[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever been cucked this badly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: cucked.jpg (63 KB, 587x398) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
63 KB, 587x398
>>
Why democrats cucked enough to accept this?
>>
Hillary is destroying hernie on pledged delegates as well, she leads by like 200 delegates.
>>
>>66420089
remember when reddit was so confident in his victory that they donated thousands and thousands of dollars and spent all day on /pol/ making terrible threads?

is this karma?
>>
>>66420089
Lets get rid of superdelegates.
>>
>>66420159
>why are democrats cucked
Maybe because the entire party ideology is cuckoldry?
>>
>>66420089
You could just post the graph without superdelegates, it's just as bad.
>>
>>66420159
What are they going to do, vote Republican?
>>
>>66420533
/this
>>
>>66420089
>male candidate gets cucked by white female and her black voters
>>
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OH THIS IS GREAT

I really want Shillary to win the dem nomination because Trump will sweep the fucking floor with her.
>>
>>66420526
>implying Hillary wouldn't win anyway
Superdelegates are just another nail in the coffin of that old communist.
>>
>>66420485
Also, who the fuck is bernie sanders? He is just some jew who appeared in front of them and told them all the things they want to hear. Serves them right for taking the bait and not finding someone witha credible history.
>>
File: Jeb!1.jpg (155 KB, 570x406) Image search: [Google]
Jeb!1.jpg
155 KB, 570x406
>>66420089
>Has anyone ever been cucked this badly?
>>
>>66420777
A commie jew who is jewing gullible idiots willing to give him their student loans, autismbux and hard earned money.
>>
>>66420485
*millions

Literally millions
>>
>>66420089
I guess the word 'cuck' has been misused so badly on 4chan that it now means anything anyone wants it to mean.
>>
>>66420939
Also portraying himself as anti establishment despite over 3 decades of a political career built around towing the party line.
>>
>>66420089
What's that subreddit that supports Bernie, full of cucked comments? I would liek to have a laugh.
>>
>>66420777
If you are a bernie supporter, ignore the rest and answer my first question in this post please >>66421015 .
>>
>>66421098
/r/all
>>
File: berncucks.jpg (164 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
berncucks.jpg
164 KB, 900x1600
>>66421098
r/bernie mate

Pic related, your average Berniecuck
>>
>>66421098
They still think that they'll win. They won't be redpilled until after California and the convention. Then they'll bitch about how Bernie should have gotten more superdelegates
>>
>>66420089
Cucked by a cuck
>>
>>66420852
JEB! is a fucking hero
>>
>>66421172
>Hilary Clinton
>Credible history.

https://youtu.be/PbnKGopT0Uc

https://youtu.be/pACLnwDe7Ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Get redpilled.
>>
>>66420698
No, he won't. She'll win. By a landslide.
>>
>>66420533

That would be fascism
>>
I had way too much to drink last night, what happened?
>>
>>66420089

>superdelegates

i.e. the party insiders who sit back laughing and allow the idiots to think that they have any power in this selection process. Sanders was fucked from the start. The superdelegates fucked it for clinton in 08 for those who were interested.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.