[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cruz gives us a wall too...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cruz_immigration.png (8 KB, 292x312) Image search: [Google]
cruz_immigration.png
8 KB, 292x312
whats with the /pol/ hate on the cruz missle?

looks like with him we get a wall too!
>>
The Rat only decided to build a wall after Trump said he would build one. Why would I support the copy over the original?
>>
>>66407132
>taking trumps ideas
>>
>>66407132
Because anyone who's taken a loan out from a bank is owned by that bank, even if they already paid off the loan years ago.

Btw Trump has taken many loans from banks.
>>
>>66407132
Not sure about Cruz desu, guy is a rat , has a wife that works for Goldman Sachs, teamed up with the establishment to take down Trump and has slim chance against Hillary
>>
File: 1457246583815.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
1457246583815.png
406 KB, 1025x510
Hey Reddit.
>>
File: trump and banks.jpg (63 KB, 523x395) Image search: [Google]
trump and banks.jpg
63 KB, 523x395
>>66407330
Cruz announced his run for the Presidency before Trump did.

Also as for banking relations, see the picture.
>>
>>66407132

>it's ANOTHER Reddit shill thread
>>
>>66407132
If Trump builds it, the wall costs maybe a billion and is finished within a year. He's been a builder his whole life.
If Cruz builds it, it costs half a trillion dollars, takes 30 years to build, and all the money goes to companies in Canada.
>>
>>66407437
doing business != works for

You know, money for money and not favors.

Rato's campaign literally got funded by oil companies and banks. It's hard to see him as an anti-establishment. People got conned yesterday.
>>
>>66408173
Trump is literally part of the establishment. He is the controlled opposition. He even said he was part of the establishment.
>>
>Elect Cruz
>Cruz hires Trump to build wall
>Success
>Cruz runs for re-election with Trump as vice.
>They win
>Cruz gets assassinated by cartels for destroying their income
>Trump becomes President
>Trump un-stumpped
>>
I would never vote for this lying candian faggot

Seriously would rather let Hillary walk into the oval office
>>
File: 1452002658029.jpg (239 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452002658029.jpg
239 KB, 890x1000
>>66407132
Trump's wall would be much better. Trump knows construction and isn't a religious psychopath who eats boogers.
>>
Please insert left arm, first born, a vial of O-negative, a billygoat, and seven limes in order to proceed
>>
>>66407132
I like Ted Cruz, I'm just worried that he couldn't defeat Hillary. Also, President Donald Trump just seems so much better and will lead to so much more liberal butthurt.
>>
>>66407132
He's probably just saying it for the election then will not make it a priority. You know, lying to get votes like a politician.

SAGE you reddit shill.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.