[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like Deus Ex Human Revolution predicted Weedmans rise to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-03-06.png (884 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-06.png
884 KB, 1920x1080
Looks like Deus Ex Human Revolution predicted Weedmans rise to power in Canada. For a game about Illuminati global domination you think they could have been a little ore subtle.
>>
We can only hope that he was mauled to death by insane augmented people.
>>
>>66416413
>Weedman still in charge in 2027

All is lost!
>>
Daily reminder that HR is a joke of a game and that plebs prefer it over the original
>>
>>66416763
Original is unplayable today and DE:HR is still very good game.
>>
>>66416763

It was OK.

Go back and play the original Deus Ex and tell me how it aged.
>>
>>66416413

Is this game worth playing /pol/?
>>
>>66417646

I've just completed it again. Played it when it first came out and haven't touched it since. It's.....OK.

Stealth is fun. World is nice to explore. Gunplay is terrible. Bossfights are 'Mash Typhoon button to win'. It was fun to replay, but it certainly wasn't amazing.
>>
If you want video games that have extremely relevant redpilling, play metal gear solid 2.
>>
>>66416413
So, Trudeau will become transgender in the future.
>>
>>66417646

If you like the original it is a nice followup but has none of the philosophical depth. It's decent for fans but not mind-blowing.
>>
>>66417971
The first Deus Ex is also full of redpills.

Sure, it is an aged game, but it's still very good.
>>
>>66418199
This. Played it for the first time a couple of years ago, then played the other games. It's by far the best and holds up just fine. I don't care what anyone says.
>>
They also made several nods at the state of media where the content is checked by someone who modifies it to match a political agenda

It blew me off back then, the story and message is great
>>
>>66416413
Well it was made by Canadians.
>>
>>66418365

Yeah, reading all the Picus emails was pretty eye opening. The story was actually quite deep in places, but only if you took the time to explore everything and hack every computer.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.