[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americans have to actually pay money to maintain their health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: laughingfarage.jpg (37 KB, 515x350) Image search: [Google]
laughingfarage.jpg
37 KB, 515x350
>americans have to actually pay money to maintain their health

how can anyone think thats okay?
oh wait, americans
>>
>>66424385
You don't pay taxes?
>>
Low quality bait desu, I will give you a bump so you can maybe get a few (You)s
>>
>>66424385
I know right

It's literally FREE everywhere else
>>
File: TV1.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
TV1.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>66424385
>>
File: TV2.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
TV2.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
>>66424438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiJ6Ibnstvg
>>
>>66424385
>Radiologist Uncle, making six figures in USA
>literally had to fight with his insurance company when aunt got cancer.
>Came to Turkey to buy the same medicine for 1000x cheaper

Even If you are upper middle class there is no escape. He was paying premium for insurance. You really have to be filthy filthy rich in order to have no worries about healthcare.
>>
You pay 140 a year to the Saville rape machine known as the bbc.
>>
>have cancer

>fucking die with no treatment cause i didnt pay the big man
>>
File: 1437274701234.jpg (74 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1437274701234.jpg
74 KB, 600x656
>>66424651
>Can literally get arrested for opinions
>>
>poor
>have mega-aids

>'we will cure it for u senpai'
>'u got $8,000 on you?'

>die
>>
>>66424609

yeah I doubt that, who in thier right mind would go to a 3rd world country to treat a life threatening disease.
>>
>45% of income taxed
>38% of which goes to Hamza and his five children

>'We need a new mosque to instill Sharia Law'
>'No problem.'

>die
>>
>>66424880
Not treatment, just drugs. In the end his insurance claim was denied. It sucks. Besides the healthcare, personally you also have a very litigious and paranoid culture calling cops over trivial shit instead of talking with your neighbor etc.

Don't get me wrong America is great for study for making money but not a great place to live in do your thing and get the fuck out. His mistake was staying imho.
>>
>Be 5 million British citizens
>All vote for UKIP
>2 seats awarded

God save Rasheed
>>
>>66425084
you*
sorry mistaken the flag
>>
File: 1372420222232.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1372420222232.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>66425086
>americans complaining about non proportionate elections
>>
>12% of country's population votes for party
> 0.3% of the country's seats are awarded to that party

>Yfw Britslamic people brag about their multi-party system like it's the queen that their god must save
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.