[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lose in Maine >proceed to insult Maine voters and claim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: trump-hair.jpg (38 KB, 410x507) Image search: [Google]
trump-hair.jpg
38 KB, 410x507
>Lose in Maine
>proceed to insult Maine voters and claim they only voted for Cruz because they're practically Canadians

Has any candidate EVER burnt so many bridges and Alienated so many groups of voters as Donald Chump?
>>
bugger off booger
>>
>>66410664
Idiot
Shill hidden
>>
You can't win a general election on WASP men alone.

Much less handing ENTIRE STATES to the democrats because you insult them.
>>
>>66410664
Not a swing state so they don't matter.
>>
He's right though

Anyone who would vote for a booger eating CUBAN CANADIAN as president of the US does not deserve anything more
>>
>>66411552
and you just violated the global rules newfag
>>
>>66411246
>>66410664
>shillbots using outdated shilling autoposters on boards with ID's
literally nothing you read on this website was written by a human at the time of posting, and this should be the default mindset you should have
>>
>>66411822

that third post was replying to the other 2 posters. if you're trying to start a discussion you aren't obligated to make the OP post and then just never post again.

But I'm human, and, it just seems like a dumb idea to alienate voter blocks
>>
>>66410664
It's called making a joke. Cruz has learned to do the same thing and Rubio has tried.
>>
>>66411923
Like left alienates the Southerners, White men, Christians, and gun owners all the time?
>>
>>66412141

and I don't think that's a good idea either.
>>
File: AsOfMarch5th.jpg (422 KB, 1037x688) Image search: [Google]
AsOfMarch5th.jpg
422 KB, 1037x688
>>66411645
>Anyone who would vote for a booger eating CUBAN CANADIAN as president of the US does not deserve anything more
>>
>>66411693
What did he do, post is deleted
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (192 KB, 522x721) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
192 KB, 522x721
>>66411645
>>66412401
>>
>>66412401
The Canadian menace must be uprooted and destroyed.
>>
>>66412545

those damn Canadians in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.