[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1407109225084.gif (1 MB, 306x132) Image search: [Google]
1407109225084.gif
1 MB, 306x132
ok /pol/. something WILL happen before november this year. it will cause the US presidency to not happen. no one will become the next US president. mark my words.
>>
>>66418637

Mehmet YES!
>>
File: 1456919677480.gif (4 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1456919677480.gif
4 MB, 320x180
>>66418637

Literally nothing ever happens.

Rarely if ever does anything happen on account of these threads unless by some coincidence some /pol/ tard luckily guesses a date.

Kindly off yourself faggot.
>>
>>66418893
i am clairvoyant. no one of all the current president will be president.
>>
>>66418893
Thousands of ISIS soldiers in europe not doing anything?
Expect a well coordinated attack alike that in paris, but on a much bigger scale.
>>
>>66419075
candidates*
>>
Chimpout of the century coming in June or July though. That's my prediction based on data n stuff
>>
>>66420434
my clairvoyance is a little more reliable than a theory based on data.
there literally won't be another US president. so something must happen before november.
>>
>>66418637
Obama will get emergency powers and continue his dictatorship.

Anyone with ears can see this
>>
>>66419075
Your prediction is corroborated by the prophet Baba Vanga, one of the most famous and accurate prophets to ever live.
She says the 44th President will be an African American, and he will be the last president, and that in 2016 a worldwide "Great Muslim War" will begin. She said Europe will be a Muslim caliphate by 2043.
>>
>>66420481
Need more info
>>
>>66419075
Maybe if Trump becomes President he will be assassinated and if Hillary becomes, she will go to jail, so in both cases the VP will take over.
>>
>>66420544
i believe in the obama being the last president stuff.
but i dont believe in the muslim stuff. its obvious russia and the west will have a big war.

>>66420550
i can tell who will be the next US president when i look at the candidates. worked back then with obama too. but this time i looked at all the candidates and to my surprise no one is going to be the next president.

i also had 3 dreams of ww3 last year.
>>
If anyone wants to know about Baba Vanga's predictions look here:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/heres-what-blind-prophet-baba-vanga-predicted-for-2016-and-beyond-its-not-good/news-story/6adaca964c9bde14e21103ee7d4fbc1d

The Great Muslim War begins in 2016 with a massive attack on Europe just as OP says.
>>
>>66420665
Ohitsnothing.png
>>
>>66420716
trust me, it is something. my clairvoyance is very reliable in that degree.
>>
>>66420665
OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ESGpRUMj9E
>>
>>66420665
>I had dreams of it last year

Stopped reading there. OP is a massive bundle of sticks
>>
>>66421123
just because i believe that my dreams could be prophetic, you completely dismiss me?
come on. you will see it's true when it actually happens. i dont fully believe my dreams myself. what i DO fully believe in is only the clairvoyance part. there wont be another US president. at least no one of all the current candidates will be this time's president. you can be sure of that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.