[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is trump considered a racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1456620390686.jpg (85 KB, 689x693) Image search: [Google]
1456620390686.jpg
85 KB, 689x693
why is trump considered a racist?
>>
a) Wants to deport illegal immigrants
b) Wants to put a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US until a better system of screening people entering the US can be implemented
c) Dislikes the Chinese Government

This is what is considered "racism" by the left in 2016
>>
Because simple-minded leftists don't possess logic or basic reasoning skills

>Some of X are Y
>That means ALL of X are Y
>>
>>66407573
he's white
>forgetting the most important part
>>
>>66407467
I have been told he explicitly said "all mexicans are rapists and murders"

I don't know how factual this is so I declined the conversation going forward.
>>
It's a more effective narrative for the liberal media to push than the more accurate label of 'xenophobic'. We've been brainwashed over the years with the word 'racist', so it's one of those times when the media wants to cash in on all their indoctrination.
>>
>>66407467
he's a rich white cis male.

c'mon op! i mean its 2016!
>>
>>66407867
He actually said something along the lines of, mexico isn't sending their best (in reference specifically to illegals). That they are sending rapists murderers and criminals. And some are probably good people. But not all of them.

Or something along those lines.

Taken out of context to fit a narrative, as usual.
>>
>>66407467
Because he says things "problematic" to the "Muh Feels" regressive left agenda.
He's not wrong, but to them he's just racist to the wrong demographic. If it's CIS white male scum it's acceptable.
I got cancer typing that last part
>>
>>66407467
thats a cool pic

mind if i save it
>>
>>66407867
he did pretty much say this
but he also said some of them are very nice people
>>
>>66406826
>>
>>66407467
Being a proud white person in 2016 is racist.
>>
>>66407467
He said that criminals exist.
>>
>>66408059
not at all
>>
File: 1456979794240.gif (951 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1456979794240.gif
951 KB, 353x353
>>66408059
yes I do
>>66408230
stop impersonating me or I will report you
>>
>>66407867
This: >>66408026
But 'Mexican' isn't a race anyway.
>>
>>66408075
In the context of specifically illegals.

Not all people of mexican decent.
>>
Because he wouldn't reject a endorsement from the leader of the KKK. Or at least pretend not to know who the kkk is
>>
>>66408401
>david duke

the guy was a leader for like 6 months 40 years ago.

not really "KKK material"
>>
>>66407467
Because anyone who disagrees with the regressive left gets accused of being what the regressive left really is: racist
>>
File: racist.jpg (71 KB, 608x558) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
71 KB, 608x558
>>66407467
<--- lol
>>
File: 1455679943571.jpg (398 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
1455679943571.jpg
398 KB, 1200x798
>>66407467
because it's the current year
>>
>>66407467
That is not the real problem, pendejo. I would dare ask this: why is being racist so feared now? Look at this board, everyone is debating whether X or why is racist, but they accept by default that racism/being racist is bad, evil and scary. Noticing differences between races is natural, you don't need to learn it or be conditioned by society/patriarchy/cis white ebil men.

So, when dealing with accusations of racism, first question should not be whether or not X is racist but why the fuck would that be a bad thing. Sure, any little thing that is pushed to extremes is bad and detrimental to our society and racism is no exception. But why does every single american accept that "racist" is a bad thing to be? If someone would ever accuse me of being racist I would first ask "So what is wrong with that?" I'm not genociding populations or randomly attacking people because they are different. I see differences and I notice them.

So FUCK YOU OP for enforcing the ideea that being a racist is bad.
>>
>>66411398
>but they accept by default that racism/being racist is bad, evil and scary.
They accept it as a given under the leftist ideology they discuss. One need not accept an idea to entertain it, savvy?
>>
File: 1456721446041.jpg (180 KB, 579x1194) Image search: [Google]
1456721446041.jpg
180 KB, 579x1194
>>66407467
>>
>>66407467
because he hurts my feefees
>>
>>66407467

My Womyn's study professor told me he's racist and she has a master's degree. Do any of you have a high school diploma? Thought not. Ever since I took this class i've been learning so many things. Like how to inject estrogen, and how to refute racist, misogynistic people like the ones on this board.
>>
>>66411503
B-but senpai, you're enabling the cunts in the process. Savvy? And then you come here and bitch about how strong and influential they've become and how they're fucking up the country/world. Well, with help from people like you who entertain an idea, idiot.
>>
>>66407467
He doesn't hate whites and that's pretty gosh darn racist in my book.
>>
>>66407467
Media says he is a racist and im sure media would never lie to me
>>
>>66412119
So we can never discuss it? Ideas should be tossed around, exposed, not just stuffed away
>>
>>66412360
Well, youngster, I suggest you take a good look at what I said first. Ideas are awesome and powerful. Their ideas are taking over your own world and changing the way you are allowed to live your life. Because you play with them irresponsibly. Internet discussions might look entertaining and a lovely playground for trolls, but all the changes in the last decade- everything that makes you now rage when you really look at life- it has slowly been done through tossing ideas repeatedly over internet and social networks. Governments around the world have been toppled with the help of tinny sparks put in the right facebook groups or tweets. So I need people like you to be careful and make us of whatever brain you got when debating and entertaining. It is truly a dangerous game and you are not mastering it. They are. And they are winning.
>>
>>66407573
Isn't it great how illegal immigration is now considered a form of fighting oppreshun, and speaking out on the problem or attempting to find a solution is just a racist attack against the downtrodden "undocumented" peoples?
>>
>>66412984
make use*. too much wine last night.
>>
>>66412119
>you're enabling the cunts in the process
We're enabling them to discuss in earnest. Calling people cucks will never redpill them unless they seek out the redpill themselves. Engaging in earnest discussion allows the leftist to air their points, witness them get taken down, and then it allows them to either: double down, call /pol/ a cesspool of racists and never come back, or to accept that their ideas are flawed and seek to improve them.

>and then you come here and bitch about how strong and influential they've become and how they're fucking up the country/world
Talking about niggers on 4chan spreads cultural marxism?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.