[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, how did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: lilman.png (421 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
lilman.png
421 KB, 633x622
Serious question, how did he do it?
>>
>>66412955
He walked across the border due to the lack of any kind of quality wall
>>
>>66412955
Paid or threatened people on the inside.
>>
You cant trap the chap
>>
>>66412955
with enough moola anything is possible
>>
they do whatever they want because they think we're stupid. Trump 2016.
>>
>>66413047
/thread
>>
He's a cia employee
>>
>>66412955
Fake ID

You can google it
>>
>>66412955
Its almost like we had no wall to keep the unwashed hordes out. Pardon my racism
>>
>>66412955

How did he do what? He runs one of the biggest drug cartels, he probably just hitched a ride on the next drug truck going to America.

It's a 30 billion dollar industry, trucks are coming and going all the time.
>>
He probably never existed.
>>
>>66413105
>>66412994

>El Chapo
>Walking in the desert as a sudaca
ayyy
>>
>>66412955

He walked across because he looks like any typical Mexican.
>>
>>66413047
I don't doubt it.

Just wondering how.

If he had an entourage, inside job or legit just walked across.
>>
>>66412955
>>66413047

You can do everyrhing with enough shekels
>>
>>66413093
probably true but I think the story is bullshit.

It was put out by his family to feed the narrative that he was some sort of Pancho Villa/Robin Hood character who kept outsmarting the Yanquis.

She will sell a book on him and make millions. I doubt Mexico has son of sam laws.
>>
>>66413566
He's fat and old, He never worked in a hard job [only when kid]. He can't cross the border walking.

Also, has enough shekels to cross ''legaly''.
>>
>>66413691
What exactly does that mean? Implying inside job?
>>
>>66412955

He walked north.

It really is that simple.
>>
>>66413831
The only option.

Or as my fellow Mexicunt friend said, He's a CIA fag. Not the first time.
>>
This nigger is literally a government employee, that's how.
>>
>>66413975
>>66414038

Any info on this? Not doubting it, sounds interesting.
>>
A friend of mine used to go shopping in TJ and then cross. They do a quick look at driver's license as I recall, but every Spic looks alike and not hard to get a CA driver's license fr a short spic with a moustsche.
>>
>>66414082
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1

This fag [>>66413975] is literally a DEA worker

A lot of ''Deals'' with the US Gov
>>
>>66414194
You're thinking way too hard. If a fucking normal spic can border jump, what can he do? Could have accessed a tunnel, my guess would be just cross out in open.
Or his daughter could be looking for PR for jewelry company since his assets will be seized and is just flat out lying.
>>
>>66414287
He can't fucking cross the border >>66413691 [Also: He got shot multiple times]
>>
>>66414194
damn, it just gets deeper
>>
>>66412994
Straya 10/10
>>
>>66414377
Yes, and in theory you "can't" cross the border with pockets full of chiva and llego but even right after 9/11 , it was so easy it was a joke.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.