[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that the GOP establishment is now backing this guy just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
The fact that the GOP establishment is now backing this guy just shows how delusional and still scared of Trump (while it might seem they have the upper hand right now) they really are.

Haven't they learn from history? Americans simply won't elect someone this ugly for president. Yes, they are that stupid. GOP is dead either way.
>>
>>66412621
>Americans simply won't elect someone this ugly for president.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
>>
>>66412621
Nah Pepikbro it only shows that Cruz always was a GOP bug that tried to acquire the anti-establishment votes.
>>
ratface can never win a general election.
>>
File: uas presidents height.png (67 KB, 1688x850) Image search: [Google]
uas presidents height.png
67 KB, 1688x850
>>66412621
He's also too short to be POTUS
>>
literally zero charisma, he even sounds like my grandma
>>
>>66412918
respect your grandma, mikko
>>
>>66412621
This man is a true conservative. He's an outsider. He set out to get shit done in congress and he got a lot of what he set out to.
Has he played dirty? Yes.
Has Trump played dirty? Yes.
Do we know where Cruz stands and can rely on him to uphold conservative values? Yes
Can we expect the same of Trump? No

Seems like the GOP "establishment" knows what they are doing....wait, the GOP establishment supports Rubio. True conservatives support "Rato". Call him what you want. Deep down you know he's legit.
>>
>>66412739
I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm voting third party, but exactly this. He was sold to Texas voters as a Tea Party candidate and somewhat libertarian and he has been nothing like that. He defended the patriot act and rebranded it for the evangelical R's and fucked everyone, including Rand Paul, who led a filibuster against both the Patriot act and "USA Freedom Act"
He also skipped the Audit the Fed bill and his ties have been exposed as being owned by Goldman Sachs.
Cruz is a fucking rat and liar.
>>
>>66413083
Trump doesn't start fights

Rato is a Ratfuck who threw his relationship with Trump to the dirt to try and gain support over him, that's why he's despised

Based on policy I'd like Cruz to be Trumps VP but that is increasingly unlikely considering the fight they've been having with each other
>>
>>66413330
Also, he has openly said his allegiance stands with Israel/AIPAC not the US.

I fucking regret voting for this piece of shit in 2012 and I wish I could do something that atones the evil I set upon my great state.
>>
>>66413330

The fact that texans backed s spic shows how dumb they are.
>>
>>66413374
>Trump doesn't start fights
Do you actually believe this?
>his relationship with Trump
You mean like how Sleepy Man was Trump's best friend until Sleepy Man started passing Trump's numbers? Do you really believe this shit? It's people like you that have cause the GOP to take advantage of it's voters.

He's despised by Trump supporters because he poses a threat to Trump's presidential run. Stop pretending we all don't see the blatantly obvious.
>>
>>66413679
>Do you actually believe this?

a) Trump didn't attack Cruz until Cruz attacked Trump
b) Trump didn't attack Rubio until Rubio attacked Trump
c) Trump has never attacked Kasich because Kasich has never attacked Trump
>>
>>66413603
>spic
He's a white looking Cuban/cucknadian. A spic would be a guy with a history of landscaping businesses and as dark as Obama.
Yes, there is a difference.
No, it won't matter to the /pol/ echochamber.
>>
>>66413856
>texas cuck trying to defend his failed state

give it up faggot your countryside has been overrun by mexicans and illegals and your cities by liberals, if not for oil texas would be a shithole.
>>
>>66413741
Kasich's attack adds did attack Trump. Trump doesn't attack Kasich because Kasich isn't the second or third up.

>trump didn't attack X, until X attacked Trump
nigga pls.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.