[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ausfags Channel 7's Sunday Night are currently running an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: images (21).jpg (22 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
22 KB, 511x288
Ausfags Channel 7's Sunday Night are currently running an hour long story on Martin Bryant, showing never before vision.
>>
>>66411938
>never before vision
Was it interesting m8?
>>
>>66411938
The fuck are you talking about and why should I care.
>>
>>66413783
It's still on - they showed his interrogation. He was a legit retard.
>>
>>66413897
>they showed his interrogation
Will it kill the conspiracy theories?

>He was a legit retard
Yeah the stories about him showed he was weird as fuck.
>>
>>66413897
You'd have to be retarded to shoot up 35 people tbqh , or American
>>
>>66413897
Surprised the state didn't force censor/edit it to make him seem like a 300 iq super smart master combat man who can shoot the dicks off 5 mosquitos in a row at 5000 yards... You know like how they got your country completely turbocucked in the first place.
>>
>>66414046

>weird as fuck

no, he was actually retarded, IQ of 66 or something
>>
>>66414177
Good shot for a retard
>>
>>66411938
I didn't see it. Someone tell me the interesting information please
>>
They showed his written confession it was on a massive piece of paper with big writing looked like a child wrote it.
>>
>>66414046
>Will it kill the conspiracy theories?

I'm not too sure, like the guy is a bona-fide retard, he could barely understand the gravity of the situation, kept asking what happened. One thing I could see the theory people clinging to was the fact that he said he had never practiced firing from the hip before - nek minut 35 shot dead with insane accuracy.

Funniest moment was when he confessed because he thought the camera was off. His face was priceless when the detectives said it wasnt.
>>
>>66414339
There is literally nothing that would stop the hardened conspiracy theorists anyway.

Even if he had confessed a thousand times they would still come up with arguments why he was lying.

But it sounds like this footage might at least stop new people from jumping on the tinfoil train.
>>
Retard used a 'beuriut tripple' on a moving 4WD.
>Sighting shot
>Engine block shot
>Driver disable shot
After swithcing from his .223 bushmaster carbine to a 7.62 FAL battle rifle...
>Bretty good for a tard.
>>
>be literal retard
>manage to have insane accuracy

riiiiiiiiiiight
>>
If the Tasmania firearms dealer - who was never charged - actually enforced the laws then Martin Bryant never would have got the guns and they wouldn't have been banned.
>>
>>66414806
Even our tards are better than US special forces.

It's no wonder that they took most of our guns away. We're too dangerous with them.
>>
>>66415121
>actually enforced the laws
What part of the laws should have stopped Bryant getting gunz m8?
>>
>>66414992
m8 just because you are dumb and a sperg doesn't mean you are necessarily physically retarded too.

You don't need to be smart to be a good shooter.
>>
File: 1454218987159.gif (1 MB, 250x226) Image search: [Google]
1454218987159.gif
1 MB, 250x226
>>66411938
Poor dude was so fucken set up.
Was/is a really nice tard apperantly.
>>
>>66415232
He didn't have a firearms license because he is a legitimate retard.
>>
File: 1457122330113.png (674 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
1457122330113.png
674 KB, 634x495
>legally retarded
>popped off repeated HIP FIRE headshots

>give us the guns
>okay
>>
>>66414992
Wasn't it a bunch of old people? How do you know he didn't just run up to people, stick the barrel in their face and pull the trigger?
>>
>>66415948
He literally took out a moving vehicle and scored more hits than he fired bullets.
>>
>>66416039
well it is possible, rifle rounds can go through people
>>
>>66411938
They're pushing this because people have been bringing up the discrepancies of it all. His lawyer clearly stated he manipulated Bryant into pleading guilty by saying he would look stupid, simple marty etc.
No way is a tard hitting those shots in 15 seconds and keeping a round chambered.

#FreeBryant
>>
>>66411938
>Descriptions of Bryant's behaviour as an adolescent show that he continued to be disturbed and outlined the possibility of an intellectual disability. He was revealed to have extremely low intelligence, with an I.Q. of 66,[6] equivalent to an 11-year-old and in the bottom 91.17 percent of the Australian population. Further testing following his arrest indicated a verbal I.Q. of 64 and non-verbal reasoning and cognitive functioning of 68, giving a full scale I.Q. of 66, an age equivalent of 11 years in the 10th percentile (90% of 11-year-olds would score higher)

Well 11 year olds can shoot guns
>>
>>66415948
Because witnesses stated the shooter didn't do that.

They also stated that he was firing from the wrong hand and was covered in acne scars but don't listen to those paranoid wackos, goy.

|
|>
|
|
>>
>>66411938
7mate is currently showing a reenactment of the Port Arthur Massacre with Sylvester Stallone playing the part of Martin Bryant.
>>
>>66415948
There was a small group of survivors that went on speaking events around the country, there version of events differs from msm.
It's probably still up on youtube somewhere.

Then there is the "leaked police training" video about port arthur that refers to bryant as a patsy.
Yeah and no not just old ppl m8 kids and shit too.
Thats on live leak.
>>
What's happening? I can't afford channel 7
>>
>>66416559
You can't afford the worst free TV station?
>>
Should be up on Plus7 at some point for those that missed it.
https://au.tv.yahoo.com/plus7/sunday-night/
it's showing the episode is up there but the link is currently broken.

It hasn't started airing yet here in WA so I can still cap it and put it up on youtube or liveleak or some shit
>>
>>66415422
>You don't need to be smart to be a good shooter.
That's true, just take a look at the US marine corps

Actually scratch that, those lads are terrible shots
>>
>>66411938
Well it seems 7 is actually owned by an Australian.
>>
That poor, terrible retard. It's fucking abhorrent.
I don't believe it was him, not for one second.
>>
>this retard got off perfectly aimed shots >1 shot per second with the wrong hand
Yeah I believe that like I believe 9/11 was orchestrated by a couple guys with a box cutter.
>>
>>66420245
But it wasn't orchestrated by just guys with box cutters.
They had a whole terrorist organisation working on it.
>>
>>66420332
Yeah and building 7 was taken down by the.. Jet fuel right?
>>
>Hip firing .556 with almost 100% headshot accuracy from your non dominant side
>Counting your rounds at 50 + rpm for a tac reload incase you get rushed
>Beirut triple, technique used to stop cars carrying suicide bombers in Lebanon
>Legally retarded kid learned this while shooting cans in the backyard with a .223

We got cucked hard
>>
File: Mahty.jpg (17 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
Mahty.jpg
17 KB, 400x339
>>66411938
This stupid loony cunt killed people cos he got dumped by some slut. Fuck this loser, they should have hung him years ago.
>>
>>66421266
nah mate false flag to disarm the public.
>>
>>66420932
>also said he'd never shoot animals
>wouldn't even shoot glass bottles for fear of the animals getting hurt
>would only shoot a bit then go home
>admits he's a shit shot
>when presented with one of the semi automatic weapons stated he'd never seen that one before
>>
>>66420932
This. FF for sure.
>>
>>66420932

Seen my share of people in the military, also some guys that are a few IQ points away from mental disability benefits. Absolutely no way he could have pulled this off. When are you guys going to get on the bottom of this?
>>
Honestly who gives a fuck about channel 7 anymore. They've turned to shit. They're literally airing a show about swapping partners for seven years and calling it an "experiment". Biggest disgrace of the nation.
>>
>>66421346
Yeah mate pretty much this
>>
>>66420932
These points to me suggest only 2 possible scenarios:

A) False flag done by one of the most elite assassins in the world.

B) PURE COINCIDENCE
>>
>>66424673
Yep.
>>
they might show the banned footage that was only shown on live tv that day as the seige was happening

conspiritards btfo
>>
literally who
>>
>>66415124
kek
>>
>>66427739
Kek
>>
>australians so committed to shitposting they're supporting the most unbelievable story ever told, that a legit retarded person scored one of the highest kill counts in the history of mass shootings with olympic accuracy precisely at a time their government was known to be conspiring to ban firearms and one of their head honchos recorded as saying they just need the right event to take advantage of
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.