[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ ON LIFE SUPPORT: Louis CUCK KING compares Trump to HITLER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 48573382.cached.jpg (51 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48573382.cached.jpg
51 KB, 800x500
Louis CK Pens Scathing Anti-Trump Letter: Trump ‘Is Hitler’ and ‘We Are Being Germany in the 30s’

> Louis C.K. certainly pulls no punches when it comes to presidential candidate Donald Trump. The comedian's latest newsletter to fans about his show Horace and Pete included a lengthy personal note in which he pleads with fans to rally behind almost anyone but Trump, who he compared to Hitler and called an "insane bigot."
> /pol could not reply for comment, but rumors are announced that after a horrible failure for the board in 2015, it may finally close, leaving room for a long time rival reddit to take the political scene by storm.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/05/louis-ck-pens-scathing-anti-trump-letter-trump-is-hitler-and-we-are-being-germany-in-the-30s.html
>>
File: laughing-horse.jpg (94 KB, 809x562) Image search: [Google]
laughing-horse.jpg
94 KB, 809x562
HAHAHAHA

anon, nice post

Cruz is a far more stable choice. He won 2 states today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/us/politics/primary-elections.html?_r=0

I predict a hillary vs cruz election with a narrow victory by cruz. Its nice to have a more centrist contender against a whacko like hillary.
>>
For one, who cares what some celebrity thinks?
What do you think, as a person who has viewed the facts?

Secondly. If Trump were Hitler, that would mean that in three short years the US economy will flourish. Making America great again. Just like Hitler did for Germany.
>>
Cruz! That's so cool! Its my first time to hear about him! >>66410266

I'm checking out his website and adding him on twitter. I thought it was too late but apparently he still has a chance! We better help his campaign now.

Have a great night! Thank you!
>>
>>66410266
>>66410373

You do realize that there are post IDs.

Maybe you should work on improving your shilling game before you try again.

This is really low energy baiting.
>>
Louis ck is exactly why we need a wall.
>>
>>66410266
OMG you samefagged in [ current year ]!
>>
>>66410146
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
Louis "Im a loser" C.K.

Louis "Im willing wasting my vote" C.K.

Louis "Anything I can do to make Trump stronger" C.K.

He sounds like Romney, bring it on. His opinion means nothing.
>>
>>66410146
Uncle Adolf came to power in the 1920's, he also says that a conservative should come to power in the interest of "balance" 26 states the GOP controls outright, plus both the House of Representatives and the Senate, add on a president Ted Cruz and you've got yourself some real balance there Louis.
>>
File: louis-ckLive.gif (2 MB, 304x181) Image search: [Google]
louis-ckLive.gif
2 MB, 304x181
>>
File: liberal guide to politics.jpg (20 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
liberal guide to politics.jpg
20 KB, 368x475
>>66410146
>>
>>66410647
1932. He was elected in 1932.

Like come on. If you're going to shit post, at least get the facts straight.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo

Here's uncle louie on the white devil

>I don't think there should be white people. Because we're weak, frail and mean. We became Machiavellian cunts in order to survive because if you mix all the races whites simply go away. I mean, yeah, we shouldn't exist. Whites contributed nothing to this world other than death and destruction.
>>
>>66410146
>(((Louis CK)))
>>
>>66410146
>caring what a literal cuck thinks about the God Emperor
>>
>>66410850
white people shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
>He already said he would expand libel laws to sue anyone who "writes a negative hit piece" about him. He says "I would open up the libel laws so we can sue them and win lots of money. Not like now. These guys are totally protected." He said that. He has promised to decimate the first amendment. (If you think he’s going to keep the second amendment intact you’re delusional.) And he said that Paul Ryan, speaker of the house will "pay" for criticizing him. So I'm saying this now because if he gets in there we won't be able to criticize him anymore.

Defend this, trumptards.
>>
>>66410699
Could there be a more appropriate use of that pic?
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
BIG
>>
>>66410266
Back to /r/s4p cocksucker
>>
A hispanic jew doesn't like Trump? NO WAY!!
TRUMP HAS BEEN STUMPED!
>>
>>66410985
Jews like Louis Cuck King get sued for calling people they dislike Hitler? Sounds good to me.
>>
Wasn't Germany in the 30s fucking awesome?
Didn't Germany start going down hill after 39 and the whole "Poland committed a genocide, better start up the ol' war machine" thing?
>>
>>66410146
>Lewis CucK
>>
>>66410985
Literally the same game SPLC have played in your country and the Marxist Unions and quangos have played in mine. At least he's fighting dirty for us this time.
>>
>>66410146

Wow, I hate Trump now!
>>
File: Louis-C.T..jpg (137 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
Louis-C.T..jpg
137 KB, 400x533
>>66411032

>Literally Carrot Top
>>
>>66410146

blah blah hitler blah blah

honestly this is the only argument the people on the left ever make.

if you disagree w/them even in the slightest OMG TEH RAYSIS
>>
>>66410932

>white people shouldn't be allowed to exist*

>>66410985

That's why he's scared. White people can't sue him because of it, it would mean the only people who could afford to sue him now can.
>>
>>66410985
>being able to freely sue the jew controlled media over any of the shit they write
>a bad thing
>muh amendments
>it's only not racist when liberals want the first amendment changed (read; eliminated)
>throwing in a shot at the second amendment, for apparently no reason
>implying libcucks dont hate the second amendment anyway
libtards are so retarded at this point their idiocy and hypocrisy have become supermassive and are now collapsing into itself in a simpleton's version of an event horizon
but i guess this is what happens when you dont pay attention to what you say, only how loud you can scream it at people who won't listen, ever.
>>
>>66410722
http://news.yahoo.com/york-times-first-ever-adolf-194100254.html

Fuck your mom.
>>
>>66411361
That's not rise to power. That's getting his start in politics.

My statement is still true. 1932 is when he rose to power. As that's when he was elected by the people.
>>
>>66410146
Louie CK hating on Trump? I officially believe in Meme Magic now.
>>
>>66410985
No president has the power to outright throw constitutional amendments in the garbage. I don't know why leftards think Trump could even begin to have the power Hitler had.
>>
Louie you pathetic retard. Christ is anyone even watching Horace and Pete, I like most of what he does but the premise is just the worst. His e-mails are getting annoying.
>>
>>66410850
>Jewey C.K. literally projects his own ethnic group's pathology onto whites
for what purpose
>>
>>66410146

Trump has far less in common with Hitler than he does with Stalin.

Goddamn cucks can't even make appropriate comparisons.
>>
File: 1452319329335.png (89 KB, 429x482) Image search: [Google]
1452319329335.png
89 KB, 429x482
>>66410985
it defends itself. the constitution does not apply to kikes like Louis C.K. - they are guests in Indo-European lands, and if they do not behave, they will have to leave.
>>
>>66410146

Who gives a fuck what that fucking beaner says? That mother fucker will be the first building the wall when godemperor Trump is in power!
>>
>>66411836
Louis CK is in the vanguard of a whole new level of performers in the Mainstream Media.

The "Never Will Be Mainstream" performer.
>>
>>66411032
MEATY
>>
godwin law everywhere
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.