[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_C alifornias What does /p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: cali split.png (227 KB, 1000x794) Image search: [Google]
cali split.png
227 KB, 1000x794
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Californias

What does /pol/ think of six Californias? It seems inevitable.
>>
It seems even more retarded than the California of today desu
>>
>that added blue

George Dubya really fucked his party.
>>
New states may be admitted by the Congress into this union; but no new states shall be formed or erected within the jurisdiction of any other state; nor any state be formed by the junction of two or more states, or parts of states, without the consent of the legislatures of the states concerned as well as of the Congress.
>>
>>66427065
Well lets get started on that change then! Change for the sake of change! Look at me, my name is Tim Draper and I am no different than those grand strategy nerd hopeless asperger who wants to balkanize certain countries for no fucking reason.
>>
>>66426804
>netherlands
opinion discarded
>>
If California was 6 states, 5 of them would be Democratic, increasing the the California senate voting power x5 and would actually INCREASE the amount of electoral votes Democratic California gets - the fact that one (by far the smallest) of the 6 would swing Republican would be outweighed by the fact that 5 new states now get relatively more say in the Electoral college (Because smaller states get more voting power under the EC)
>>
>>66427065

the last part makes it sound possible
>>
>>66426641
This will probably never happen. Still, it's retarded that there's 55 electoral votes in one state, given that it's a first past the post system.
>>
>>66426641
Feel bad that Orange County has all that blue around it.
>>
>>66427304
Why would the senate pass a bill that gives California 10 more senators?

Don't be stupid.
>>
>>66427065
Are you trying to say it's impossible? Because it isn't.
>>
>>66427429
I'm saying that the state congress may agree to it, but actual congress wouldn't.
>>
>>66426861
Probably more to do with all the laws that have been recently put into effect that lets illegals vote
>>
>>66426641

>It seems inevitable.

Holy fuck. Get off this board.

Sage all retarded posts
>>
>>66427362
Don't they're the remains of the Repubs who let the Mexican reconquista happen
>total cucks
>>
>>66426641
California is a shithole
>>
Regardless of how you split up California, it will all be underwater in 10 years.

Then they will be dying for a drought.
>>
>>66427569
You must not pay the insane taxes that float LA illegals.
>>
>>66427730
You're paying taxes? Raw deal my man. Let me suggest that you try to avoid paying taxes whenever it is possible.
>>
>>66427362
Funnily enough, I think that county is literally Orange County
>>
How does LA have so much red? I thought all major US cities were very left leaning
>>
>>66427850
>avoid paying taxes whenever it is possible
kind of hard when you're employed, get off the fucking couch you lazy fuck
>>
>>66428000
orange county is rich republicans m8
>>
>>66428000
>I thought all major US cities were very left leaning
literally because of niggers and white guilt, lots of jews in LA though
>>
>>66428131
If you do labor like a man and take cash you don't have to pay taxes and you get a fat stack of cash friendo.
>>
>>66428139
fuck, I got LA county and OC mixed up.
>>
>>66427539
It could be split into a confederate type system on the state level but still recognized as one state on the federal level.

Think about it, the Confederate states of California.
>>
>>66428131
>avoid paying taxes whenever it is possible

VAT is pretty easy to avoid if you buy stuff off the internet.
>>
File: FeelsBadManEu.jpg (13 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBadManEu.jpg
13 KB, 251x201
>>66427235
>>
>>66428203
>If you do labor like a man
I only worked trade long enough to learn for myself, besides, anyone working trade that makes legitimate money cannot hide it from the feds. You WILL get audited, and you will pay your taxes, whether it's financially or prison. A fat stack of cash is a salary with benefits and retirement doing technical or science based work.
>>
>>66428623
Hey man, my uncle fixes roofs and he doesn't pay taxes. You can do it too and learn all the tricks of tax evasion just like the fine folks of my family.
>>
>>66427730

>pay taxes
>O MAN CALIFORNIA IS TOTES GONNA BREAK UP. I TOTES KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

Read a book, kid. Go do something with your Sunday. Go to Church and know God.
>>
>>66428473
I'm talking about income tax, california is like 30%+ state income tax. Combined with federal, you are lucky to take home 40% of your actual income.
>>
>>66428743
>Read a book, kid. Go do something with your Sunday. Go to Church and know God.

Is this one of those Sonic the hedgehog yuppie zealot memes?
>>
>>66428742
are you retarded or 14? can't tell the difference. fixing roofs is a shitty job and pays nothing. even if he was on thebooks he wouldn't make enough to have a taxable income. I'm talking about a 80k gross income being taxed down to taking home 35k
>>
>>66428467
>no
>>
>>66428838

>cant think outside of memes

Yea. Time to get off the internet, sport.
>>
>>66429177
Your ID has cum in it. Why should I listen to you?

Fucking faggot, I bet you like cum.

Seriously though, you have baby brains and you need to remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>66428743
>Go to Church and know God.
what a loser, does your fat wife drag you there or are you just a cuck for the priests cum wafers and grape juice?
>>
>>66426861
>>66427560
Also white people have been leaving this state since the early 90s
>>
>>66426641
Why 6? Why not just let Jefferson go in peace? They're the only people that want a split.
>>
>>66426641
>called Silicon Valley and not San Francisco

Internet nerds are insufferable.
>>
>>66429177
Your ID looks like some radio station for fags.

KFKU-7 Cum for all your top faggot hits.

Reset your IP and get a new ID and get your shit together boy lover.
>>
>>66429312

Poor kid. Today is Sunday and has to go to school tomorrow! Isn't that just the pits, champ?
>>
>>66428131
>he doesn't avoid taxes
>2016

Shits trivial.
>>
>>66429564
I think most surrounding areas are sick of the burden of LA. splitting it up would also concentrate efforts to reconstruct infrastructure and highway systems. Most of this is based on states rights ideology and that federal government really shouldnt interfere. as us population grows, federalism will start to die as states go their own way
>>
>>66429818

The angry boy stomps his feet until he is heard. We're not laughing with you, squirt. We're laughing at you!
>>
>>66429938
It literally comes out of your paycheck automatically
>>
>>66429874
>>66430083
This is pathetic. Seriously dude, stop.
>>
>>66429938
I still wait for reply you mongrol nigger fuck, I have seen weak brits like you crumble into my feet with weeping tears of a saint mary forgiveness only to stroke my sex shaft into your eyes, burning vision blurred by my fertility and virility, a sex gravy you do not deserve to be blessed with, but I grant unto you. I relese my cock wand and raise my sword to behead, but you are so weak and miserable i leave you to the rats of london, for muslim swine will sweep you away, too weak to keep out the desert rats that violently burn your society to the ground. no, death would be a blessing unto you. the vision of your fertilized tears leaves me with satisfaction.
>>
>>66429874
>>66430083
Lets not make this any weirder than it is
>>
>>66429954
Well the whole world will attempt to Balkanize as markets become less free and natural resources become more scarce. That's beside the point.

But this seems like a trick. Jefferson wants out, but that would mean 2 more Republican senators, so we'll have to shit up the rest of the state so Dems come out new winners. Then it's okay.
>>
>>66426641

As someone from CA

Those borders make absolutely no sense at all.
>>
File: Map5_RaceHispDistribution_2010.jpg (429 KB, 782x1012) Image search: [Google]
Map5_RaceHispDistribution_2010.jpg
429 KB, 782x1012
>>66431226
>>
>>66429938
>Don't you know it's <current year> anon? Because it's <current year> your arguement is invalid. Jeez, get with it man, don't you know it's <current year?>
Nice ad hoc fallacy fucking dipshit. An hero for us on cam so we can all see the gene pool get a little stronger.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.