[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Taylor Swift degernerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: tswifty.jpg (70 KB, 467x450) Image search: [Google]
tswifty.jpg
70 KB, 467x450
1. The song Tim McGraw was inspired by an ex-boyfriend named Brandon Borello. Their relationship ended because he had to go to college.

2. Picture to Burn was written about an ex-boyfriend named Jordan Alford, whom she calls a redneck, and says he never let her drive his pick-up truck.

3. Teardrops on My Guitar was written about a boy she liked, whom she never actually dated. "Drew was a real person!" she tells.

4. Should've Said No was about an ex-boyfriend that cheated on her. The boyfriend's name was Sam Armstrong.

5. Joe Jonas broke up with her over the phone, which is something she has complained about on Ellen DeGeneres' Show and elsewhere.

6. Taylor Lautner became her boyfriend after they met on set for the film Valentine's Day.

7. Jake Gyllenhaal reported spent $160,000 to have her flown over on a private jet for a date. [5] He later broke up with her through text.

8. The songs Dear John and I Knew You Were Trouble are rumored to be about her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, whom she dated briefly after collaborating with him on a song.

9. The song Enchanted is about Adam Young of Owl City.

10. Out of the Woods and Style are supposedly about ex-boyfriend Harry Styles.

11. Conor Kennedy is rumored to have inspired the song Begin Again.

12. To learn about Taylor's current boyfriend, please read Current love interest.
>>
>>66428113
She burns more coal than a Missouri power plant.
>>
Holy shit... I mean yeah she gets around but fuck she must feel like complete garbage being one of the most idolized and successful and "beautiful" girls in America and she can't keep a boyfriend.

She's probably all sorts of crazy.
>>
>>66428113
>is x a slut
yes
>>
>>66428330

She doesn't give up that puss. They probably said fuck it and moved on.
>>
>>66428113
She's also been with 1 girl (that we know of)

I'm guessing Cara hit that as well though
>>
>>66428483
>She doesn't give up that puss.
I doubt that very much. If she were a virgin, she would have been wearing a purity ring and telling everyone from Asia to Sweden that she is "pure" and here vagina is "untouched".

She has fucked people since she was 15.
>>
>>66428483
I have heard this as well, that she refuses to give up the puss for anything other than marriage and they always drop her and move on.

>>66428506
Doesn't count.

>>66428598
If she was the kind of person who wanted to, she could just lie and say she was pure anyway.
>>
>>66428423
This. All women are whores.
>>
>>66428598

The only reason I know this is because of my wife, who loves the gossip magazines. TayTay fucked the guy from Jarhead. And now she's "saving" herself for marriage.

I wish I didn't know all of this but there's only one TV in the living room.
>>
>>66428113

She's a slut that's for sure. She was having an affair with Chris Martin from Coldplay for a while. Just the name of that band is degenerate, a slang term for necrophelia.

Taylor Swift is a closeted whore who is good at keeping her permiscuity out of the spotlight and away from the eyes of her fanbase.

Utter trash, no amount of money in the world would influence me to date a degenerate /b/tard whose vagina is a revolving door for men with mediocre promises to be "the one" .
>>
>>66428663
>If she was the kind of person who wanted to, she could just lie and say she was pure anyway.
No, she could not. It would come out. One of her dozens of ex-boyfriends would give an exclusive interview or sell a sex tape.
>>
>>66428330
Rumor is she doesn't put out at all and these guys, who have pussy thrown at them 24/7, grow tired of that shit and dumb her
>>
>>66428113
you do know they all broke up with her because she wouldn't fuck them?
>>
>>66428293

meaning she fucks niggers?
>>
>>66429038
>you do know they all broke up with her because she wouldn't fuck them?
It is more likely they all broke up because she is annoying as hell. Watch some clips about how she seems to be "off the camera". Bitch is a bitch and doesn't chill.
>>
>>66429124

Take it from a non-virgin, Germany: you will put up with A LOT, A LOT if the pussy is worth it. Crazy family? Crazy woman? A bitches' bitch? None of it matters for the first few years of good ass.
>>
>>66429124
as far as i'm aware jake took her virgnity but didn't bother showing up to her birthday party then broke up with her

all the rumours of why these guys have broken up with her are because she doesn't fuck

i know 99.99999% that's the reason harry styles did
>>
>>66429237
>Taylor Swift
>Ass
>Pick one
>>
>>66429237
Not if you got alternatives and they all got a lot of alternatives. Not to mention, she is busy with her own life.

>>66429254
>as far as i'm aware jake took her virgnity
Sure thing... only that she lost her v-card when she was 15 to her producer.
>>
>>66428113
>9. The song Enchanted is about Adam Young of Owl City.

Adam Young is too much of an aspie to hit it.
>>
File: image.png (77 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 375x444
>>66428113
She's hot and rich

Who fucking cares you pathetic fagots
>>
Her music is bland as fuck, that should tell you enough.
>>
How is it considered dating if they don't even have sex?
>>
>>66428113
What does it tell you about modern society when even this girl can't commit to a stable partner?

Society is collapsing in slow motion before our very eyes. The Marxists have won.
>>
>>66429353

>Heinrich is THIS obsessed with American culture

Which occupation zone did you grow up in, out of curiosity?
>>
File: 1441112061229.jpg (151 KB, 592x405) Image search: [Google]
1441112061229.jpg
151 KB, 592x405
>>66428113
>Taylor Lautner became her boyfriend
b-but he's a manlet ! he's like 2 inch shorter than her, and he's not even really white !
>>
>>66429630
>Which occupation zone did you grow up in, out of curiosity?
New York City, and you?
>>
>>66429648
Doesn't matter nigger, Lautner has money, fame and he's attractive. Even if he is a manlet, he can still pull more poon than you ever will shitskin.
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>66430265
projecting, arent we ?.
>>
>>66428113

Every single one of you that follows celebrity gossip is part of the degeneracy we now live in.
>>
File: Taylor Lautner Naked Nude.jpg (88 KB, 394x700) Image search: [Google]
Taylor Lautner Naked Nude.jpg
88 KB, 394x700
Taylor Lautner is hot as fukkkk
>>
>>66429237
>Take it from a non-virgin

Take it from a non-virgin that isn't desperate, you're a faggot
>>
Why would you even want to do anything with that stick. She's all bone anyways. No fun in bed.
>>
>>66432068
>Why would you even want to do anything with that stick. She's all bone anyways. No fun in bed.
Bone is a lot better than fat. My person opinion.
>>
>>66432151
In principle yes but she is too bony imho. There isn't any ass or boobs to grab on that.
>>
File: Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Bra-Size.jpg (135 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Bra-Size.jpg
135 KB, 1024x819
>>66428113
John Mayer is a stud - he's dated some real hotties, when they were hot.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.