[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this guy still relevant? Why do people take his cringeworthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: CURRENT_YEAR.jpg (44 KB, 526x522) Image search: [Google]
CURRENT_YEAR.jpg
44 KB, 526x522
Why is this guy still relevant? Why do people take his cringeworthy opinions on politics serious?
>>
British accent automatically makes you look smart in America.

No wonder he was a failed comedian in England.
>>
>>66408927
If you vote he/she would be.
https://www.change.org/p/hbo-replace-john-oliver-with-a-woman
>Why do people take his cringeworthy opinions on politics seriously?
Goes like this: "hey, he agrees with my views. I like him." or "I disagree with him, but he's a comedian and I find him funny. I like him."
>>
File: image.png (506 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
506 KB, 640x1136
>>66409107
This tbqhfam
>>
>>66409107
/thread
>>
>>66409107
I've never heard of him before the current year meme. He's very repetitive, boring and relies on profanity mixed with general popular leftist opinion.

Pretty shitty comedian tbqfhwy
>>
Guys fast, need pic of 2015 man face of France immigration.
>>
Just don't watch his show. This shit is the same as liberals always crying about Fox News. If you disagree with everything on that channel, don't fucking watch it.
>>
CURRENT YEAR WILL NEVER NOT BE RELEVANT
it will ALWAYS be the CURRENT FUCKING YEAR
>>
File: 1456925321577.jpg (426 KB, 784x1584) Image search: [Google]
1456925321577.jpg
426 KB, 784x1584
>>66409841
This one?
>>
>>66408927
COME THE FUCK ON COCKROACH
IT'S 2016 FOR CHRIST 2.0.1.6
COME ON
O
M
E

O
N
>>
He stumped Trump
>>
>>66410215
He has such a punchable face, holy shit. What is with brits and their fucked up teeth?

He was the worst part of the Daily Show, and he only has his own show because some exec realised that smug liberal 20 something aren't going to watch the Daily Show with a black host. I can't wait till his show fucks off, and I don't even watch it.
>>
He isn't even funny.
>>
Daily reminder that no one in the uk knows who the fuck this guy is and it was you Americunts that made him famous and rich.

Well done son. Just go to your room...just get out of my sight.
>>
>>66410705
The jews cnstantly push this shit. Fucking HBO is like Russian TV in the 1980s these days. State sponsored documentaries on fags, niggers, every form of degeneracy a d this scumbag.
Kike Stewart-Liebowitz finally goes back to whatever yiddish ghetto he came from and the jews get this flunky as their front man.
>>
>>66409107

This.

Top it off with the usual European snob attitude and self-hating humor and you have a leftist super magnet. They practically orgasm for the entire air time.
>>
>>66410705
This. It was Jon Liebowitz who brought him over and no one in Britain has ever heard of him.
>>
>>66410705

He's no different from any british comedian these days. You're full of people like him, that's why he came here.

For example, this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxuur3TsJyc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

god look at that punchable cunt face with cunt accent. how can you even bear to that?
>>
>>66409107
>British accent automatically makes you look smart in America.

Nah, even the normies have figured out Bongs don't have any more clue than the next asshole
>>
why do the bongs always import their trash to america?
>>
>>66411477
*export
>>
>>66411477

I blame Canada.
>>
>>66411477
the question is, why don't bongs get their teeth fixed even after they learn lots of shekels? Look at that ${CURRENT_YEAR}'s teeth. I'm not even recommending donkey teeth but at least get a fucking invisalign braces or something.
>>
>>66411660
earn*
>>
>>66411134
>Liebowitz
Once again, pol was right.
>>
>>66411477
The irony of this statement
>>
>>66410215
I don't get this joke. I would assume he's saying, since he shows declining population numbers, that if Europe doesn't open their borders to migrants that the population will dwindle until they're all dead.
Yes?
Then why the French motif in the skeleton picture?
>>
I caught a youtube clip of this guy a couple of days ago. The diaglog was literally the same you joke about with yoir friends when you're both 12 years old and a loser. Maybe 9. The laughter was fake, these people are just deluding themselves into thinking they're amused. It's just fun to laugh in a crowd of laughter. This is one of many cognitive mechanisms that is threatening to good sense and civilization as a whole, and the point is that not a single republican in the world does basically anything else either.

Democracy is mob rule.
Democracy is mob rule.
>>
>>66411950

He just chose to go with France.
As if the universe wanted to have the point hit extra hard.
>>
>>66412320
>Democracy is mob rule.
i agree, but then what's the best alternative?

restricted voting to land owners? you'd need to buy all the chinese owned property back for that and fix the laws about foreign people buying anything
>>
>>66411950
Don't even try to question leftists brand of "logic"...your brain will just melt.

On a different note I want to know what the meeting between the fuckheads who decided to import shitskins into Europe to fix "population decline" was like...
>Hey, our population levels are below replacement, how do we fix this
>Oh I know, how about we push for strong family values again and make the pill illegal? Wouldn't that get women to stop slutting around and get them to reproduce again?
>Oy vey you sexist! They're not sluts, they're "strong and empowered"! How about instead we import a bunch of people from the middle east that have nothing in common with our countries? Nevermind the fact that several other countries already failed to integrate them!
>But then they'll outbreed us and it'll no longer be Europe!
>Hmm yes, you sound reasonable mr. Skekelwitzky. Mr. Jean, you're fired.
>>
>>66412393
I'd say replace "landowner" with a bunch of different qualifications. I.e you can't receive welfare, food stamps or anything like that, you need to have a job that can sustain you by itself. I'd say also add "needs to be currently married and have 2 or more children that are their own, i.e not children from a previous partner or adopted", just to be sure. One vote per one household as well.

That'd basically remove most niggers and out-of-college single issue voters out of the pool.
>>
>>66412393
make education mandatory and give voting rights based on the education.

basically, giving voting rights to ignorant, elementary drop out islamists is what killed Turkey and made it an ISIS country.
>>
>>66412481

You can see it for yourself if you can find the articles. Some months before Merkel made her call and just decided to decide for the whole of Europe, a report was released by the businesses in Germany about the pop decline and how it was going to undermine Germanys place as the economic power house of Europe. They noted the best solution was mass immigration.
>>
>>66413156

HOW ABOUT NO.

Those people are the ones voting for the self-destructive policies. Our academics are all burnt out former New Left fuckers who now brainwash their students. The educated ARE the ones voting for these things.
>>
>>66410215
Can someone fucking explain this to me?

WHO FUCKING CARES IF THERE IS A POPULATION DECLINE? THINGS WILL EVENTUALLY EVEN OUT. WHY SACRIFICE SOCIAL COHESION FOR "PROFIT"?

IF THINGS GET REALLY BAD, BRING IN CONTRACT FOREIGN WORKERS UNTIL THINGS EVEN OUT THEN GET THE FUCK OUT?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1402335022120.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1402335022120.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>66410215

Fuck this jew roach rustles my jimmies
>>
>>66413938
>WHO FUCKING CARES IF THERE IS A POPULATION DECLINE?

because they have huge old age pension costs far higher than that of the USA and need to either have austerity or find high earning immigrants.

I doubt this was about benefits because they would have let in high earning immigrants (this is continental europe- the best would want to go there).

I suspect it is about having not only cheap, but cheap and illegal labor that is not subject to the minimum wage laws in europe.

So essentially the same reason why 'pro business' 'moderate' Republicans like Jeb! was want to throw open the doors.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.