[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>U.S.-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: pitbull.png (110 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.png
110 KB, 446x299
>U.S.-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites, $50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites

Explain this Stormweenies
>>
Cocaine is very profitable.
>>
MISTAH WORLDWIDE
>>
They're all fucking upper class oppressors or the greediest fucks on the island.
>>
>>66420785
>THEY'RE STUPID BUT WE ONLY IMPORT THE SMART ONES ALSO WE NEED TO STOP IMMIGRATION GUISE IT'S RUINING THE COUNTRY

Stormweenie response.
>>
File: che4.jpg (19 KB, 305x365) Image search: [Google]
che4.jpg
19 KB, 305x365
>>66421000
I'm going to post dead communists now
>>
>>66420785
>People exiled from Cuba for being too Capitalist
>Succeed in a Capitalist society
Wowwie gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>66420785
>Talentless Hispanic fraud is doing great in jewish controlled media
Stormfags BTFO
>>
File: pitbulll.jpg (626 KB, 876x1113) Image search: [Google]
pitbulll.jpg
626 KB, 876x1113
>>66421169
>talentless

Fuck off and don't disrespect Pitbull
>>
>>66420785
>$2000
>a significant difference
>>
>>66421252
I was being nice Anon
>>
>>66421287
EXCUSES
X
C
U
S
E
S
>>
Drugs can make you a lot of money
>>
>>66421287
>What is a statistically significant difference.
>>
>>66420785
same as any other small migrant group. only the rich could afford to leave.
>>
>>66421000

This.

Everyone that bailed out of cuba when the revoloution took place were the people that could afford to leave, mainly the very rich cubans that had made their living off american tourists and exploiting their fellow cubans.

Most of them brought most of their wealth with them, this trickles down today and hence why there are many well off cuban Americans.
>>
File: cubanrefugge.jpg (125 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
cubanrefugge.jpg
125 KB, 600x465
>>66421563
>exploiting their fellow cubans

Let me guess Fidel and Che din du nuffin

amirite?
>>
>>66420785
Whites are second-class citizens in their own countries.
>>
>>66421122

This desu senpai
>>
>>66423673
America is not and has never been a ''white country''
>>
>oh lets see. This white guy has slightly higher credentials
>ah but this guy is a spic
>what a great way to meet our quota

HIRED :^)
>>
>Cuban Americans

Ex-mafia, current mafia and ex-Batisa cronies, plus a couple of billionaire sugar cane plantation owners.
>>
>>66423913
>>66424049
EXCUSES
X
C
U
S
E
S
>>
>>66420785
Cubans that left Cuba were typically those with connections. You also have to remember that Cubans themselves prided themselves on good breeding and generally standing above filthy peasants.
>>
File: give_che_a_hand.jpg (40 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
give_che_a_hand.jpg
40 KB, 398x500
>>66421078

Here, you dropped these.
>>
>>66424104

Rich immigrants are even worst than poor immigrants.

At least the poor immigrants cannot dictate politics and start acting as if they own the goddamn place.
>>
Smart Cubans come to America for the opportuinity of the greatest nation in history/USA USA USA

The lazy ones stay in Cuba for da gibs. A lovely by product of leftist social engenieering.
>>
MR BULLDOPS
>>
>>66420785
Da j00s
>>
>>66424326
>I want poor immigrants to shit up the place
Nederlands, ja.
>>
>>66423913

> Immediate scholarships upon applying to college, despite my green eyes, blonde hair, and meh grades.
> Got my first job as a programmer w/ no real experience and without any internships

ALWAYS WRITE HISPANIC
>>
>>66424495

I did not say that. I was just countering the lie that rich immigrants are OK, which is something that the rightwing likes to say.
>>
File: 18876444785.jpg (12 KB, 329x317) Image search: [Google]
18876444785.jpg
12 KB, 329x317
>>66420785

Cubans go to 2 places. Miami and New York City. That's about it. After the Elian Gonzalez fiasco Americans went soft and votes to give amnesty to anyone fleeing Communism. I did disaster relief after Super Storm Sandy in coastal New York and Southern Coastal New Jersey with FEMA.

The amount of Spanish speaking people living in those areas dictated that they hired fluent Spanish speaking Crisis Counselors. I worked directly with a Cuban named Juniet. She was blonde, her Grandparents fled Spain in the 2nd world war settling in Cuba.

Granted a lot or Cubans are disgusting niggers and spics, she agreed to this and said the only reason her parents left Cuba was for better work opportunities blah blah blah having illegally floated over on a raft with 50 other people in the 1980's. She was an American citizen somehow, no idea how she got citizenship, I'll assume the process for children to gain citizenship is pretty lax because she was fucking stupid. Can't get good looks and brains apparently.

Working in such close proximity for months on end led to sexual frustration and eventually we cheated on our spouses together, treating it as a work related relationship and nothing more. Sex was decent, haven't thought about it for a few years desu senpai.

Pic related, her and some Jew that worked on our team of Crisis Counselors.
>>
>>66424675
>I want immigrants I can turn into my communist drones!
>>
>>66424749

We have more than enough immigrants, thank you. Maybe, take them to your home instead. You always brag about having such big houses.
>>
>>66424104
Its the truth

Not my problem. Once you're in medical school in the U.S. you're basically guaranteed a job after residency
>>
>>66424862
We don't need anymore whores, what's a cliche' Dutch name? Like Hans? I'm really not quite sure.
>>
>>66420785
They hate communism more than most than anyone else I've ever met and embrace capitalism with a vigorous passion like no one else.
>>
The cubans that are here are white, and were very wealthy back in cuba. If i could trade cubans for mexicans, id do it in a heartbeat. All the other spics are jealous of them.
>>
File: 1457183625046.jpg (65 KB, 523x514) Image search: [Google]
1457183625046.jpg
65 KB, 523x514
>>66421468
Nah, only the intelligent and the rich. You have to have degrees so your IQ is at least 110. Which is why all immigrat groups (aside from the ones that have refugees) have higher Income's on average.

Native Pooinloosians have an average IQ of 80 but here in the States, behind Ashkenaxis, they've got the highest average income.

>>
>>66424891
Excuse after excuse stormweenie
>>
>>66421772
To be fair, if Cuba had economic allies, they would likely have done a lot better. North Korea used to have better living standards than South Korea for a long time if I recall correctly, and that's pretty hard to imagine. But in the long term, being capitalist in better or at least until the United States coups the nation for interest reasons. Which is why I'm guessing a lot of countries don't reach their full potential, so they avoid becoming strategic.
>>
>>66428735
is*
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.