[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should virgins be allowed to vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
Why should someone who hasn't yet experienced very basic human interaction be allowed to make choices that influence the entire society?

I say that 20+ year old virgins should not be allowed to vote.

What do you guys think?
>>
I like poop!!!
>>
>>66414955
Cucks shouldn't allowed to post or vote so gtfo
>>
Manginae and simps shouldn't be allowed to exist
>>
And you guys call Australians shitposters
>>
>>66414955
how would you go about proving this?
>>
>>66414955
Because the number of people you fuck directly correlates to your intelligence.
>>
>>66415001
>>66415002
>>66415042
>>66415077
guys this is a serious thread
serious discussions only please
>>
>>66414955
ok here is the thing..
i have noticed a trend, its modern
like 75% of males in uni, are terrified of women
they wont talk to or hit on them and spill their spaghetti

no they shouldnt be able to vote
>>
>>66415086
It doesn't but being an unwilling virgin well into adulthood is often a sign that a person isn't socially well adjusted yet.

Most people experience this in their teenage years and it's an important part of developing as a person.

>>66415085
It's impossible to really prove I guess but you should circle a statement that you are not a virgin. That way any virgin who votes would have to at least bare the shame that they are lying and that society doesn't deem them fit to vote.
>>
>>66415125
You described me.
>>
>>66415125
>Australian posters are automatically disregarded as trolls
>>
How would you regulate that. Government sex workers?

How should someone who promotes degeneracy be allowed to vote.
>>
>>66415086
/thread
>>
>>66415086
das rite

muh dick muffuggen bix nood moop da doo didda
>>
>>66415188
>Most people experience this in their teenage years and it's an important part of developing as a person.
Explain.
For generations most people were virgins until marriage and marriage was much more stable as a consequence.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 928x696
>>66415209
why tho

>>66415269
hello r_eddit
>>
>>66415564
yes and people married when they were 18-20

they also entered the labour force when they were 16
>>
>>66415572
I can't handle rejection well so I just don't try.
>>
>>66415462
It's not a matter of enforcing it it's a matter of signalling to these individuals that their behavior is irregular and should be corrected.
>>
>>66415598
You're not making an argument mate.
>>
>>66415666
Do you honestly believe >>66415620 this man is a virgin by choic?

He says himself he is afraid of rejection, afraid of approaching a girl.

Is this how a well adjusted man in his 20s behaves? I'm not talking about the people who are unwilling virgins, who'd actually like to have sex but they can't because they never developed the social skills necessary to do so.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1536x2048
>>66415620
fair enough
dunno why you even give the opinion of a stupid little girl a second thought tho
>>
File: 1422950273229.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1422950273229.png
246 KB, 550x535
>>66414955
>I say that 20+ year old virgins should not be allowed to vote.

So educated male virgins who spend their free time researching politics, computers and keeping abreast of the latest scientific developments should not be allowed to vote....?

....but moronic low IQ Stacies and Chads who spend every friday and saturday night partying and fucking and cannot name a single country that starts with the letter "U" should be allowed to vote?

Normie please. If you believe that, you should not be allowed near a voting both.
>>
>>66415985
he prolly got laid yesterday for the first time
>>
>>66415985
>taking the bait
you know OP just wants to justify being a conventional normie.
>>
>>66414955
Okay lets take voting rights from unmarried women (or women in general) too. Also no voting for colored people (they vote for gibs anyway)
>>
I am completely opposed to disallowing anyone over the age of 18 who is properly registered to vote.

I also think non incarcerated felons and those currently in mental hospitals should be allowed to vote and my state agrees with me.
>>
>>66415985
since they are the ones creating the next generation..

yes
>>
>>66415086
The premise of the question is dumb, but it made me realize perhaps the only good system is one where only married, natural child bearing couples are allowed to vote.
>>
XD gOoD tHrEaD
LoL
>>
>>66416249
Have fun getting overrun by niggers and women who can't even vote for Sanders correctly
>>
>>66415086

Except it does.
>>
>>66415086
Does that make Charlie Sheen a Mensa member then?
>>
>>66415188
Having sex is by no means improtant in developing as a person.
Sexual interaction should serve only the needs of reproduction and consolidation of marriage. Tho, sex before marriage is not an evil thing, as long as both parties at least intend to marry at some point, that is, sex being used as a pass time is just wrong.

Much of social degeneracy comes from the fact that sex has been seen as a meer hobby, it has created whoredom and anything in relation to it.

Of course, people who are unwillingly sexless have problems, but so do those who have it for fun.
As for the willingly sexless, they usually seem to be of higher intellect. Take into consideration that the more intelligent a person to harder do they find a partner due to often more scoped standards.

Voting should be restricted to STEM-diplomated/majorated/doctorated people, and maybe some non-STEMs too, but all people without a diploma should lose their voting rights as they obviously are too stupid.
>>
Having had sex, I don't think it changes anything maturity-wise.
>>
>>66414955
>Why should someone who hasn't yet experienced very basic human interaction be allowed to make choices that influence the entire society?

Because sex before marriage is an affront to God.
>>
>>66414955
It's called K-12, bub. That's enough time for anyone to have basic human interactions. What he/she's conclusion after that is perfectly sound.
>>
>>66414955
>very basic human interaction
>sex
maybe for your whore of a mother it was
news flash, normal people don't have sex 24/7 like it's the greatest fucking thing they've ever discovered
>>
File: hill.jpg (191 KB, 529x700) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
191 KB, 529x700
>>66414955
>I say that 20+ year old virgins should not be allowed to vote.

You should only be allowed to vote if you're not on welfare and have at least one child of each sex.
>>
>>66414955
So what should we do, give niggers the vote when they turn 9 because that's probably when most of them lose their virginity.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 700x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 700x577
>>66415640
Yes pre martial sex is where it's at

Bix nood mugga fugga
>>
>>66414955
Only those who own land and/or a business should be allowed to vote.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.