[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to cope with being Hispanic and redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1456549501313.jpg (246 KB, 958x640) Image search: [Google]
1456549501313.jpg
246 KB, 958x640
/spic/ here. I'm a huge Trump supporter and detest illiterate Mexicans flooding into this country. I hate myself for being Hispanic and wish I could be white like you guys. Since that's not an option though, how do I deal with the fact that my family thinks I'm a psycho racist for supporting Trump? I have no one to identify with, please help me /pol/.
>>
File: TvVN6DC.jpg (23 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
TvVN6DC.jpg
23 KB, 500x507
>>66411332
same way here bro , i totally know those feels.
>>
>>66411332
Stop speaking Spanish period.
>>
>>66411332

Presuming your native born, the illegal beaners take Ameribeaner jobs. Does your family not understand that?
>>
>>66411415
I only speak it with my family. I speak perfect English without that stupid vato accent.
>>
>>66411415
>>66411410
>>66411332
> its a self hating spic tries to kiss ass to white people so he can be accepted episode

You know your race is fucking irrelevant of you have to team up with whitey and suck whitw dick just to be taken seriously. At least asians, arabs, jews, blacks hate white people and can stabd by themselves unlike spics who always have to side with whites to be taken seriously.
>>
>>66411542
We're all Americans in my mind, friend.

Except you, you're a faggy New Zealander lel
>>
File: 20160211_214613.jpg (687 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160211_214613.jpg
687 KB, 1920x1080
>>66411332
Tenemos que devolver
>>
>>66411640
> t.self hating shitskin spic
>>
>>66411332
There is a future, even for you. You'll be part of making America great again. Trump is first and foremost and AMERICAN. Race is secondary. Find other proud AMERICANS and help inspire us in New Zealand to build walls and culture

But if you really want to go there... find a Hispanic QT and have her carry the eggs of a blond haired blue eyed white woman that you have fertilised.
It won't be cheap, but you'll be contributing to the white race by genociding your own!
God bless
>>
>>66412100
So in the long run, my descendants will eventually have been out-bred of their shitskin blood.
>>
>>66411332
Nah fambamalam. I register as beaner any time I can because of the chance of special snowflake status but I'm white with blue eyes and brown hair/beard. Mom's family is spaniard/Apache. Dad is Slovenian and French.
I actually dislike all the candidates because I don't trust Trump (history of flip flopping on all issues, we call him chancla) but Rubio is an authoritarian cuckold and Ted Cruz is owned by Israel and Goldman Sachs.
As far as the border goes, USBP needs to be removed from DHS, we need a truck with USBP officers every half mile along the border and just let them do their fucking jobs like a combat zone because that's what it really is.
>>
>>66411332
>redpilled
>trump supporter
Top kek. You're a group think moron.
>>
>>66411332
Just say that you are spanish
>>
>>66411332
>>66411332
>>66411332
>how do I deal with the fact that my family thinks I'm a psycho racist for supporting Trump? I have no one to identify with, please help me /pol/.

Mexifag here,

Quit letting things like race, nationality and family determine your identity. You can be a culture of one. A culture of yourself. It is no less of a culture of a thousand or a million. Do what is right. Look outside race for inspiration. Don't let your race push you around. Collectivism is weak. Most Hispanics are like blacks now, they punish Hispanics who think outside the box or outside the accepted narrative.

As a Mexican with former wetback parents, I do agree illegal immigration is wrong. There is no excuse for it. If they tell you "You are racist." Tell them "You have to go back."
>>
>>66411332
>being a self hating faggot
Quit being a fucking loser and take some pride in yourself to start
>>
>>66412544
Thanks for the advice based mexibro. Idk it's just lonely knowing that I have no group to identify with.
>>
>>66412664
I'm proud of my personal achievements and accomplishments. But I'm not proud to be associated with Juan and Paco.
>>
>>66411332
>I hate myself for being Hispanic and wish I could be white like you guys

end your suffering and just kill yourself fám
>>
Go back to Mexico and make Mexico great.
>>
>>66412688
>>66412688
>>66412688
You have me, /pol/ and God. Like God, /pol/ is always right. I'm a Mexifag that agrees with you, except with the white-envy part. There are MANY Mexifags that agree with you. Its just like you, they are afraid to speak up because the narrative they speak is not accepted among Mexicans. If you speak up, others will take notice and finally "come out" like you. Then you will notice how not alone you were this entire time.
>>
Just don't go for White women and we're cool. Unless you hate the White race.
>>
First explain what Trump actually said, then explain that well all have more money. USD will be like the British pound, we'll travel like kings. Tell them when they go back to the mother country on trips, they'll be gods
>>
WETBACK KILLA
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.