[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to Atheists this beautiful creature is pure coincidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 10
File: pure coincidence.webm (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.webm
1 MB, 240x180
According to Atheists this beautiful creature is pure coincidence and happens literally all over the universe.
>>
Posts mutant peacock.

>Trollicious
>>
Don't you have some muslims to be raped by?
>>
>>66424001
> mutant peacock
They are called Albinos you dumb fuck.
>>
>>66423901
According to bible idiots, this was packed away on noahs ark, along with every other living thing. Oh yeah, that means we are all descendents of noah. Blacks, whites, chinks, spics, niggers, sand niggers, wops, mics, polacks, jews, gooks, abbos, and vikings. How is this possible? Explain rapefugee cuc,k
>>
File: 1457227490655.jpg (73 KB, 492x538) Image search: [Google]
1457227490655.jpg
73 KB, 492x538
>According to religious people this beautiful creature which serves no purpose useful to mankind was given to us from a creator to us to just admire it's beauty.

That means that your creator wanted you to look at fucking birds who lost the genetic lottery.

Congrats.
>>
>>66424059
And albinism doesn't arise by mutation?
>>
>>66424199
We as human beings serve no purpose useful to our planet.
>>
It looks like it could be potentially delicious.
>>
>>66423901
>"happens litterally all over the universe."

Nope, as planets rsembling Earth are quite rare. Life is not that commonplace. Also, different environments would produce different species, so I doubt there are albino peacocks on every planet where living animals exist.
>>
This dumb german will soon see what happens when two different races intermix. Hahahahaha

Enjoy your rapefugee offspring mulato sandniggerschnitzels
>>
>>66423901
>>
>>66423901
>I don't understand what coincidence means
>I also don't understand that 4 billion years is a really long fucking time
>>
>>66423901
According to an IDIOT like you a backward Middle Asian idol made everything in 7 days.
>>
>>66424174
This is where you fail

Niggers are simple animals nothing more.
>>
>>66424001
THAT IS THE FICKI FICKI BIRD. THE FEMALES ARE WHITE, AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN MALES TO IMPREGNATE THEM.
>>
>>66423901
>inb4 bananas are proof of god
>>
>>66424568
But how can niggers still be alive if the flood affected the entire planet?
>>
>>66423901
>2016
>not believing in the evolution
and no the evolution does not exclude the idea of a god
>>
>>66424568
To be fair, noah did keep the niggers locked up in cages with the animals...
>>
>>66424668
You are correct bause god is an idea. An idea created by man.
>>
>>66423901
>>66423901
Wow that was a good display. It looks rather big for that kind of bird though.
>>
>>66424578
PeaCOCKs are male.
>>
>>66424785
*because
>>
Probably he's a rapefugee, they can't understand European science
>>
>>66424806
>completely misses the gestalt
My sides
>>
>>66424661
Well they didn't steal land they aren't white, so must have stolen a couple of seats on the ship
>>
>>66424517
>Middle Asian

Holy kek
>>
>>66424661
Because its a fact niggers cant swim!
>>
>>66424694
The Bible actually says Noah's son Ham (burnt, black) was the sire of all Africans.
>>
>>66424878
No I think he got it ,... but the white bird .. is the guy so it was a shit joke
>>
File: 1450479771721.gif (643 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450479771721.gif
643 KB, 640x360
>>66424174
>all descendent of noah
>>
>>66423901
>creature is pure coincidence
No it's evolution
> and happens literally all over the universe.
No

I conclude you don't know atheists and WISH they thought like that so you could easily debate them with your 300+ IQ nerd
>>
>>66424970
And is other son Wang was blind, and his other son Achmed made of sand, and his other son Mickey was an alcoholic, and...
>>
>>66425050
He believes in a magical sky wizard.

Did you honestly expect an informed debate?
>>
>>66424785
>idea
it's not really an idea it's a theory. A theory which can't be proofen wrong or right. Like it was with the gravity waves which has been a theory from Einstein. There are for sure kind of energies outside our recognition that exist out there which may be responsible for living conditions or even be a catalyst for the evolution.
>>
>>66424694
Noah didnt know what Africa even was.
>>66424883
Are you pretending to be stupid?
>>66424969
Yes so if the flood happened why are they still alive?
>>66424970
Blacks have barely any genetic connection to hebrews this is complete nonsense.
>>
>>66425148
Not even adult intelligent skyfairy followers can hold a good debate. So having a good debate on 4chan filled with 16yr olds pretending to be 18 is not gonna work.

Thank you I'm out
>>
>>66423901
I watched the webm before reading the post and was confused when no jew was edited into it. Thank you.
>>
>>66425177
Shhhh. You sleep now.
>>
>>66425360
>shhhh. you sleep now
is this your argument ?
>>
>>66425413
Yes. God is an idea of man. Not a theory of science.
>>
>>66423901

Truly, a wonder of nature.
>>
File: cec2.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cec2.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
>>66424512
>>66424661

R A R E F L A G
>>
>>66425290
A few of them survived.

A genetic bottleneck due to a natural catastrophe is a scientific fact. There were only about 5000 humans left on earth.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2975862.stm
>>
>>66425848
And the dinosaurs?
>>
>>66425519
so how do you explain that there are physical laws. We all know them, we all understand them, but we don't know why thing behave like they behave. Why is an atom like it is ? Why do cells divide ? Why should there even be something and where does life come from ? Even Scientists who work on this kind of field often say, that they have simply no idea why there is something and they think that there is some kind of energy out there we haven't discoverd yet. And this kind of energy is the nearest thing which can be descriped as god or creator of living. You don't have to see good as an old men living in heaven. It may be some kind of energy or "super sun" which has send the first energy out into space. Also why would space expend at infinite speed ? All question there is no answere for except the theory that there is some source of energy or catalyst for it.
>>
>>66425848
The blacks have the most diverse DNA on earth meaning eurasians are the genetic bottleneck effect.
>a few of them survived
>a few of them survived a planetary flood
Where is your brain?
>>
>>66424661
something something WE WUZ NOAH N SHIET
>>
>>66426071
You realize there are mountains if Africa? Planetary flood is also mentioned both Sumerian and Indian mythology.

But I guess I shouldn't expect a basic knowledge of history or mythology from a nigger.
>>
>>66423901

no
nobody ever said that

Jetzt geh zurück zu deinem cuckshed du dummer hurensohn sonst ficke ich deine mutter in den arsch
>>
>>66427073
You realize their DNA could not be as diverse as it is if their numbers were wiped out by the flood right? You christians are literally retarded because you cant see basic logical contradictions.
>>
>>66427206
>You realize their DNA could not be as diverse as it is if their numbers were wiped out by the flood right?

Population bottleneck is an established scientific fact. So get fucked.
>>
>>66427290
The bottleneck was the tribes that went out of Africa not the niggers.
>>
>>66427378
Humanity originated from the middle east, out of Africa theory was proven false long time ago.

http://news.discovery.com/history/archaeology/oldest-human-israel-101228.htm

Niggers are probably the result of people fucking humanoid apes, hence the genetic diversity.
>>
>>66424989
Leviticus 18:9
Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.
>>
>>66427741
Fuck your jew laws dictated by their demiurge.

True christians only accept the New Testament. Jehova of the OT is the devil who created man and the universe. Only our soul belongs to God.
>>
>>66423901
>According to christcucks, a peasant managed to fit two of every species of animal on earth into a boat to escape a flood
>>
>>66423901
>coincidence
Good job demonstrating that you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>66427741
The flood was in Genesis. Deus vult.
>>
>>66427555
No humans originated in Africa, also your explanation for blacks is completely moronic as blacks have more homo sapien DNA than eurasians.
>>
>>66424252
>no reply
FATALITY
>>
>>66423901
>pure coincidence
That's a funny way to spell emergent complexity.
>>
>According to Atheists this beautiful creature is pure coincidence and happens literally all over the universe.
>pure coincidence
Are you implying that natural selection is random? Mutation may be random. Allelic sorting may be random. Natural selection is certainly not random; ergo the 'selection' part.

That living things conform to certain patterns should be no more surprising than that liquid water conforms to the shape of its container.

The mutation of living things as the movement of water are random processes, but these random events are constrained by the environments that contain said animals and molecules.
>>
>>66426059
There is no such thing as laws of physics.
Universe does whatever the fuck it "wants".
>>
>>66428434
>there is no such things as laws of physics
>the universe does whatever the fuck it wants
wat ?
>>
>>66428591
Our "laws" of physics are descriptive, not prescriptive.

If the sky turned green with neon pink spots tomorrow, it wouldn't be "breaking the laws of physics", it would mean that we described something wrong and thus, it will be subject to change.
>>
>>66425606
Uncommon at best.
>>
>>66428803
yea but if you throw something out of the window and it flies up you have the wrong sign of a number. There are laws of physics, but nevermind, if you think there is not, think what you want
>>
>>66424661
It didn't. The Hebrew says it covered the whole land, not the whole planet.

>>66427914
>Fuck your jew laws dictated by their demiurge.
The fuck are you talking about? Also, they aren't "jew laws", the Bible says they are God's laws.

>True christians only accept the New Testament,
The OT is the first two thirds of the Word of God.
>>
>>66429199
>if you throw something out of the window and it flies up you have the wrong sign of a number
thank you for proving me right

descriptive, not prescriptive
>>
>>66429331
you didn't get it, that's a joke about physics
>>
>>66429212
Noah's arc was lifted above the earth. How did it not cover the whole planet.
>>
>>66429212
True christianity was what the cathar, the bogumils and the paulicians practiced.

The O.T. is the word of Satan, the lord of this world. Not God.
>>
>>66429747
>half of your holy book is written by Satan
That doesn't exactly help your credibility
>>
>>66429837
Therefore it's not my holy book.Only the N.T. is.
>>
>>66429837
God had two sons, Satan and Jesus.
>>
>>66430150
Somehow you don't find it weird that the literal enemy of your book managed to write half of it? You don't see that as a massive red flag?
>>
>>66423901
..................fuckin retard do you thinks shitskin were made by god too? Retarded evolution deniers i thought they only existed in usa
>>
File: Ancient Cosmology2.jpg (92 KB, 394x445) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Cosmology2.jpg
92 KB, 394x445
>>66423901
Allow me to open your eyes, faggot.
>>
>>66423901
check this shit out
according to our current understanding of physics,
atomically speaking there can only be a set amount of space between atoms
because things like water molecules and hydrogen/oxegen atom can only occupy a set amount of space,
similar to the monkey at the typewriter analogy, eventually things will fall into the exact same order more than once, this is statistical fact.
extrapolate the numbers out far enough and yes, you will find 2 identical snowflakes
in fact there are probably a fuckton of identical snowflakes on earth right now

extrapolate the numbers out even farther (barely into infinity) and not only will small things like molecules and atoms start to repeat, but the larger things they form will repeat
like life, and planets.
stretching out odds into infinity you find there are strong (100%) possibilities that there are identical earths, with identical people living on them, and eventually you WILL find someone or something that looks exactly like you or something you have seen before.

you are not special snowflakes.

you are not the only "humans".

and you are not even the smartest set of "humans".

There is an infinite amount of life out there,
a lot of it is shit you cant even dream of,
but a lot of it is stuff you have seen a million times before.
>>
File: fedora190.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
fedora190.png
1002 KB, 655x745
FAGtheists need to SHUT THE FUCK UP and accept Jesus Christ (PBUH) as their Lord and saviour.

Otherwise we will post hat memes. Pic related, typical FAGtheist (lol).
>>
File: CFrage.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
CFrage.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>66423901
>mfw I realized that almost everything about plants or animals that people find beautiful or cute is just them trying to get laid
>>
>>66424252
So does every genetic variation. But we don't call one sub species of animal a mutant species do we, you tit?
>>
>>66430297
That's the book of the jews. They were hhoodwinked by Satan, or decided to follow him.

Just compare those two. Do you really think that the vengueful nutcase called THE LORD is the same as the Father of love and forgiveness, whom Jesus as Christ the Word (Logos) revealed to the world?

All material things are created by the devil, prince of this world (called 3x this by Jesus). As peopel say: nature is cruel. Only our soul has a spark of Good. Therefore you must go through life as a Good Man, to not become corrupted by Satan's handiwork.

that is whu cathars called themselves 'good men'.
>>
According to fedorists, it is impossible for a safety pin to evolve naturally over billions of years, but perfectly logical for a single cell organism which is more complex and compact than a space shuttle, and is self-repairing and self-replicating to just pop into existence.

Also, it happened a long time ago in a land far away but the fairytale can't happen today for some reason.
>>
>>66430509
The only problem with that is that the universe isn't big enough to repeat those statistical chances often enough.
>>
>>66430297
The "Bible" is a collection of the laws and scriptures of the jews (Old Test.) joined up with the Gospels of Our Lord Jesus the Christ and the Acts of the Apostels and Revelation of John, by the Roman emperor Constantine to use it for his own purposes.

Only the books in the NEw Testament, along with others that were considered not suitable for their purpose, such as the Gospel of Thomas Didymus and the G. of Philip, and Mary Magdalene, these are all the works that describe the teaching of the Living Word of God.
>>
>>66424252
*tips fedora*

Albinism is a blessing of G-d. Like the one he gave to Noah (who happened to save the world when G-d flooded it because of sin).

Read the fucking Bible next time and you won't need any of this "science" bullshit.
>>
>>66431158
*tips fedora*

If the Old Testament is not the Bible then why is it in MY Bible?

Fuck off FAGtheist.
>>
>>66429212
the water level would cover the entire globe if it raised above mountains.
>>66430951
A safety pin is not biological so it cannot evolve.
>>66431286
Albinism is a genetic disorder.
>>
>>66430951
>impossible for a safety pin but possible for an organism
What do organisms do that metals don't do? Hm, I wonder..... Could it be..... Evolve? Self replicate? React to stimuli? Modify their genetic coding? Have genetics?
Just because one thing is less complex than the other doesn't mean that one leads into the other. They have many different processes that don't relate to one another in any way. This is a stupid comparison.
>It can't happen today for reaaons
The conditions then weren't the same as the conditions now. And you wouldn't want them to be.
>>
>>66427914
>True christians only accept the New Testament
but the prophesy of the messiah is in the Old Testament
>>
>>66431426
I'm actually a christian, a good man.

Naturally only the so-called "great religions" of the world are there because the world is the work of Satan. The higher in the hierarchy in this world, the closer to Satan.

Hell doesn't exist, this is hell.

You can live good and after death return to God's realm, or you can reincarnate ad infinitum on this piece of rotten dirt.
>>
>>66430212
Mormon pls

>>66423901
>literally all over the universe
No.
And I'm a theist.

>sky wizard
>skyfairy
Fuck off with that reddit-tier meme.
>>
>>66431746
as is why the jews do not believe that Jesus was the messiah

their idea of a messiah, which they get from these very same scriptures, is very different, as I'm sure you are aware
>>
>>66430980
the universe is infinite
>>
>>66431863
>Mormon
try Cathar, bogumil or Paulikian
>>
>>66431158
>I get to cherry pick what is the truth and what is Satan
That's an awful lot of bullshit you got there, m8. You might want to dial it back a bit.
>>
>>66431754
>Naturally only the so-called "great religions" of the world are there because the world is the work of Satan. The higher in the hierarchy in this world, the closer to Satan.
You belong in an insane asylum.
>>
File: : ].jpg (11 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
: ].jpg
11 KB, 392x243
>>66431926
no it isnt
>>
>>66431992
>any of those
literally why
>>
>>66423901
According to Christians a wizard made it and he'll torture you forever after you die because a rib-woman ate a magic apple given to her by a talking snake.

Sounds convincing.
>>
>>66431286
Is being Christian the new fedora?

How was Church today? Oh, right. You are not really a Christian are you? You are in for the christ/pol/ meme.

science bullshit my ass
>>
>>66431286
>-

Fuck off kike scum.
>>
>>66423901
i see what you are saying and fedora tippers are the worst most arrogant people but this is a shit argument desu.
>>
>>66432273
I think he's just a Poe. I don't even think he's really Christian.
>>
>>66432493
>>66432273
hes the same guy who makes those troll threads, "this is what atheist actually believe" etc
>>
>>66431926
borderless, not infinite
>>
>>66432910

you just been there to take a look?
>>
File: MDAy7Ue.jpg (64 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
MDAy7Ue.jpg
64 KB, 500x296
Oh shit op the Gaytheists are pissed
>>
>>66433065
Does Australia exist? Does Mars exist? Do other solar systems and galaxies exist? Did you go there to check? Stop being fucking retarded.
>>
>>66432051
If you would do some effort and dig up histiory of christianity, you would see that this was practiced by a great group of original christians, which were first tolerated by the so-called orthodox until the Romans legalised christianity in 313 and the last group got power.

Then they have tried to persecute the ones not submlitting to their falsifying, and persecuted them ruthlessly wherever they resurfaced for 1500 years.

They are the ones who have cherrypicked their doctrines in order to judge their hunger for wordly power and their consolidation of their power.

Just read the New Testament yourself. Read John, read Jesus words.

Why did they fior example chose to not include Gospel of Thomas Didymus in their "Bible", although it is confirmed authentic and written 20 year after Jesus' death? They knew that Gospel well, containing the Words of the Living Jesus. Because His words go directly against the creation of a hierarchical worldly church!!

Always have they persecuted true christians ruthlessly, because they could not bear the truth. The created the Inquisition just for that. Read up on the Albigensian crusade for exaple.
>>
>>66430708
I do. You mutant silly willy.
>>
>>66432241
Stupid Christians. Everyone knows nothing became rocks. That started to live, then evolved in to a form of life that thinks it thinks, but can't think because thinking is impossible.
>>
>>66423901
>dat display

I'd let it fuck me, thats impressive
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.