[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
carry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: 1457046243135.jpg (16 KB, 403x443) Image search: [Google]
1457046243135.jpg
16 KB, 403x443
Anyone here carrying?
Anyone outside the US?

I'm thinking about getting a CC permit for gas guns (only CC you can get here) mainly to make a political statement, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.
Carrying here seems like endless trouble and getting the cops called everytime someone sees the gun.

So I'd like to hear if there are people here who carry weapons in areas where people are strongly anti-gun, and whether it's worth it or if you have any stories.
>>
File: scrub.jpg (37 KB, 354x349) Image search: [Google]
scrub.jpg
37 KB, 354x349
>>66408423
godammnit that casing does not follow the bullet trhough the barrell
>>
>>66408423
>Carrying here seems like endless trouble and getting the cops called everytime someone sees the gun.
Just do it. Jesus, don't be a cuck.
>>
>>66408423
We have open carry now. Sorta the same thing...
>>
>>66408464
?
Yes it does. The casing is used to pierce armor, thats what full metal jacket means.
>>
>>66408423
Sometimes, mostly innawoods. We do have a legal process for getting a carry permit, but it's effectively impossible for normal people (ie. not politicians or judges). You'd have to convince them that mecha-Hitler has mobilized the entire 4th Reich to kill you, and then they might consider your application before laughing and throwing it in the trash.

That said, if you concealed carry right, you won't be caught.
>>
>>66408632

So an FMJ firing rifle ejects a magical 2nd casing for every round fired? you troll
>>
File: 1457046351528.jpg (40 KB, 462x350) Image search: [Google]
1457046351528.jpg
40 KB, 462x350
>>66408464
If anti-gun people knew anything about guns they would not be anti-gun.

>>66408544
You don't know what it's like here. But it's worth a try I guess.

>>66408554
Do people get much shit for OCing?
Seems like people would get used to it pretty quick
>>
>>66408674
Yea same here.
You basically need a notary signed letter from the mafia stating that they intend to attack you in such a fashion that carrying a gun would effectively stop their attack.
>>
>>66408423
My neighbor got SWAT called on him for carrying a red ryder to protect his dog from coyotes. This was in California, a red county but still California
>>
>>66408727
People here really don't care if someone open carries. If it weren't mostly banned in Commiefornia, I guess they might care there.

>You don't know what it's like here. But it's worth a try I guess.
Why would you care about the opinions of complete cucks? Just tell them to "go away" if that's not considered a hate crime.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x672
>>66408423
>that pic

TRIGGERED
>>
>>66408727
>Do people get much shit for OCing?
Not really that i've seen.
>>
>>66408423

Very realistic photo there
>>
>>66408423

my rail gun is
>>
>>66408423
I personally would not carry a gas gun. As you said it is less usefull then it will get you in trouble. And may pull it against a turk roach who is carrying an illegal real gun and the pepper catridges are useless i tested it once on myself and it wont stop noone. Get a good OC spray with UV colour for self defense. Just imagine if we had gun laws similar to the USA it is good that we dont. All the roaches would carry and make nignog like problems.
>>
been carrying every day for two years. It's been no trouble, the cops actually treat you better, and you're much much safer even if you never have to fire it. I decided never to be a victim.

I found a program called texas law shield that will defend me if I have to use it. Europe needs a second amendment bad you know there's a huge fkn war about to start..?
>>
>>66408727
>Do people get much shit for OCing?

Where I live, people OC everyday.
Holsters on hips, gun racks in truck windows.

When I go to the range to shoot, I usually run into the town Marshall, and a few Sheriff's Deputies. We talk shit and try out each other's guns.

No one cares, except tourists.

Guns are just a tool here, no different than carrying a hammer or a drill. There's a story about some dumbfuck who shot his toe off about 60 years ago, but that was before I was born.
>>
>>66408727
>:o
>racist
>full mental jacket
thanks for the kek
>>
>>66408423
I live in the appalacians and people oc everywhere. Its really not a big deal here
>>
>>66410402
>the cops actually treat you better
That's because they know that they can now shoot you without getting into trouble.
>>
four more shots than you (five actually .38 special)

Avoid niggers, or don't buy them with taxpayer money and have them shipped to your cities what do i know
>>
File: DanielleJonesGotBLACKED.jpg (111 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
DanielleJonesGotBLACKED.jpg
111 KB, 636x382
>>66410847
>feral nignog
>After you shot your 4 .22 rounds
>There are still 15 to go

Niggers run when a white man puts his hand in his pocket.
They've all stood in line for Air Jordans enough times to know what happens next.
>>
>>66408464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i-nMWgBUp0
>>
>>66408423
Why would someone see your concealed weapon? I carry concealed every day, and very few people would ever be able to tell. Maybe veteran cops or secret service people, but that's about it. If people can see that you're carrying, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>66408423
I see the makers of that poster liked Portal.
>>
>>66411198
>Why would someone see your concealed weapon?

More people can spot that shit than you want to know.

>Maybe veteran cops or secret service people, but that's about it.

Naw. I'm a former night club manager; me, bartenders, and doormen can spot that shit at about 20 yards.

Everyone has a tell.
>>
>>66411198

But it wouldnt be a "real" weapon anyway. It makes no sense no carry them at all. Why would you carry a toy gun?
>>
>>66411074
That's such a great picture. My sister just got herpes from a nigger and she is 30 unmarried and cant figure out why.

I lol every time I see beastiality like this.
>>
>>66410402

>Europe needs a second amendment bad

FYI our guns were taken away because the government was afraid of a revolution.
>>
>>66411521
>My sister just got herpes from a nigger and she is 30

That's your dad's fault, and yours.

Not trying to be mean, but chicks are clueless.
You didn't have much of a choice, I'll give you that.
I only have brothers. And none of them have tried to drill oil, yet. I am the oldest, I did make sure they knew better.
>>
>>66410847
People don't keep rushing after gun enters the euasion. If they're just nigging thinking "Ay yoo nigga less fuhk some whaty up it'l be cash monuh nigguh mix nood" they aren't going to stay around because "ey man he can't keel all a us!" They're just going to book it.
>>
>>66408423
Why is the casing???....???
Never mind.
>>
>>66408423
That image pisses me right the fuck off. A bullet being fired with the casing attached. REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66411386
Maybe if you're a nigger whose trying to forcibly carry a G17 and not 6'4".

I carry a Kel-Tec PF9 and nobody notices.
>>
File: notyougoy.png (110 KB, 436x480) Image search: [Google]
notyougoy.png
110 KB, 436x480
>>
>>66408423
I have guns but I don't carry.
No need in my country, there is no (sand-)niggers.
>>
>>66411438
Are you retarded? In the US, you can carry REAL pistols. Imagine that, Hans.
>>
>>66408896
Kern?
>>
>>66412143

anon, but OP cant. he is a cuckbro like me.
>>
>>66412063
>Maybe if you're a nigger

Niggers were always patted down. My rule.

>I carry a Kel-Tec PF9 and nobody notices.

You were noticed. No one cared enough to tell you.

I always felt better knowing there were a dozen guys CCing in my bar.

Guns don't scare me.
>>
>>66412353
Only fairies are scared of guns.
>>
>>66408423
Just do it anyway. ZOG will never protect you. Plan your day so that aslong as you're going nowhere where you might get searched or something, you'll be fine.
>>
Stop caring what is legal or illegal.
If you want to carry a gun, just do it.
You can train in Czech Republic over the border.

When have you been searched by police? This never happens to a German.
If police stops you never give them suspicion of anything. Make roleplays with your friends to train police contact.
Drive a normal family car, not too old, nothing shiny, never speed, never drink a drop of alcohol when you drive.

If it comes to self defense German law treats the illegal weapon and the self defense as separate cases.
Worst case:
You get a 6 month probation for the illegal gun.

Our self defense laws are actually pretty good. If your illegal gun is the only tool to stop an assault, you will be set free.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.