[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Trump dislike mexi-bros? I mean, we come here to work,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: Xm7Nhne.jpg (197 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
Xm7Nhne.jpg
197 KB, 960x919
Why does Trump dislike mexi-bros? I mean, we come here to work, and we're generally nicer than most other immigrants. Yeah, we have our ghetto kids but so do whites and blacks. Yeah, some of us work cheaper, but it doesnt actually marginally affect the economy like the media would lead you to believe.
>>
>>66406351
He has to get votes, no mather how edgy He has to be.
>>
oh you little liar, you.

Trump loves Mexibros. He doesn't like CRIMINAL mexibros.

Just like all normal people. Nobody likes criminals.

LEGAL immigrants are ok with Trump. They are AOK with Trump. They are AOK with all of us. Because they don't BREAK the LAWS.

ILLEGAL immigrants break the law the MOMENT they sneak in, and they break the law every day they stay sneaked in.

Nobody likes criminals of any kind. I don't like white criminals, I don't want them living near me, or having criminals go to school with my kids or working with me. Criminals are bad, bro.

Law abiding? AOK with Trump!! (and me)
Criminals? BOOO HIISSS with all of us
>>
>>66406351
For starters, you refer to Mexicans as "we" even though you have an American flag. Also, you shitstains are taking the jobs that our unskilled workers need to be doing. You force the American tax payer to pick up the tab when these people end up on unemployment bennies. This also drives down wages to a remarkable extent.

TL/DR - 10 feet higher, faggot.
>>
>>66406351
You're such a motherfucker OP

Trump loves Mexicans, and spanish people in general for that matter - when the immigrate legally.

We don't like cholos and chapines who come over here and do nothing but cause problems however.
>>
Mexicans are worse than niggers, and change the culture detrimentally

They take American money and send it to Mexico, they are basically parasites

Gas the Beans Race War Now
>>
They voted for the canadian in texas
>>
>>66406526
whats your position on illegals that abide every other law, and pay their share of taxes?
>>
>>66406702
They have to go back.

You don't get out of a speeding ticket just because you're a swell guy and pay your taxes.
>>
All Mexicans have to go.
T. Arizonan ready to liberate California and texas
Your people are some serious cancer
>>
>>66406772
well, should it atleast be made easier for the good ones to get in? because its pretty much fucking impossible unless you're born here, which trump also wants to stop
>>
>>66406702
>abide every other law

they already broke a big one, so it's doesn't matter

they can fuck off and get back in line like everyone else
>>
>>66406857
we all have our niggers anon.
>>
>>66406896
We are the easiest country to immigrate into, if the people deserved to be here they would be able to get in.
>>
>>66407076
me personally, i'm a citizen thanks to birthright, but my mom is an illegal and she's been trying all her life. she pays taxes, doesnt receive government help, and holds a regular job as a dental assistant. why shouldnt she qualify?
>>
>>66406351
>Why does Trump dislike mexi-bros?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hnC7iHTo2E
>>
>>66406351

You (poor immigrants) drive down wages a ton. You came here to get paid better wages than Mexico, but as long as the borders remain open, your wages won't get better. The borders need to be closed then your wages will go up. You made it into the USA from a poorer country but if poor people keep coming in, the USA will be just as poor as Mexico. So you need to close the border so you can benefit from the USA's wealth. Don't you see that? If someone drops a bunch of money on the street do you grab it for yourself, or do you try to summon a bunch of strangers to take most of the money instead? All those open border advocates hurt immigrants who came to the USA. Trump is the only one who can help you by shutting the borders so you can build up wealth through higher wages from less competition.
>>
>>66407198
>doesn't have the skill, ability, education, or money to immigrate to the US

Why does she deserve to qualify? Because she pays taxes?

Stupid, the top 1% pay 65% of the taxes in this country, what your mother and people like her pay in taxes isn't worth the increased pressure on our social systems, schools, and criminal justice systems from the majority of illegals coming to this country.

Our open-border policy with Mexican illegals is also a huge national security risk, El Chapo was able to come to the US 4 times after he broke out of prison and was the most wanted man in the world. Terorists could do this even easier.
>>
>>66407530
because she's a law abiding person that is willing to fully contribute to society. idk what else is needed.
>>
>>66407607
She needs to prove that to our immigration system.

Your mother is an extreme outlier, we cannot base our policies on such cases. No country runs their government that way.

Simple fact is, immigration as it is run right now is dangerous for this country and needs to change. If persons want to come here legally, they they are free to pursue that option.
>>
>>66407607
She is not a law abiding person. she is an illegal.There are great people from Europe, Asia, and Africa who apply to immigrate here legally. 99% of them are rejected. Why should we allow your mother to skip those people and reward her with citizenship?

Your argument is bullshit: "she's been breaking the law for decades and hasn't broken any additional laws. why don't you go easy on her?"
>>
>>66406351
>Why does Trump dislike mexi-bros? I mean, we come here to work, and we're generally nicer than most other immigrants.
He likes the ones that are already here and that come here legally. He doesn't like the subhumans that come here illegally just to be resource sponges and criminals, refuse to integrate (learn to speak/write English, learn US history consider themselves as American first, etc.), and be complete ingrates about it.

There's plenty of them in Commiefornia and other border states. That's the kind of Mexicans he wants to send back to that shithole you all came from, and keep them there, forever. Or until the drug lords kill them for fun.
>>
>>66407740
makes sense. im going to bed. let thread die now
>>
>>66406351
He doesn't. He just dislikes illegals, who are not bros.

SORRY AMIGO, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.
>>
>>66407198

You're not really citizen. When Trump gets in and takes the interpretation of the 14th amendment to the SC, you'll be deported along with the rest.

AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION THEREOF.

You illegal mother was not supposed to be here in the first place. She was not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, she was a citizen of Mexico or whatever.
>>
>>66406702
>whats your position on illegals that abide every other law, and pay their share of taxes?
They have to go back. Being illegal IS, in itself, illegal. It is not law-abiding. You can't just choose laws you want to abide to and consider yourself law-abiding.

If you have stolen someone's identity or forged papers just to get in, that's illegal, even if everything else you do abides by the law.

And it's really impossible to make sure all illegals pay their fair share of taxes because some may not have the papers, SS#, etc. They may pay into some things like sales tax, but the more important ones they don't pay. And since they're pretending to be legal and want access to benefits only meant for citizens, legal residents, and other special cases, illegals are getting more for what they contribute.

Some are paid under the table, because not doing so will increase the chances of them getting caught and deported. And because they get paid in cash, it's difficult to track if you're paying taxes. So you'll have a significant amount that will evade paying taxes (federal, state, etc.) just to evade "La Migra".

And jobs taken by illegals can either be automated or be given to a citizen/legal resident/etc. that needs it and will actually contribute more than they take in.

There really is no upside to having illegals, except for Democrats to have people to vote for them and use them as a tool to get nefarious bills passed that undermine Americans. Getting more illegals will put a downward pressure on wages, because illegals are willing to work for cheap (and under the table so they won't get taxed and found out).

So again, if you're illegal, you have to go back.
>>
>>66406351
hey i made this oc
why is there 2 of em in the catalog no idea
>>
File: 1457231168227.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457231168227.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>66406526
This
>>
>>66406351
>Mexicans
>hardworking
You must not live near them.
All they do is fuck the streets up. They are not bro's. They are the second worst human race besides niggers.
>>
>>66406933
Niggers means black people reddit. Some groups of people have a lot more niggers than others. Some groups of people are 50% niggers and other groups are 98%
>>
>>66408996
>mexicans
>race
>>
>>66406702
>>66406702
Mexifag here. It doesn't matter how l "good" they are. If I break into your house and you catch me cooking, cleaning, vacuuming, you damn right I'm going to be kicked out, am I? After breaking and entry, do my "good" intentions matter? Even you wouldn't agree to that.

Yes, they have to go back.

>>66407198
>>66407530

Because our laws don't end where her feelings begin.

You know why your mom did that? You are not aware of it because you grew up as an American. But in Mexico they have a saying "El que no tranza, no avanza." Or "He who doesn't cheat doesn't get ahead." In Latin America, cheating is seen as an ends to a means. It is allowable and even justifiable. Cheating is not just done in government but in all the lowest levels of society.

If your mom is willing to pick and choose whatever laws and morals are to her convenience then she is not a good person. Regardless of how you see her and how that makes you feel.

Paying taxes is no excuse for breaking a huge law. Even people who are currently going to jail are going to pay taxes while in jail. Your mother is no exception.
>>
>>66409176
excuse me, I mean spics. They're lazy senpai.
>>
File: Train Wreck.jpg (499 KB, 1750x2100) Image search: [Google]
Train Wreck.jpg
499 KB, 1750x2100
>>66406896
>well, should it atleast be made easier for the good ones to get in?

I'll give you 3 guesses why Mexico is a shithole, and it's not the climate, the vegetation, or the poultry.
>>
>>66406351

he doesn't dislike mexi-bros, just illegal immigrants.
>>
>>66409354
Is it their genetics?
That can't be right it must be their culture or white peoples fault or something. WE WUZ AZTECS
>>
>>66409429
>What's in Mexico?

Mexicans.
>>
>>66406625
Spics, Indians, Niggers, Arabs = trash.

Pro-tip: look at their native countries and you will see why these subhumans can only destroy and take, never innovate and contribute.

Fuck off back to your shithole mexico where your politicians are in bed with cartels.

Disgusting spics.
>>
Here's How Immigration Should be Handled

1. If you migrate to this county, you must speak the native language.

2. You have to be a professional or an investor. No unskilled workers allowed.

3. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, all government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, if you do you will be sent home.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.

Harsh, you say? The above laws happen to be part of the immigration laws of Mexico.

Day of the rope isn't for invaders, it's for traitors.
>>
>>66409939
I'll take as a challenge, so bring it on, baby. I'd rather live a free man in the US then die alone and miserably in this shithole I'm stuck in.
>>
>>66410517
>I'd rather

Don't care.
Trump wants to build a wall on the wrong border.
>>
File: 1456961900220.jpg (94 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
1456961900220.jpg
94 KB, 1280x696
>>66406351
fuck you guys

you are noisy af neighbors

TURN YOUR FUCKING TEJANO SHIT OFF

QUIT HAVING 20 FUCKING PEOPLE IN THE SAME HOUSE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
my biggest gripe is that mestizo ghetto culture they bring, it pisses me off.
>>
>>66410940
does it piss you off more than how mad you are at your family for giving you such a small cock, you faggot?
>>
>>66406351

Don't worry friend, in 5 minutes he'll like you, but then 5 minutes later he wont like you.

Basically you just have to tolerate his bipolar disease.
>>
>>66406351
Chicano your kind isn't welcome here.

Jose, Please leave..
>>
Because that's how populism works. They choose a target to blame for almost all the country problems. Right wing populism tend to choose immigrants, left wing populism choose corporations and capitalism.
>>
I hate Mexicans.

You're worse than blacks.

You're invading us. Blacks will always just be a small, distinct minority. But Hispanics?

You're supplanting us. Replacing us.>>66407076

Everything we've achieved you're trying to destroy.

You're bringing in your culture of corruption, crime, and stupidity.

In 50 years the US will be fucking Mexico 2.0 unless we shove you back out.

Trump 2016.
>>
>>66406351
Rape, theft, etc, is a generally frowned upon act in the US.
Not in your country apparently.
>>
If you break your arm or leg here, you go to ER and you wait behind literally 30 little brown trolls there for a checkup, and then you get a $25k bill, which they don't bc not legal.
It has gotten so bad to where I've had family members have attacks and refuse to go to the ER, saying they'd rather die in their own home than in an ER full of dirty mexicans.
You are a disgusting race of lazy, freeloading mud and the irony is that in 50 years, the US will be a carbon copy of mexico, run by a corrupt oligarchy of Whites who refused to racemix and jews while your grandchildren work for $1 a day just like mexico.
You will always be scum, you are just ruining us. Build wall.
>>
You also breed like fucking rats while we are terrified of grtting a girl pregnant bc unoess you are worth $25. million+, you are scared shit for their future in a nation of spics.
I despise you. If trump makes it legal, I would deport you for free 20hrs a day, 7 days a week and bring you back in chains.
>>
>>66411911

Agree 100%.

It's disgusting how pro-Spic /pol/ is.

What is this "Mexi-bro" bullshit? Even on a board of racists people are blind to this brown horde invading us? WHAT THE FUCK.

They're choking all our public services and hospitals as they breed like rats.

I'm sick of going to any store and watching these fat troll-like Mexican women waddling around with 5 screaming brown children at their feet.

I'm sick of hearing their disgusting language everywhere. I'm sick of seeing their disgusting language everywhere.

Blacks? Arabs? We should be worried about the fucking Mexicans. They're the real threat to the US.
>>
File: Burritos.png (232 KB, 467x421) Image search: [Google]
Burritos.png
232 KB, 467x421
>>66412325
>What is this "Mexi-bro" bullshit?

Exactly. Mexicans don't make a run for the border to become American, they do it for free shit.

>B-But, muh ethnic food!

Beaners do make beaner food when they get here, the desert makes them hungry.

That, and getting shitfaced, is the cornerstone of Mexican civilization.

Burrito, Taco, Taco, Burrito, Taco!
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.