[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 Afghan men chase girls through shopping centre in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 141212_merkel_burka_groc39f.jpg (41 KB, 609x609) Image search: [Google]
141212_merkel_burka_groc39f.jpg
41 KB, 609x609
The men became violent when confronted by police in the shopping centre. Only four of the 30 were held by police, and 3 of those 4 were let free because of 'a lack of grounds for detention'

Germany YES!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3475257/Mob-30-Afghan-men-chase-teenage-girls-German-shopping-mall-sparking-huge-confrontation-police.html
>>
Question for our German friends: Incidents like this seem to be a daily occurrence in your once proud nation. Does the German media actually report on it? Or do you have to rely on Western media outlets like the Daily Mail for the hard hitting truths on Muslim migrants?
>>
>>66409006

read an article the other day from Sweden, police were called to a migrant center because they were raping a 10yo boy repeatedly.

Officers get there and get driven off by the migrants, one officer was quoted as saying "if not for a police dog at the scene that scared some of them, I was mentally prepared to fight for my life."

Trying to find article...
>>
>>66409209
Nigga the article literally says Bild reportet
>>
>>66409028
Partially. Some events get reportet, the majority doesn't. You can still find reports on them on lesser news site, but you have to be careful about them, both local and international, because there is a lot of false info from both sides circulating there that can undermine your word when spreading them.
>>
>>66409028

you

see this guy >>66409631

you can't trust any media outlet now, even the big ones report incomplete information.
>>
File: 1456587869907.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456587869907.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Nothing will happen.

After watching that trump docu the brits made all of them will tuck their genitals between their legs and feel vindicated in their cuckery.

>At least we're not those crazy racist american electing a psychotic bigot. Oh well they'll have to learn like we did, only then can they be considered equals in our progress as a nation. Thank god we have merkel, I've never been so aware of my own privilege. Thank god I will never be my parents.
>>
>>66409631
But your major news sources have been proven to have narratives controlled by your government. You really can't use them even as a fact-check, so you have no reliable way of confirming any local news organization's assertions.

Your country is seriously in a shambles right now. Do something about it. It's embarassing.
>>
I love how there's no video/photo evidence in this modern age. You'd think something absurd like 30 men chasing girls in a mall would garner something but then again it's all fucking bullshit lies to disparage refugees in the first place.
>>
>>66409006
After events like this happen a couple hundred thousand times maybe the Germans will realize how stupid they've been.
>it'll be way too late
>>
>>66409847
You been here way too long
>>
>>66409006
Wow, thanks a lot, social marxists... I can't wait to see all of the politicians responsible for this hanging side by side from the trees with those animals.

Get this: In Austria, and I'm sure it's similar in Germany, foreigners can EASILY receive 3000 EUROs a month for doing nothing.

Now this scum has a sizable income and all the time on their hands they need to form mobs and cause all kinds of chaos, like in OPs report.

Meanwhile, citizens are taxed to the gills and have to work their asses off, just the barely afford their homes, food and a car (to go to work), so from their taxes the government can fund those fucking animals!

We can't do everything! We can't work 40 hour shifts AND patrol the streets 24/7. And now we are getting to a point, where we need groups of around 100 men at every other street corner.

This is a VISIBLE tipping point. The actual tipping point lies very far in the past. But now it's clear: This ship called Europa is going to crash. It will be saved, of course, but first it has to crash and when it does, Aryan men will march the streets from North to South and East to West and exterminate everyone and everything that is not European. And even the majority who's actually not evil at all will suffer. It will be the only way. If I were a foreigner, or even only foreign looking, I'd pack my stuff and leave. It's going to get very ugly very fast.
>>
>>66409863

there are two narratives that are being pushed

first is: poor rapefugees, we do them wrong, we don't treat them with respect etc.

second: rapefugees being rapey.

you see them on the same website too.
>>
>>66409847

I've known for a long time now that nothing good will come from any of this. We're all just along for the ride and there's no better place than /pol/ to watch the world burn.
>>
File: aflippinleaf.jpg (9 KB, 332x152) Image search: [Google]
aflippinleaf.jpg
9 KB, 332x152
>>66409894
O Cucknada!
Our ebil stolen land
True flapheads love all those who come from sand
With guilty hearts we self despise
The true north, but dank weed
From far and wide
O immigrant, we apologise to thee
G*d keep our land a place gays can marry
>>
>>66409006
These incindents don't actually multiply if you talk about them on different occasions. It's still the same as last week. Also, Dailywhail.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.