[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Election USA.jpg (3 MB, 2816x2676) Image search: [Google]
Election USA.jpg
3 MB, 2816x2676
How accurate is that?
>>
>>66422904
Reek as ¡Yeb! was the best.
>>
>>66422904
Stannis is not corrupt or morally bankrupt though. Cruz is.
>>
Tyrion and Cersei were never friends.
Tyrion is a witty perv, not wealthy, not a good negotiator.
Tyrion is popular among SJW because "wow, a dwarf can act, how heroic of him".

Stannis doesn't eat his boogers.
>>
>>66422904
cruz/stannis is totally wrong

other than that pretty good

webb as jaime is too perfect
>>
>>66422904
Stannis is too manly and not enough Goldman Sachs for Rato.
Bernie doesn't have the guts necessary for this comparison.
Also Jim Webb half openly being pro Trump is well played.
Yeb as Reek and Rubio as the faggot are golden.
Ned Stark is closer to Ron Paul, Rand is a cuck.

But overall, not as shitty as I would have thought seeing the thumbnail.
>>
>game of plebs

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>66423213
>Burn innocent people, including his own daughter on stake becaue Muh R'hllor demands it
>Not morally corrupt

Either or that way, how is Cruz one of these two?
>>
>>66423361
>implying it's bad
kill yourself
>>
>>66423364
In the books he is nothing like that
>>
>>66423249
>Tyrion
>not wealthy
>>
>>66422904
>>66423315
Also forgot to mention that while Littlefinger is the Jew, I would have put Bloomberg instead. More directly politically relevant, always trying to sneak in as a third party alternative.
>>
>>66423364
Cruz is owned by the big banks. He also flip flops on issues when lobbyists pressure him, even when it's clearly directly opposed to his ideological principles.
>>
>>66423517
He's literally that minus daughter part because it didn't happen in the books yet.
>>
>>66423533
His family is. He never made a buck on his own.
>>
its all right expect that berne is that white haired bitch who actually does shit and the hard working enslaved people support her forget her name cause not watching this hour long shit only scenes.
>>
File: 8xkpmHQ.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
8xkpmHQ.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>66423694
>Cruz is owned by the big banks
Proofs?
As far as I know he's just as "anti-estabilshment" as Trump or more.

Also, Trump flip flopped on more than one issue as well.
>>
>>66423713
In the books he tells people to fuck off and pray harder when they demang a burning sacrifice
>>
>>66423723
Well, doesn't change the fact that he IS wealthy.
Under that circumstance, nobody except for Tywin could be described as one.
>>
>>66423836
Bank stuff: his wife works for Goldman Sachs, he took undisclosed loans from Goldman Sachs and Citibank. Flip flop: example being the Iowa ethanol issue.

I cba looking through the entire thing again digging up more. I know it's Stefan "not an argument, donate pls" Molyneux and he's biased in favor of Trump, but he does provide some good info and sources:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s
>>
>>66423694
Yeah he is corrupt.
>>
Who the fuck still watches that show?
>>
>>66423249
>Tyrion is a witty perv, not wealthy, not a good negotiator.

Tyrion is a great negotiator, whenever his dwarf status or bad blood between families isn't a decisive factor. The fact that he can get so much done despite being a dwarf in his society is a sign of his skill

>He's not rich.

He is, he's just not self-made. He's shrewd and would be able to take care of himself if necessary, he just doesn't bother with making money because the Lannister coffers cover him.
>>
>>66423836
Who didn't go to CPAC to suck up to wealthy donors.
>>
>>66422904
soros doesn't control shit, he's an agent of the rotschilds
>>
File: huma_hillary_7_ap_605_605.jpg (35 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
huma_hillary_7_ap_605_605.jpg
35 KB, 605x328
>>66422904
add secretly likes women for Hillary
>>
>>66422904
Breddy good desu senpai
>>
File: twyin.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
twyin.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>66423974
Tywin Lannister is best Lannister.
Fuck Tyrion, fuck Cersei and fuck TV Jaime.
>>
>>66422904
You give Chris Christie WAY too much credit.
>>
>>66424142
Give me one decisive deal Tyrion made in the books or in his whole life?
Varys or Littlefinger are cunning negotiator. Tyrion is just a fucking whorecuck drunktard. And he killed the best character. Fuck him.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.