[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you people hate this guy again? he's good and isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: erdogan.si_.jpg (74 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
erdogan.si_.jpg
74 KB, 690x388
why do you people hate this guy again? he's good and isn't scared of putin's imperialist goals. turkey is our best ally
>>
Putin > Turkroaches
>>
>>66421963
nope
>>
File: 5.jpg (23 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
23 KB, 669x377
also, he's a big guy (for putin)
>>
>>66421893
because he is trying to implement a islam dominated society here and also he is trying to revive the ottoman empire , he is delusional to the point where he thinks turkey can fight major fights but he throws all the good generals into jail. He is a fascist in a way that he drags the whole country down with him. He destroys our unity along with our sense of integrity as a nation. Before this fucker everyone was proud to be Turkish (aside from kurds but that topic goes differently). Now just because some of us has european looks , a secondary language and some good manners we are trying to run away from our country , dubbing ourselves european and shit. While putin is bad in his own way , erdogan is much much much worse
>>
>>66422305
>he is trying to implement a islam dominated society here
>he is trying to revive the ottoman empire
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>66422305
>because he is trying to implement a islam dominated society here and also he is trying to revive the ottoman empire
Kamalists faggots still think this
If he really wanted Ottoman empire back he wouldnt be cancer that killing this country
Also remember, he made into power thanks to republican demogracy and kamalists opressing religious people left and right
>>
>>66422467
yeah dude its a bad thing , you cant just revive centruies of old politic systems and expect them to work.
I for myself want a natsoc system in turkey but i cant go on copying adolf hitler and the third reich , there has to be changes and the system needs to adapt to future and today and I dont think ottoman empires system can be copied into today since it is a war machine that feeds on the weakness of the countries around him
>>
>>66422652
>implying oppressing islamofags is a bad thing
>>
>>66421893
He's a muslim cockroach that funds terrorists and allows rapefugees to pass into Europe.
>>
>>66422467
Its not bad thing but he isnt gonna do these
He is corrupt fuck that would let this country burn if it means he will stay in power
>>
>>66422652
Then what is he trying to do exactly? What exactly is his modus operandi? I know he came to power by democracy. That doesnt justify the fact that he is tearing the people of this country apart from another , while lots of kamalists may think that religion is bad and something that needs to be erased off turkey , they are wrong aswell since that would create more conflict all over again. We need the meet the halfway where education and unity are taught
>>
>>66422753
Yeah but "what comes around, goes round" happened in this case
Fucking hell man at least our caliphate and CuP were secular...
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 276x183
Turkey's govt is repressing the media, sabre-rattling, bombing our allies in neighboring countries, using refugees as pawns against other nations, supporting murderous Islamist rebels in Syria and Iraq--rebels that lose btw, and trying--and failing--to overthrow the govt of Syria resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and a refugee crisis worse than any since WWII.
>>
youre so fucking bluepilled pol.
Turkey and Russia have a secret pact against the western world.
They ship all those refugees from turkey to europe.
SO putin can destabilize our cuntries and soon north america.
Russia and the rochaes will win if we dont fukcing do somethuing soon
>>
File: 0V3Q04.jpg (22 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
0V3Q04.jpg
22 KB, 600x340
love is in the air everywhere I look around
>>
>>66423066
You're the only one to blame for the shitskin invasion Germany.
>>
>>66422878
>We need the meet the halfway where education and unity
Hence why we need constitutional monarchy
Religious would just go 'padişahım çok yaşa' while monarch who raised to be run the country parlimentalfags would carry on
Also we would
>>
>>66423229
Also theres still hope for this country, if Meral abla wins the elections
>>
>>66423229
I dont know MHP can restore this country then again i dont have any candidates in mind
>>
if ataturk was alive he would have hanged that islamist erdogan and his little clan, ataturk would be shivering in his grave to see what erdogan has done to turkey and the turkish people.
>>
what the fuck my roach brothers just accept that erdogan is our sultan. sixteen fucking years and you're still think you can eliminate him omg
>>
>>66421893
t. Ahmed Ibn Pragueti
>>
this guy is the king of all roaches, islamo-fascist scum i hope he gets assasinated
>>
>>66424121
no way dude. you know long man is too stronk for getting assasinated.
>>
>>66421893
This DESU.

I never bought the whole "Putin iz da good boy he dindu nuffin, Erdogan supports da ISIS" meme.

From Polish point of view - strong Russia is a threat. ISIS fuckers and other mudslimes can blow themselves up into eternity, for all I care.

Realpolitik is best politik.
>>
>>66424169
isn't there anyone left in your military command that can take care of him? you guys used to do this all the time
>>
>>66424121
See, /pol/? Jews hate him.

What other proofs do you need?
>>
>>66423728
Thats the problem
He even almost hanged his best commander for rekkin him during parliament
> Discussing kurdish revolts
> Kazım karabekir says i know this wad going to happen
> MP asks why you didn't tell sooner
> He says i did send detailed report and advised that we should invest southeastern areas more in order to prevent riots to his excellency ghazi pasha (Atatürk)
> Atatürk there
> His face is all red
> Couldn't say anything
>>
>>66421893
hes a good guy, turks are actually based, its just russian propaganda being shilled on /pol/
>>
>>66424248
nah he put all the millitary generals in prison and placed puppet bitches of erdogans little cock sucking clan in place
>>
>>66424248
they all in the jail right now. in last 5 years all the experienced military commanders and pashes got arrested.
>>
>>66424360
good. a real country doesnt tolerate insubordination only jew puppets who like to be subverted
>>
>>66424300
there is no problem in destroying the weak and ignorant. just thank your god that ataturk saved turkey from its arabic ottoman child molesting past.
>>
>>66421893
Turkroach spotted
how's your Asylum application in Austria going Memmet?
>>
>>66421893
Putin is our lord and savior.

Erdoroach is erdoroach.
>>
>>66424541
>from its arabic ottoman child molesting past.
Do you even Tanzimat and Meşrutiyet m8?
Also CuP and Young Turks were advocated woman's rights heavily
>>
>>66422305
You stupid cunts, you kemalists yourselves have betrayed mka.

Turkey was built on 19th century western values. You know promote lbgtfeminist values.
>>
>>66422467
get the fuck out of Europe goat fucking kebab making inbred
>>
>>66424897
do you even koceks and burqa m8
i really do like the ottomans nothing against it but i feel ataturk made islam and turkey as a country itself alot better
anyways avustralyadan selamlar osmanli kardesim
sorry bout the bad turkish wasnt lucky enough to be born in the motherland like yourself :(
>>
>>66425252
As i said CuP heavily advocated woman suffrage
Also I hate the say this but
Fuck off we are full with syrians :(
>>
>>66424121
Schlomo NO
>>
>>66425655
i know i went last year for a holiday to turkey they where everywhere
>>
>>66425152
Meral abla is our only salvation now
>>
>>66425939

fuck man they're literally everywhere. 200k children bred in one fucking year
>>
>>66423728
Erdogan could not be good, but Ataturk was a cuck.

"Muh western values" in a islamic country...

He was basically the first fedora turk
>>
>>66421893
is that a cockroach?
>>
>>66421893
Please kill yourself
>>
>>66421893
Recep Tayyip *Fist of Allah* Erdoğan is a superior lifeform created by Allah himself to punish secular progressive modern kurds for their impiety.
>>
File: roach_spray.jpg (79 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
roach_spray.jpg
79 KB, 1000x1000
Roach is roach. And Turkroaches are arabs.
>>
>>66421893

He's messing with powers which will go out of control when he steps down. There's only two types of semi-stable Islamic countries, countries run by Secular hardliners and countries with lots of oil who support wahabis. Turkey doesn't have enough oil to be part of the second group.
>>
>>66426813

He gave them a national identity and prosperity.
>>
>>66421893
didn't turkey just ban popcorn or something retarded
>>
Gee, why is a faggot trying to turn Turkey into a theocracy who limits the press and jails teens for calling him an asshole on their whatsapp group not a good thing?

Oh I forgot this is /pol/ where every leader who acts like a dick is praised as le based xDDD.
>>
>>66428150
This guy was called based in 2012-2013 regarding his comments about leftists-women-atheists etc.

The only reason they hate him is because he is going against western interest and thus is demonized in the western media.
>>
>>66422652
this guy has to be the most retarded cunt i've ever seen on /pol/
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.