[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know "burger" has been a stupid name-calling maymay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: img-large-burger[1].jpg (43 KB, 554x487) Image search: [Google]
img-large-burger[1].jpg
43 KB, 554x487
I know "burger" has been a stupid name-calling maymay on 4chan for a few years now, but did you ever stop to think it was a reality? Because I discovered that it is real.

Let me explain; I live in Southern California. There isn't a single eatery in this town where I can go, and know that the people making or bringing or eating the food (at adjacent tables) isn't a native Spanish-speaker. Oh sure, they speak English now, but it isn't their mother-tongue. Even something disgusting like a Denny's. It's all dressed up in Americana, with it's diner-kitsch. I was the only white in the building. Nobody within ear-shot was speaking English. The waiter asked me for my order in Spanish, then apologized like he'd just shit on my face. And he did.

But here's where the worm turns: There is a burger joint in town that I never gave a second glance. It's a fucking burger place, what is there to it? One day, I wanted a burger, so my wife and I didn't feel like Fast Food, and wandered into the one place we'd never been.

The only things they sell are Burgers, fries and alcohol. Also sports, on the TVs, I guess.

There wasn't a single spic in the place. We've since been back. It wasn't until the third time, that we noticed: There isn't a single spic in the place. There was one black woman. Nobody had an accent. Not a single thing about it was Hispanic. Maybe the cooks were, I didn't see them.

Could the memery be true? That burgers are so intrinsically American, that illegals and their spawn absolutely refuse to partake?
>>
>>66415093
You call that a burger???
>>
>>66415093
I could do with a nice burger about now.
>>
>>66415093
>hating Spanish speakers for being Spanish speakers
You're no different from the people in 1880 who wouldn't hire "those sing song talking fucks from Ireland".
If that business is tax compliant they don't have illegals working there they've got legal immigrants, in that case good for everyone.
Aside from that, I applaud you for finding a great local hole-in-the-wall local business and you should keep going there because that's a small business keeping the local community together and keeping wages in your community.
Businesses that hire illegals don't put them in customer service positions, this is especially true in the time of the Trump electorate.
>>
File: this triggers the ameriburger.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the ameriburger.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>66415093
>>
>>66415389
I did this yesterday in a restaurant, unabashed.
>>
>>66415093
I mean I dunno there is a lot of Asians at my local innout
>>
>>66415427
>>66415389
its only proper way to eat food generaly. we are not uncivilized chimps to eat with bare hads.
>>
>>66415357
>Businesses that hire illegals don't put them in customer service positions, this is especially true in the time of the Trump electorate.
Yeah I love having to speak with some fucking third generation illegal that can't understand my order because he can't understand my language.
>>
>>66415457
What's South Pasadena like, these days?
>>
>>66415357
>If that business is tax compliant they don't have illegals working there

I guess these businesses aren't tax compliant

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/us/12smithfield.html
>>
>>66415151
Obesity clarified, in a single meal.
>>
>>66415093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cItJO8cOxDQ
>>
File: t. Estonia.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
t. Estonia.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>66415389
Okay Estonia
>>
>>66415460
>>66415427

You're eating a fucking burger, just grab it.
>>
>>66415808
thats not very hygienic tho.
>>
>>66415872
Burgers aren't fit for fine dining anyway. Seriously who goes to a decent restaurant and orders a fuckin burger?
>>
File: 1856e3m2f28sbjpg.jpg (91 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1856e3m2f28sbjpg.jpg
91 KB, 640x360
>>66415601
bretty good
>>
>>66415981
americans.
>>
>>66415093
>eatery
>that fucking word
You're so fucked up, America.
>>
>>66415558
>slaughterhouse throat cutters and knife slingers are illegals
Nothing to do with retail workers and waiters/waitresses.
They don't control where the product comes from, that's up to the business owner, and in most cases they are small business owners.
>>66415509
Almost every Spanish speaker is at the very least bilingual and more often than not only speaks English at that point.
>>
>>66415093
Ironically, Hamburger is just one of those German food names.
Like Frankfurter, Berliner, Wiener, Franziskaner and the like.
>>
>>66415509
>fucking third generation illegal

Most of the Mexicans I know that grew up here act pretty white.
>>
>>66415093
>California
>America

You live in the worst state in the union. You don't represent America. You also don't have guns or freedom.
>>
>>66415601
Pull that stick out of your ass and enjoy life like Americans do.
>>
File: Burgers and shake.jpg (113 KB, 490x638) Image search: [Google]
Burgers and shake.jpg
113 KB, 490x638
>>66415093
Nothing wrong with burgers, I prefer steak though. Steak burgers are amazing
>>
>>66415093
>stupid name-calling maymay

Meeting all of /qa/'s requirements for newfaggotry and being a reddit/tumblr user

https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/173406/#173460
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/173406/#173436
>>
>>66415093
It's not just spanish.

I was a CompSci major and several times I was the only student preventing the class from being in Mandarin.

That actually would cause an issue for several of the students fresh off the boat.
>>
>>66415093
What part of socal?
>>
>american girlfriend
>the ammount of "holy shit what are you doing" when she cooks for me

i know why amerifats are fat
she's losing weigth by the day the more i teach her about simple stuff like "nothing needs 1/2 bar of butter just for the taste" or "why are you eating fucking peanut butter out of a jar"

also "if i eat a pound of meat and a pound of salad, they cancel each other out"

top kek
>>
File: americans and DNA.jpg (895 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
americans and DNA.jpg
895 KB, 1000x2000
>>66421340
>"if i eat a pound of meat and a pound of salad, they cancel each other out"
Honestly not even surprised
>>
>>66421441
i'm afraid this is what happens when food industry gets to lobby the school sector

the fact that you get frenchfries and shit in american campuses is terrible

also, corn-starch sirup as a sugar substiture is very dangerous
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.