[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Countries you want to see decimated or become the next superpowers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x360
Sorry, but I gotta say Germany has to be wiped off the map. There is no other way to reverse the cuckery forced onto them by Merkel.

Japan for next world superpower.
>>
As long as Australia is decimated, I'm happy.
>>
>>66408732

Eternal Anglo plz, I'm pretty sure it was the Eternal Anglo who declared war against Germany in WW2, got its ass completely kicked by Germany and had to come crying to us for help. Worst decision America has made by far.
>>
File: b1232312.jpg (47 KB, 800x436) Image search: [Google]
b1232312.jpg
47 KB, 800x436
I second that.

Germany is a basket case.
>>
>>66408732
Poland.
>>
>>66408808
what is dead may never die
>>
european federation of hwhites
>>
>>66408808
>>66408949
Australia and Canada seem almost like sister countries. Similar population, military. You both also only exist in your current form because of America!
>>
>>66408732
china, germany canada,sweden, england, the entire middle east, all of africa, canada, central asia, any asian country that isnt japan,latin america
>>
File: 1456411178142.jpg (20 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1456411178142.jpg
20 KB, 384x384
Destroy Greece and make India a superpower.
Memes for the frog God!
>>
>>66409036
That's the whole world.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 928x696
>>66409009
duh. we would be more powerful if we couldnt rely on you to do the world policing.
>>
>>66408732
the entire middle east needs to become one solid glass sheet,

I dont care if america has to be bombed back into the dark ages too, but you all know i'm right

israel, palestine, saudis, iranians, the whole fucking region converted to radioactive fallout
>>
>>66409088
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Heoy9qyRRxY
>>
>>66409066
Dubs have spoken
>>
>>66408808
lol epic post.

came here to say THIS

upvoteD!!
>>
>>66408732
Entire Middle East and Israel.
Indonesia, maybe.
>>
Oh yeah, the puppet state that was set up after WW2 who is now just acting on jewish commands just like america needs to be eradicated. The white race is doomed if nobody is going to stop the whole islamic invasion in europe and the nigger epidemic in america.
>>
File: 1457142538477.jpg (8 KB, 140x250) Image search: [Google]
1457142538477.jpg
8 KB, 140x250
Uk blown the fuck up and Poland next superpower
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 953x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 953x1280
>>66409111
if america sacrificed itself to take out the entire middle 1/3 of the world. humanity would be saved. ( and australians would rule the world )
>>
>>66408732
Both Polar Ice caps
Why settle for one when you can kill them all?
>>
DRESDEN 2 MERKEL BOOGALOO

WOOOOOO
>>
>>66408732
I for once would like Mexico to step up our shit and take advantage of being one of the least internationally active countries and focus on taking advantage of mass producing shit in a post WW3 world where the big countries fucked each other to death
>>
>>66408732
>There is no other way to reverse the cuckery forced onto them by Merkel.

It's bad yes. But I was roadtripping Britannia back in 2002. Most of the countryside was okay/acceptable, even though, there were alarmingly high amounts of muslims here and there.
However then came London. There were blacks literlly standing around trashcan fires. There was not just one but a few streets solely inhabtited by black people. It felt really uncomfortable.
Add the stuff about Bradford and Rotherham and I gotta say the UK is already severely cucked.

You currrent policies are clearly way better than ours... but come on. You are already cucked to the point where all you do is complain about "eastern europeans immigrants" because the public debate is too corrupted to say something about blacks/muslims.
>>
It would be nice for the US to become isolationist and economically protectionist. A war that we realize we want no part of and just sit out and let the rest of the world dig its grave. We'll be a power insofar that everyone leaves us alone. I don't care who emerges as a world power after that.
>>
>>66408732
America.
>>
>>66408732
Anglo and merchant please.
>>
>>66409615
That's what I thing all the time. You got a nice, huge piece of land, filled with some ressources.

You could consider cuts to your military budget, not too much though, because you'll still need full protection and some global operation range for ressources you don't got.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.