[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being straight produces no dopamine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: the_end_of_hetero.jpg (587 KB, 1060x780) Image search: [Google]
the_end_of_hetero.jpg
587 KB, 1060x780
Why don't straights have 'mardi gras' and why don't they celebrate their o so great and right and evolutionarily correct heteroness?

Hetero-normies just seem to divorce and spousal abuse and beat their kids and kill each other and drink themselves to death...

If "God" hates non hetero-normies, why does "He" give them seemingly the best existences?
>>
>>66410434
>showing a picture of random people producing around lol idiots compared to random stock photos of depression
>its a fact u guys.
>>
Mardi Gras is gay now? It used to be straight. Gays musta stole it
>>
Silly faggot, every holiday dayng back to until the Jews subverted the West about 20 years ago was a celebration of "normal , hetero" heritsge and pride.
The Jews have since taken such things away as "racist."
>>
>>66410434
You see, to celebrate something, you need to feel that the thing youare celebrating is the best among the alternatives. That's why it is hard celebrating straightness - we feel it is normal, there are no alternatives and therefore, no reason to celebrate.

I mean, it would be like celebrating not having your arms cut off. Weird.
>>
People who don't have mental disorders aka heterosexual ppl don't have a need to celebrate the fact where they whant to put there dick in.
>>
File: the_rustle_of_the_leaves.jpg (91 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
the_rustle_of_the_leaves.jpg
91 KB, 600x630
>>
File: frankenfurter_eyebrow_raise.gif (873 KB, 425x252) Image search: [Google]
frankenfurter_eyebrow_raise.gif
873 KB, 425x252
>>66410774
>being hetero
>like having your arms cut off
>>
File: chew_your_own_arm_off.jpg (122 KB, 619x446) Image search: [Google]
chew_your_own_arm_off.jpg
122 KB, 619x446
>>66410926
when one is happy, dopamine is being released into the brain

so, what you're saying is, to be a hetero-normie is to be in a perpetual state of depression?
>>
>>66411234
Like not having your arms cut off
Reading comprehension, do you have it?

>Sees flag
Damn, I should have guessed
>>
>>66411289
Faggot
>>
>>66411565
It's 5 am over here so maybe he's just really tired.
>>
I would tolerate gays if they weren't such faggots like the OP.
>>
>>66410604
Only in Australia mate
>>
>>66410434
>Aussieposting
>no mention of the abuse within lesbian couples
I sometimes wonder if the crossbreeding with abbos made the aussies this retarded, or they're fucking wanksteins by God's will.
>>
>>66413272
Haven't you heard of a vpn? Dumb fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.