[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POSSIBLE NORTH KOREA HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: hap.png (31 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hap.png
31 KB, 2000x1000
>UN passed sanctions
>North Korea launched rockets in defiance
>Nork cargo ship was seized by Philippines

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35735263

Could it be happening?
>>
>NK habbening
AKA Sunday
>>
>>66413202
We can seize a ship? Impressive..
>>
File: qBqbO.png (148 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
qBqbO.png
148 KB, 400x267
>>66413280
>>
File: 1452065872839.jpg (239 KB, 964x619) Image search: [Google]
1452065872839.jpg
239 KB, 964x619
>>66413202
>kkimmy's cognac restock seized

definitely gonna be a happening here... no way kimmy-j can brook being bullied, esp. by pauper pinoys, if h's to maintain the 'kim aura' that has been under threat ever since daddy croaked
>>
>>66413202
Literally who?
>>
>>66413202
China also froze NK's accounts or some shit.
>>
No

Norks torp'd a fucking corvette and nothing happened

If it ever would, it would be from that
>>
>>66413280
>seizing a ship from a maniac with a nuke
>doesnt even have anti air defences
why?
>>
The SK-US drills will start tomorrow. 300k soldiers. The happening is possible.
>>
>>66413793
What's anti air defence? Is that like the stuff they use against air defense?
>>
>>66413202
Its just march in an even-numbered year. Soon Fuk Mah But will agree to more aid drops, and then well, see you in 2 more years
>>
>China freezes DPRK accounts earlier
>US/SK drills happening tomorrow
>UN places sanctions on them
>They launch missiles to protest it
>Flips USS Pueblo'd their shit

I hope they detain all the sailors and draw this shit out.
>>
>>66413849
Wouldn't during the drills be the absolute worst time for the Norks to start shit? Unless you think the US/SoKo are going to invade, which seems pretty "why"-tier geopolitically. The entire world (sans South Korea maybe) benefit from keeping the North as a buffer state, so any aggression would have to begin from the north.
>>
>>66415156
>sans South Korea maybe
South Korea actually has a fairly big interest in the North existing as long as they don't start shit. If the North collapses and the country reunifies, they'll have millions of starving uneducated Kim Jong Drones swarming south looking for a handout.
>>
>Nork cargo ship was seized by Philippines
how did that even happen
>>
>>66413202
nothing will happen

No one is interested in fighting against NK
There is no financial benefit
There is not enough military benefits
The war will cost too many lives for any party to consider
NK has lodged themself into a state of no touchies, showing just enough aggression that they can maintain the regime.

The only way the west will attack NK is if technology becomes so great they will surpass the military strength of NK tenfolds and ends the war swiftly.
>>
File: 1452373597848.gif (466 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
1452373597848.gif
466 KB, 400x242
>>66415619
>Philpino's
>not the most powerful race in the world
>>
>>66415156
Yeah, no. Everything that has happened last years is "why-tier geopolitically".
Some of sk/us military authorities already said that they would be monitoring situation in NK and in case of "provocations" the answer will be 10 times more harsh. And everyone knows that Kim is crazy dictator who has nuclear weapons. So now they just need to make some false flag.
The population of NK is about 24kk people. In case of war there are good chances most of them would flee to Russia, China and Japan as refugees. You may ask Germoney how it feels to have thousands of third world country refugees at your window. For comparison, the population of Syria is about 18kk.
>>
>>66413273
This.

Unless Kim decides it's a good day for him to die, nothing will happen in 99% of all cases.

The other 1% mishap of a SK/US first strike are so remote that I don't see it happening without China stepping in or invading the Norks themselves and run it as a cheap labor proxy-state.
>>
>>66415619
It's being impound in Subic right now. Crew to be deported.
>>
so the yearly beg-a-thon has begun?
>>
>>66413280
Well you are the most powerful race on the face of the earth
>>
>>66413849

Wow this might be the war I will go and volunteer in.

Is Russia still a faggot towards Korea or will I be able to get there through Russia?
>>
>>66417688
Aren't they already doing that? I mean without China's protection NK would have starved to death years ago.
>>
Literally piracy. Same with France withholding Russia's ships. Then when the Norks take some hostages to get back their ship, everyone will cry a river.
>>
>>66413202
Its tease Korea so no.
>>
The norks gave us the finger and got away with it. Let's face it, it's never happening because we'd never do anything.
>>
flip bros we did it
>>
>>66413485
Maybe he'll surprise us all and nuke Australia.

But there's nothing there in 99% of your "country" so who'd notice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
>>66417688

What if Kim isn't privy to the fact his state is run on smoke and mirrors? What if the government hides it from him as well? What if he really believes all that shit and gives the orders while his baby sitters are somewhere else?
>>
File: 1422122122162.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1422122122162.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
>>66413953

I like you.

What's the latest word cobba?
>>
>>66419070
this, pretty much America is content to ignore North Korea up till the point when we think the Kims fall from power, then we're rolling across that border like a fat kid chasing an icecream truck
>>
File: lkjdflksjdf.jpg (21 KB, 307x460) Image search: [Google]
lkjdflksjdf.jpg
21 KB, 307x460
>>66413202

Possibly; this is happening --

>>66419690
>>
so will we go to war with best korea? just means less men here and more pussy for me
>>
lmao
>>
>>66420055
is that you hotwheels?
>>
>>66415311
Reunification won't be as easy as West-East Germany

North Korea will go to UN control and will slowly be ceded to South Korea

South Korea will probably make a lot of money out of it as there will be an absolute shit ton of investors that will want to rebuild North Korea
>>
File: fci0h8U.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
fci0h8U.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1200
ITS HAPPENING, VIDYA COMING TO LIFE!
who should I fight for and why?
>supreme leader
>american resistance
>>
>>66415311
>implying we wouldnt ship the norfugees to germany
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.