66432599
There's a lot of truth to it. My uncle was one of those sikh nationalist conspritards and over time he became close to me and wanted me to read him /pol/ tier red pilled stuff going on in America (jews, 9/11 cobspiracy, etc). Over time he stopped caring about a Sikh state and assimilated into American culture and is now basically a full blown /pol/tard (well more Abovetopsecret and zerohedge because he's a Banker but whatever)
>>
File: carlos.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>66429384
he was just looking to cure the sikhness
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.